[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - todays points of interest and/or irritations:

todays points of interest and/or irritations:

Did you have a bad day??

todays points of interest and/or irritations:

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Image I'm going to need one

I honor of Madame Marigold's famous quote this new topic line was just to hard to resist.

Image this could be X rated

Image we have a few

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: todays points of interest and/or irritations:

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 pm

I had opportunity to use it out loud and in a most in appropriate way....
Or so I am certain the ears who heard it will say.....
I am only saying that for now....
I must gain order to myself today before saying very much about very much else.....
Just know this which has nothing to do with anyone herein.....
But....
OH HELL NO.....
is the sentiment of my day today thus far...
Anything subsequent to now notwithstanding.....
I will be getting into a better more orderly mood and way of corresponding directly.....
Because I would like to converse herein.....
Thanks....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 pm

we will be here waiting and it doesn't matter the context of language or meaning our shoulders are strong and always there for you....

(You don't want to hear me, I would give a sailor a stroke!) so... whenever hun just let 'er rip...

(((bighugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Well, my newest "Hell No" was 1stly my lab reports I will have to come back in re-draw more blood
for doc to figure out the dosage? of the thyroid meds

and 2ndly? I have a cyst on my thyroid.. and doc says we will discuss it when I come in before the end of January! :x :o (so, now looking at 2 MORE trips to town! what the hell?) nonononononononono..

:evil: well if they will leave me alone can probably fix this with herbs and stuff its just slower....
grumbles lets see what I can do in a 2 week period. :roll: pouts
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Well I apparently have a cyst on my kidney, and they want to do that test with the dye that makes you sick OH Hell NO, I mean so what, I know this pain is lower than my kidney, and my Grandson has a stone in his kidney and he doesn't have any pain!!!

So mystery pain the Hell with you!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Is the cyst what has been giving all your back pain? They will probably be wanting to take that off. Oh Hell No!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:14 am

Oh Hell No is right, if they did not remove an imbedded stone from my Grandsons kidney, I cant see why they would care about a cyst, unless they think something else and don't want to tell me until they check :roll: yep that's how it works here in this small town!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:07 pm

have you thought of trying castor oil packs? I have read a bunch of posts where people have had great success dissolving cysts and stuff with them... I'm going to try it on both my ovary and my neck just haven't yet cause unsure how messy it will be. Hubby found a 6oz plastic bottle at either wally world or dollar general for like &2.69 or something like that.

Did they do the rest of your blood work?> How was your white blood & red cells? would help figure if it was a calcium deposit or inflammation. I will go run thru my sites on crystals info and herbs/tinctures and see what ideas I can find that might help....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 pm

That's OK Hun, I don't try to mix and make home remedies, my Grandmother did, I told Mom once she was a Kitchen Witch, that went over like a turd in a punch bowl. But its true, my Grandmother may not have seen it like that, but she home remedied everybody. She was definitely old school in her ways. Ill see what they say when they check my kidney and go from there.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 pm

OMG!!! A turd in a punchbowl. The is hilarious.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:31 am

Elia

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Elia V, I know you are a nurse and all, but you are also a witch....
I am surprised you do not look into home remedies...
Modern medicine is almost fully derived from those remedies grandma made....
And Madame Marigold seems to do lots of remedies, and may know....
For the animals, there is a very highly respected company which that's all they make is tinctures....
And they are expensive...
And pet stores if not vets respect them....
And there are people companies who do tinctures as well...
And medical doctors who do only holistic remedies and teach people how to....
You know the biggest supporter of medical schools (perhaps nursing is included here) and pharmacy and dental schools?
FDA....they give big money to the schools, and tell the schools, you teach those students all they need on healing, but be sure you teach them to peddle those pills...
Do what you want, but like you said, whether they can repair what is wrong or not, you WILL be spending lots of money if you go for professional medical help with things they cannot cure....
That is why they call it a "practice", because they have not yet perfected it....
And as you know, nature is as perfect as it gets....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Whores in churches and turds in punch bowls...I'm going to try and think up one....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Oh h@ e@ double tooth picks @ no! I just about posted todays post that was to go on the God and Goddess thread onto the prayer posts for babies dying today on the big catholic website that I'm a prayer warrior on!

That would have been :o THANK goodness I caught it in time! I've got to go get a Dr. Pepper to calm my racing heart~ Oye Vie~ :oops:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 pm

That certainly whould have been interesting! I wonder what the reaction would have been.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:06 pm

:shock:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:47 pm

:lol: probably would have shook a few up! ;) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Today I walked Rosie to the drug store, it's such a beautiful day, windy but nice. Then I got my porch swing out of the garage and washed it, I finally found my chain so I can put it back up. I'm wore out, but at least I'm moving more.

This puppy is adorable, so stinking cute I cant stand it. I walked her yesterday too, so at least I'm getting some exercise.
Another point of interest for today, I'm almost finished with my folio, just have a few more places to cover. I'm almost dreading doing the large ones for the neighbor, it can be a chore. (the little ones are a lot easier) ill post a pic when done on the art's page.

I have no irritation's today, all is good in Madam V land :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Good luck with your folios, can't wait to see them, you do beautiful work.
At least with a little dog, you don't have to walk to far, or so fast.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Small dogs are so sweet and cute but they seem to be more like wanna be cats. ducking head slap and shifting shins away from tiny sharp teeth! Mine have always been big size brutes every one I have ever had.....my cats are meaner than most dogs! And the little dogs much easier to handle....

Well my sad, irritant was I lost "Shadow" 1 of my 10 year old sheep last night and the then this morning lost "Domino" my last wether goat this morning! No signs of sickness, other than they slowed down on their eating a bit but they still were fat as can be.....
(and nothing little about them! over 300lbs each!) down to 1 sheep and 3 nanny goats...
(my livestock)
shakes head will keep a close eye out for a few days on the rest.... :(

(got fingers crossed that whatever it was doesn't cross species boundary's more and affect the cattle!
got 10 there and awful big to move to burial spot. Might need to get some salt and ??? out to spread)
hubbies pets...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Oh Hell No! Hubby cleaned out the fridge and then it decided to die. We thought we had to get a new one, on a Sunday :( but Oh Hell Yes! it came to life again! :shock: What the ???? :D
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:08 am

lol
don't ever lay a fridge on it's side or flat, it will kill it. I unplugged my favorite night light and when I put it back it would not work, and you cant buy these anymore. So I feel your pain!! at least yours came back!!
Elia

Postby patrah » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Keep mindful of it...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Yes, I know about laying the fridge flat, I saw somebody moving their fridge on it's side and I thought, "That can't be good". I think the House Elf must have fixed the fridge. Thank you to the powers that be.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Next

Return to Oh Hell No