[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - todays points of interest and/or irritations:

todays points of interest and/or irritations:

Did you have a bad day??

Re: todays points of interest and/or irritations:

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Good Luck Honey, keep us posted. Sending prayers
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 pm

I had my eye appt. :shock: my pupils are huge, I look like a vampire :lol: awesome. I will get the results in about a week, then I will know what I am supposed to do about it.. :ugeek: I'm not going to worry about it yet.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:03 am

It is so good you are catching the culprit early in the game.....
And since you are a witch, there may be herbs or some kind of healing to augment the prognosis once they tell you what is what....
Happy for you you got that part of it done....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:41 pm

For sure, I must be proactive in my health care. Especially my eyes, I need them, a lot.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Did they tell you what kind of Glaucoma you have?? If you haven't lost any vision (peripheral) you're ahead of the game. once you loose any site it cant be restored, they can slow it's progression, and hopefully you wont ever loose your site. It's a really good thing you went to get your eyes checked, so many people put that off. Catching it in the early stages give you the best hope for a good outcome.

Sending Prayers
Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 am

Uh oh, now I'm thinking I had better soon....
Year before,last I did because a blood vessel burst and it wasn't painful, but it looked like my eye was bleeding out....
Of course it was under the clear layer and looked much worse than it was....
That is why I went...
And found my script had not changed...
But 2 years I think it is time....
Want glasses anyway....
Ouroboros, your fine tuning must of gotten you to go to see when you did....
Yay, Elia V, sounds like a good possible outcome from what you said...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 pm

I hav'ent heard from the Doc. yet, but I'm sure I will soon. I think they are concerned about the pressure build up in the optic nerve. my sight has been getting worse lately.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:36 pm

That's one of the causes for glaucoma, eye pressure. Oh Honey I hope they have caught it before their is any damage.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:00 am

Me too! I hav'ent heard back from the Doc yet. I'm trying not to worry yet. I'm sure I will have to take some type of medication for it. Or eyedrops. But I will let everyone know when I find out.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:46 pm

My Sister has had it for years, she see's just fine (for now anyway) I'll bet they give you drops, maybe even a pill.
Do keep me updated.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:17 pm

SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 pm

:lol: :lol: That's true

Elia

Postby patrah » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 am

Bruhahahahha.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:52 pm

I do have a small list of bad words :D
Elia

Postby patrah » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Nooooo.....
Just kidding...l
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:38 pm

I have to be so careful I am worse than a sailor! I would make one of them blush! I am really really potty mouth~ I'm doing better but I have to really, really be careful.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:02 am

I can make ya blush, just ask Miss Ink when we talk on the phone, I have her falling over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Today is an irritation, my back is breaking, my house is up side down, OMG I don't know what ive done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidding I cant wait to move, but my back is seriously breaking!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:35 pm

How about a nice long hot soak in the tub with epsom salts? and a bottle of wine...and snacks...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:27 pm

The wine sounds good, ill leave the snacks off, ive lost 5 lbs doing this move!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:31 am

The reward for working so hard, good for you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 pm

I remember thinking I wish I could wave my wand and this would be done, well it almost happened that fast, once I was in here it didn't take me long to get things set up.

I hate the TV service, they still haven't gotten my channels fixed, but I went to my Sisters and put my favorite shows to record, so ill just go out there and watch them. (she about 20 miles away) or 17 if you go the other way, actually there are about three choices on how to go, the next time ill clock the one rout I didn't take and find the shortest way. :lol: id have gotten lost if Mom had not been with me, I'm surprised at how much she remembers and how much ive forgotten, I use to drive an Ambulance here for Christ sake, I knew every crook and corner!!! :roll:
Ive been gone a very long time though. Mom too so I cant use that for an excuse.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:30 pm

You used to drive an ambulance, thats cool.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:47 am

Yea, I was an EMT until I went to Nursing school. I saw some really bad things, you never knew what to expect, this use to be a rowdy county. I seen a lot of gunshots, and delivered a Baby on the parkway once. Lots of car accidents too.

That's why it so weird to me, that I cant remember the roads, but they put a prison in this county, and its grown quite a bit. Still when I was here before all you had to say was "Sally Little Holler" and id take off, I wouldn't have a clue which way to go now :lol:

Becky was in forth grade when I left here, and she will be 40 next year, so its been a very long time, I can get around just fine, just don't say "go up Goose Rock" I have forgotten which way that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: weird names around here, you should Goggle Earth it, take a tour. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 pm

You will have to PM me your new address.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to Oh Hell No