I'm not trying hard enough

Did you have a bad day??

I'm not trying hard enough

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Knew the car would start after pouring $530 into repairs into it.....
Did not drive it yesterday or park it a mile away the other day to walk home in th dark to keep it safe....
So here I am prepared to go collect $15 or groceries which are owed to me and can't because the car won't work....
Same issue as the one repaired....
Lil,cousin because he won't come here to help today, decided I am not trying hard enough because I have nothing else to try....Tow truck driver calculated more miles than
allowed by insurance...so I owe the two company and they won't tow again....
So I'm trying to figure out what and how else am I supposed to try....
No one wants to hear from me unless I am destitute, then they say why did I wait so long....
I'm certain the car is tampered with....
Or the mechanic will find else wrong even though they diagnosed it.....
And I cannot tow it and the money I am getting in beginning of month has got to pay the utility and phone bills I did not pay to get the car fixed....
And the insurance adjuster is calling about the other car which I have not cleaned out to have towed to the body shop...
And I cannot tow it a second time from the hit by those people who hit it....
And I'm wondering when it is ok to say I can't do anything and no one else will.....
Oh hell no...
I have enough....
No more....
Meanwhile what to do about this stuff here....?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: I'm not trying hard enough

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi I got to thinking and went digging back thru a bunch of my old magical self defense papers and rune spell book and If you would like I can post some of them to use against whatever is going on with your car and stuff? Sometimes its not just murphy's law happing.... ;) :lol: just let me know!

(((bug bunny hugs)))) Madame M....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Bless your heart, you need to contact the aid office and see if you can get some government help of some kind. Habitat for Humanity house maybe???
If your family has it to help with, then they should be helping, my goodness we do not turn our backs on family!!
Honey if id have won that lottery you would have been taken care of, id have bought you a nice house and car!!!
Your in my thoughts daily, I do pray for you to get some assistance and relief.
It sounds like the car guy ripped you off. There are some you cant trust. But not really knowing I should shut my mouth about that.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:14 pm

I'm so sorry Patrah, your problems seem endless. I had your penny in my spell last night. I pray that your problems will resolve themselves. Wishing for a windfall for you.
I think you need a man to go to the repair shops with you. They just seem to rip off women.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

A Crone's Creed

Postby Jim » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:52 am

A Crone's Creed

1.) I will be mindful, living in the moment and fully aware of my surroundings. I will not dwell on the past or worry about the future. I will focus on what I am doing while I am doing it. I will attune myself to the world around me, the most powerful source of Magic, strength and wisdom. The Sky above and the Earth below, the Moon and the Trees, all have Wisdom to impart.

2.) I will treat others with respect and I will practice compassion. I will try to remember that there is a spark of the Divine in each and every one of us, and that we are all worthy of respect and kindness. Patience and compassion for others at difficult times can have a profoundly healing effect, on others and for ourselves.

3.) I will be good to myself. I will treat my physical Metabolism with the reverence it deserves, honoring this singular, magical vessel with the best offerings available, good healthy food, fresh air and clean water, pleasant surroundings and happy activities such as Meditation, rambling in the Woods, Yga, Tai Chi, Ecstatic Dancing, Singing, Chanting and Laughing. I will remember that happy and Ecstatic experiences have great healing powers and that my body is as much a part of my magical work as my mind is.

4.) I will learn to accept and love myself, and in so doing be healed. We did not choose the families we were born into, and we did nothing whatsoever to deserve any physical and emotional abuse meted out to us as children. No matter what has been said about us, we are good and beautiful Spirits, worthy of love and acceptance. I choose the path of healing, and I shall begin that healing by learning to love and accept myself.

5.) I will be good to the planet. The Old Wild Mother is strong and forgiving, but we have treated Her and Her creatures badly and our shabby thoughtless treatment is straining Her ability to heal Herself. She needs our assistance and our love more than ever, and we can help Her much though environmental and animal activism, simplifying and recycling, organic gardening and conservation. We can spend our money carefully and use it to vote NO to pollution, pesticides, factory farming, strip mining, excess packaging, and the plundering of the wilderness and Her creatures. We can make a difference, and it is one of the most magical things we can do.

6.) I will try to live cheerfully with my medical condition, to be joyful and to learn any and all of the lessons which my illness may have to teach me.

7.) I will be tolerant of other beliefs and open to other beliefs. In the words of Morgan in The Mists of Avalon, it is all one, and all life-affirming paths to the Divine are valid. I will not proselytize; neither will I criticize or judge the religious paths of others. I will be open to other teachers and belief systems, and I will share what little wisdom I have with others if they ask me to do so.

8.) I will remember that a life lived simply is beautiful. I will not worry about possessions, and I will rejoice in the natural beauties around me, the fragrance of flowers, the sound of the wind in the trees, the taste of Wild Honey, the companionship of my clan and my animal familiars. From time to time I will do magic as the village wise women and healers of old did it without robes, tools and complex preparations, but with a profound connection to the earth and deep respect for all that moves on it.

