As if there isnt enough going on

Did you have a bad day??

As if there isnt enough going on

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Son has some how screwed the pooch again. I get a message on yahoo messenger that he now has a bench warrant out for him out of Henrietta? for inattentive driving. (He hasn't had a car in years! So when did he do this?) Has to pay $250. up front NOW then go pay $400. to get license then finish paying remaining $250. bucks on payments. HE DONT WORK! He cant feed them at all. She is do for C-Section in less than a month and to my knowledge hasn't gathered up diapers or formula etc. I haven't responded to his post yet. Heck, we just payed almost 1000. bucks for all our insurances (except for health) and still have to pay out 2019 tax deal. AND They have said that with Danny off for next 3 weeks till 4-6 they should pay that at his work but anything more not sure.. and they are talking about it might could last into May? or June. Has had over a year since he left camping down here at the lake to get his butt to work and nada. I ain't offering a blasted cent.
:evil: HELL NO!!!!!!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: As if there isnt enough going on

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Sometimes, you just gotta let them get on with it and let them deal with the consequences. Where do they think you get the money from?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Oh Hell No