[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Where do you start with your BOS

Where do you start with your BOS

Questions, or comments on your BOS

Re: Where do you start with your BOS

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:39 pm

Hell id have loved to have a Witch in the family I could have talked to!! She does if she need to know how to pronounce something, or crystals, she's getting into crystals :? not my best subject, but I have a big ass book!!
My Grandma, did the herb thing, ive often said she was a kitchen witch, but of course she was only doing what she knew to help with a cold, or boil, ya know the usual stuff. Wish id paid more attention to her, and her healing herbs.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:40 pm

I was not at home for the Super moon, so I only did a quick candle prosperity spell.
Anyway, now is the time for reflection upon the goals that I had set myself in the spring. These were-...
To practice my Art every day.
Practice Magick every day. Including writing in my BoS By the way, it is looking pretty freaking awesome..
Be happy for all I have.
To love Ray completely
Be fit and healthy, do my walking every day
Be the best High Priestess ever.
The only one I did not do is Win the Lottery and have lots of money. I did everything else. And I must admit. that this High Priestess got herself gagged and still cant post on the site, oh well, their loss.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:22 am

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:28 am

I do love my Bos, it is all about my path, not somebody else's. I still have the black three ring binder with all the Magicka stuff in it, but I never look at it. I have a separate Correspondence Book, and it is well worn.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm

I use to have some of the stuff from Magica but it is scattered hither and yon around this place. I'm terrible about just grabbing anything I can to jot anything that catch's my interest and then trying to gather it all together? its not going well... I would love to get everything together into a reg. BoS. I always mean to start it but... the procrastination but always wipes me out... sniffs sniffs... :( :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Well then, you could make doing your BoS one of your goals for 2018, now is a great time to buy yourself a nice new book to inspire you to start writing. Or maybe you can find one on sale in January.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 pm

I have three, but I must admit I don't keep up like I use to. I guess I'm lazy too.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 am

I did my workings for the Supermoon on Jan 1st and 2nd. I lit the Gold candle at Dinner time on New Years Day. I told everyone that it was a candle to represent Health, Prosperity and Happiness, then later I took it outside and watched the Moon for a while. When we got home the next day later I burnt the other half.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 pm

I think I forgot to say but I bought a new Oracle Deck with Runes on them. I thought it would be a good way to learn the Runes before I make myself a set. They are not familiar to me...yet. :lol: I am pulling a card a day, they seem to be fitting into my life, time will tell.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Working hard on my BOS, I'm all up to date with my magickal workings faithfully recorded.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:57 pm

The Full Moon is on the 31st of January, a Blue Moon and an eclipse. It will fall on a Wednesday, a good day for working with conjurations, predictions, knowledge, writing, eloquence, self improvement, groups and travel.
I'm going to start thinking about what I'm going to do. For sure it will be a powerful evening.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Wow! Definitely taking note of this coming full moon so I can take advantage of it! It sounds like it is going to be a awesome magical night....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 pm

I'm going to have a good one here , that's for sure. I'm going to think about it when I'm in Mexico. A tarot reading, is a good plan. Candle spell for knowledge, self improvement and all that never ending stuff. A big dose of thankfulness is in order as well. Everything that is positive for the New Year.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am

I like using Tarot cards in my rituals, which ever one I think I need the most, ill put it on my Altar

My Granddaughter is starting her BOS it's really cool, the last thing she showed me was a flower she was drawing with the five pointed star behind it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Granddaughter, its a journal I bought her, it locks so she can keep it privet, it's really pretty. She is doing a good job with it. She is reading Michaels book and doing each exercise, then righting the experience down, she wont show it to anyone (good for her, I taught her well) the only thing she showed me was the flower. The important thing is she's teaching herself, and sticking to it. I'm so proud of her. I think Becky is reading the book too, not sure.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:00 am

Opps! I get mixed up...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Updated my BoS today, I wrote a little piece on the New Moon in Mexico and drew a little picture.
Don't forget there is a Blue Moon on Jan. 31st. Time for a big working. Also there is a Lunar Eclipse to take into consideration.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Updating BOS again, I did a working on the Super-Duper Moon, and today for Imbolc. I lit a pale yellow candle and said thanks for the lighter days and for renewed energy and a fruitful ending for all my plans.
I must say that I am doing well with my affirmations that started at the New Year. So far, so good!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:15 am

Valentines day coming up, we are going to have king crab legs, yum. Champagne and I'm leave that up to your imagination, It should be a magickal evening.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Previous

Return to Book of Shadows