9.) I will learn to rest in the arms of the Old Wild Mother and let it all go. I am a part of the glorious eternal dance, the great cosmic cycle of life, death and rebirth, and I have nothing to fear. I will live my life quietly and with great joy, whether that life be short or long.

10.) Finally, I will express myself. From time to time, I will spontaneously break into ecstatic dancing and howling at the moon. Once in a while, I shall feel free to be stubborn, curmudgeonly and downright obscene.

If it is required for any reason, I shall also feel Free to kick butt.
Jim
Baby Star

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I like Jim, thanks for sharing this!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Number 10 on the list seems to be my number!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Yea I like #10, and kicking ass. ;)
Elia

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Thank you Jim....
You are coming in loud and clear....thanks...
Madame Marigold, thank you....
Yes I would like to know those defense things....
You could post them in here in the vlog, or pm....
I'm thinking here or in another venue, because likely others will also benefit with them....
Thanks here?
You do so much herein....
And are well appreciated....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm

I "needed" to read the post Jim put up. Thanks you so much for it Jim!
And I love finding these things and digging info especially when I can find obscure info like on gods or goddess, spells etc etc. (or prayers & rosaries) ;)

Now the "Rune" spells specifically? I was looking at a gentleman had produced a book
(I bought a copy) wow YEARS ago early 2000 something (before 2006)... but they are still up on a open, free site so there should be no problem with copyright should there? Especially if I give acknowledgment to originator right? Just let me know and I will start finding and posting!

I need to go do some more genealogy to curb my appetite and keep my fingers busy till I hear back from you guys... :roll: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:13 am

The crones creed is nice......
Mindful and express self are my favorites....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Patrah, What have you been up to? We hav'ent heard from you for a long time. I hope all is well with you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 pm

One kennel built.....
Forging strong....
Been trying to catch cold for weeks....
Caught it today.....
Contractor is not as easy to rid as may be thought....
He is my devious cousin's friend.....
Once in, I will rid him forever....
A friend suggested lighting a candle so he finds peace of mind by leaving me alone.....
And she lit it for me....
And a peace of mind for me with circumstances.....
Had hoped to move by weekend....
Still no water because no faucets hooked up....
And he has been sabotaging everything....
Told him to come yesterday evening while nephew and friend were helping me with kennel....
After harassing me for two days, he declined....
He is trying to entrap me by text and declined because he knew people were there....
Neighbors son parked in my driveway all night....
That was good, because he may think someone is there....
I changed padlock on front door too....
Getting mess cleared here too...
At point where it will be better to move me and dogs over there to continue clearing and readying....
Leave cats here, because I won't kill stuff the cats will....
They can take the whole house once dogs are moved and I do not have to live in here for cats....
Just come every day and feed them and more work to move...
Cats quarters are not ready too....
I'm very tired today....
3 hours sleep and full blown cold or flue....
I am just grabbing herbs from the pantry and making tea....
Sucking a lemon.....
Waiting for bed time to get rest to start tomorrow should help be there for me....
New moon tonight???
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Oh sweetie don't wait for bedtime just crawl on up in there!!! you must rest if you're sick!!

Sounds like you have made some progress, I'm glad to hear that!! Only thing I'm getting done at the moment is my exercising, and I'm determined to get my weight down, I just need to feel better!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Good for you Patrah, I hope you get better soon, I have been fighting off the sniffles too. I got lots done in the garden today and Hubby and I took a load to the dump.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Garden?
I hear tell people do that kind of thing this time of year...lol
We had snow for three days....
More today is expected.....
Winter was very mild.....
No change in weather from winter to now......
Except the weather is a bit worse now.....
I wonder if spring will visit us this year....
In Michigan we only have two seasons we count on....
Winter and autumn....
Lol
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Well the weather is warm and sunny, all the spring flowers are out. British Columbia is the only province to have good weather. We are truly blessed here. Last night we had a glorious sunset and today I'm wearing a sleaveless top. and pants, I should add.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:50 am

Snow this morning followed by a very rainy cold day.....
Looks like that house needs a rat wall....
The rain is seeping in in two walls....
Not real bad but concerning....
Got some work done here...
Still no third kennel or outdoor kennel....
Maybe tomorrow.....
Hey if I do a freezer binding spell on three separate people, who have nothing to do with one another....
But two can be sources of similar issues for me, could I conceivably put them all in one jar, and put in the freezer together?
If i do that will it affect their outcomes?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:38 pm

I think you would be OK to put all three in one jar, as long as you are OK with the same outcome. However, do they deserve the same outcome?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 pm

What they deserve is their actions toward me if bad or non beneficial to me, to be bound to themselves and withing their own personal perameters.......
Until they recognize that their peace of mind is contingent on being right with me and or leaving me and my concerns alone.....
That is all if figure they all deserve.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to Oh Hell No