[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - 2:00 til5:30 am...

2:00 til5:30 am...

Anything and everything about candles can go here

2:00 til5:30 am...

Postby patrah » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:58 am

Well I have heard that that is the most vulnerable time when sleeping at night....
And that when awakened at that time on the regular, it could mean someone has put bad magick in the way.....
I heard that the bad magick is best done during those hours....
And I have been waking a lot during that time....
I heard to combat bad magick, turn on lights and ring bells and rattle rattles and wave your hands around....
Which gets bad vibes out of the way, even if it is just arbitrary energy...
So usually I just flick on the light and wave a hand and go back to sleep....
With all the rigmarole going on with my life and the kitty cat issue, I decided this am to get up and fight back....
Oh boy, did I lite candles outside inside, and charcoal insence....
And I am continuing with the potatoe spell daily as are two friends....
And I am doing the apple one too....
Just looking at the onions, wondering when I will follow with the onion spell....
I am on a continuous rampage (well retribution binge)....
And was tired as hell today....
I enjoyed what I did though....
And today I did invoking beneficial things....
And tonight I am back to rampage retribution....
I am running out of steam though and will retire in a minute...
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: 2:00 til5:30 am...

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:38 pm

I have not heard this before, I will have to do some research, makes sense though.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 pm

I had a quick look on the net and it appears that 3:00 am is the Devils hour when demons or entities from the spirit world make themselves known. Psychics believe that the veil is lifted at this time. That is all I can find out.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Ahhh! 3:00 o'clock in the night is also the hour that Jesus asked if his disciples could not tarry an hour and a lot of Catholics and other religions (if they are awake) do specific prayers at this time to gain specific benefits! it makes the part about the veil being thinner mean a little bit more maybe? Very curious~

Patrah have you tried making some hot foot powder and laying it in spots those your wanting vengeance on will walk over it? Do you have a cemetery close you don't mind going to you could grab some dirt from a lawyers grave or a babies grave...or???? one that responds willingly to you? Could really put a punch into your spell works! :twisted: :mrgreen: ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:54 am

I have two jars of graveyard dirt....
One is from an arbitrary grave...
The other is from an area where they keep the crypts which are in the ground where they put the caskets in....
The latter when I saw the vessels, I thought there were people in them who did not have graves....
And my imagination went wild...
I thought fraternity or gang initiations deemed that people sleep in them for some days....
The tops of them wee moved slightly aside so I thought that was so people in them could breathe...
So I named the dirt from there, the forgotten ones....
I have church dirt and bank dirt....
And the powder I made I call run devil stay away....
I found it the other day while going through unpacked crates and boxes....
I made the mistake of putting some of it on a burning charcoal....
Nearly choked me....
It is very pungent and one wife will start you sneezing and coughing....
Forgot what I put in it...
And a shaker of what I called graveyard dirt has stuff in it too...
Forgot what though...
I took dirt from the bad neighbor of my friend with the cats....
She was concerned...
I told her I will pay him back his dirt with interest....
I put some stuff in there...
Haven't delivered it yet...
My friend asked how I plan to get it on his lawn without again going on his property...
I said I will throw it....
And if some spills on his walkway, then oh well...
Want to throw some in his back yard where she saw him with an ax screaming at the cats...
She said he was ready crazy....
I think we have driven him stark raving mad...
And the woman hwho is bad, was outside cackling very loudly....
The poisoning seems to have stopped...
But what they are up to is to be seen....
I know the stuff we did is working...she and me continue to do potatoes daily too...
And I have got two more applEs to do....
I will be doing these things til October 1st...then on to waxing moon stuff....
I am tired though....
Not used to doing so much angry stuff....
I have been coughing tonite too...
May be the powder I burned last nite...
There is a witch who is called freakphil on utube....
His name is also either brother or uncle birch...
I know weird names...
He spoke of his organization doing hex removals and one question they ask clients is have you been waking up either angry, anxious or somethings like that...
If it has gone on awhile, then this is one sign someone is doing bad magick to you....
I will look up which video post he said that on...
Unless one of you wants to...
I have heard this before too...
They say turn on lights and that chases arbitrary bad energy away...
But if under psychic attack or bad magick, do not go back to sleep, get up and win the battle...
I do not know about demons as such, but there are very bad people who if demons were bad, they would meet up with those people...
And unlike people who have had enough and lash out, bad people just do spiteful things for no particular reason...
Trying to figure out stupid is the most perplexing thing...
Stupid doesent need a reason...
Just stupid is the reason...
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Boy! You have been busy since I read this post. All the warfare must be tiring, no wonder you are waking up at three in the morning.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Yes that night I was very busy...
A witch said, (he was not the first) that during those vulnerable hours if you should happen to wake up for that reason, start right into defensive magick....
Do not go to sleep..
Usually it was too sleepy though...
Since that night I have been sleeping better and pretty much through the night....
And am so verily very happy to be in the new moon phase especially with this black moon and all that it promises....
Yes that anger, defense and offense magick (sometimes a
Rather than a good defense is The best offense; a good offense is the best defense...).
But yes that stuff takes way more energy than the good stuff....
Sometimes though I feel that I just gotta go there that route....
So happy to be manifesting for two weeks....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:15 pm

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Hex Yeah!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Maybe you should do a cleansing on yourself, fill a shell with sweet grass, and some sage get it smoking and cup your hands and bring the smoke up to wash over you. With all the negative things you have been dealing with and doing you need to ground yourself, and cleanse all that negativity away, reset so to speak.
I am glad to hear no more kitties have died, that good.
Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:06 am

The one guy has gone stark raving mad....
My friend was out back of her house talking to the utility guy....
She said, the guy had a naked baby doll and was telling it to "sit your a?s down, I love you"....
Saying that to the baby doll while he shook it and was saying curse words at my friend while involved with the doll....
Well he used to have two teddy bears which he talked to....
They are apparently gone now....
I think he started off crazy and has just gone to a new level....
Still no cats dead though....
One cat is stuck in the vacant house next door...
The window is open but she won't come out...
I told my friend she will have to just go in and chase the cat out since it is one of the Ferrell....

B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 am

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Sweet patrah, where have you move too, lala land!!
Elia

Postby patrah » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 am

I do not know about all a land, but certainly the little house of horrors....
My friend said the woman who was involved in the possible poisoning, just comes outside and laughs like crazy.....
But it is funny that I got sick and so did my friend....
Must of been the karmic effect of having so much anger and using those other energies to change the situation....
So what I got sick....
Like you said ouroboros, Kitty killers won't be tolerated....
Oh my friend said the kitty finally came out....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:06 pm

The kitty in the wall came out? That is good news.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Not my kitty, my friends kitty who got into the vacant house next door to her....
My son is here now...
He is removing the kitchen wall piece by piece....
There are cross beams, close beams, ole plaster with mesh and dry wall....
And from upstairs where she went in to the kitchen we have yet to find her....
She has been meowing some once in awhile....
We are doing the best we can and she is alive....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Oh no! I thought she had come out, OK back to hoping she will come out soon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to How to handle your candle