[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - stupid meds, stupid health

stupid meds, stupid health

Did you have a bad day??

stupid meds, stupid health

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm

shaking head I cant find the answer! I have been on high blood pressure meds since I was in my 20's. (im 54 now but even at 22, 120 lbs.. terrible HVP) all genetic doc thinks.. so, anyway fast forward doc finds my thyroid is being stupid so did all the stuff to get that med and they notice BP is outrageous so, increase your meds NOW nothing, NOTHING is controlling it!

Having to take it like every other hour and have gone from 1 pill at night to 2 a day and every 2 hours or so another 1/2 last night I really really thought I was going to stroke out and finally caved and took 1/4 of a Clonazepam to try and calm me down...I DESPISE taking that!

I was literally panicking and asked hubby to pray for me and he says ok then just turns over. Now maybe he said it internally but a damn AMEN would helped me feel better!
I just ...UGHHHHHH :evil:

Now, already this morning full BP med, thyroid med, and another 1/4 of the clonapin or whatever spelling and looking at alternative meds and cant get back into see my doc till march 4th.... and still have to take the damn MS med, and want to take the bee enzyme (serrapeptase) to eat at the endometriosis but paranoid to...... it is just been a rough rough 48hrs..

can I ask for a candle to be lit please? gonna go do something I never ever do...cry in the corner.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: stupid meds, stupid health

Postby patrah » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

That doesent sound good....
I have heard that sometimes pickle juice or other vinegar helps pull down your be...
Also have heard that taking down the meds for a minute and then up helps.....
I've known vinegar to help but not with highs....
My pressure was low normal all my life until I was a bout 45....
Got a wonderful spbut stressful job and it shot way up stayed there til job was over.....
Stayed down a minute and has been high since.....
Ask a professional about vinegar or look up some remedies if you will.....
An all around tonic is garlic small pieces, vinegar and either honey or molasses.....
Apple cider vinegar preferably.....
I'm sending a prayer for health return to you.....I'm scared about candle because of my situation being less than acceptable.....
And everyone I know is catching the stuff from around me....
So for now please forget about me....
I am serious....
You have done so much for me you have to cancel that for a time until you have control of issues with you becoming healthy.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Oh sweetie doing candles and magic, prayers for you has not a thing to do with anything going wrong with anyone! it don't cycle around like that... well, unless I had done a really really bad spell on the cops which I never did get to.. then sometimes the 3 fold rule pops in....;) no, this is stupid meds and docs not checking about their interactions as much as they should have hell, as much as I should have I know better! Im just in a panic mood today.

No, my place is protected. Hedge od runic and angelic protection 5 mile radius all around, mirror inside and out to block anything from entering.. same as each doorway and widow, and my witchs bottle is fully activated just need my quarter ones placed no, you do fret about anything like that!
now i'm off to read up on your pickle juice info and also water tubs for my feet to see if they might help! BBS...(((hugs))))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:47 pm

That sounds bad, I'm so sorry you're going through that.

Ill be praying for you, will light a candle for you tonight, I do hope you feel better, and get this under control.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Thank you sooo much for the candles and prayers... I now have checked the pacemaker for the trouble breathing and the doc has okay'ed the increase in my BP meds to how ever much I need till Monday where they are going to do a heart scan? (like the bay sonogram thingies) and I already did a EKG just 2 weeks ago! Now if they can just find it...shakes head so, just got to get thru the weekend and I have gotten into a rhythm that seems to be working.

I take BP at 5 am and take 1 and 1/2 bp pill, then cont. taking it every hour adding potassium pills, G2 water, ensure, aspirin, and 1/4th of the anxiety pill on occasion when I start feeling REALLY antsy, also roughly about mid day do the 1 and a half bp pill again, also doing acupressure? and breathing deals they showed that is for lowering it, and loads and loads of water and have been able to lower total intake of pills with these! who would have thunk it?

But :( have had to totally stop Dr Pepper! I went cold turkey for 3 days! and couldn't take no more but only 1/2 glass raised it by over 20 points! dammit

BUT I did find a really RELLY cool video on you tube that took it down from 168 to like 142 in less than 6 minutes!

Wonder if it would work after a glass of Dr P? hmmmmm
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 am

It seems like almost everyone I know has one part of the many things I have been dealing with....
Like if I have 8 things, each of eight people have one of them or similar along with their own stuff....
Just looks that way...
Not that anyone did to warrant that, just like I had so much it,poured over to everyone else....
My warped thinking I guess...
I'm always connecting dots which are not even lined up to connect...
Even thought the car wouldn't start and I had to get another phone yesterday, and did little else, the mood is clear....
I sure hope you and ouroboros and Elka V have health returns.....
And feel better...
I haven't been doing any candles or anything...
Mood is pointing to doing some magick now...
Would like as Elka v said to lift those shields daily, not just smudge, but do some work....
And a daily money I sense ritual for 5-9 minutes too....
And a luck bath daily....
About an hour a day for magick before and after a day...
I know some people do it all day long...
I remember when I did that....
Too many mundane things for that though.....
Feel like a lift is occurring now on.....
And prayers sent for health for you guys too....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:21 pm

It is really odd that everyones' health is going for a shitter, is it the time of year? I know we are all wanting some sunny and warm weather. I bet your Dr. Pepper is loaded with caffine which is propably raising your PB. It is a good idea to stop that if you can. Manufacturers are loading everything with caffine.
I have high BP as well, Mine is under control for now. Fingers crossed. I will light a candle for health for all of us. Sounds like we could all do with a boost. Crap! We must be getting old.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm losing weight, walking more, (yes with the pain) if I can get some weight off me, no more BP meds, the trick is to start a healthy diet, fruits and veggies, white meat or no meat, no processed foods and hit the gym 3 or 4 time a week. Do you watch the biggest loser, have you seen what a difference it can make on your health. I do believe it could even slow or limit your MS symptoms.

I guess that show got me motivated to get more active and healthy, I want to buy the Max climber too.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:52 am

Congratulations Elia V, It is hard to lose weight, well done. I'm staying the same, but I'm still walking every day around the rink. I even have people joining me at the rink. I am trying to at least be consistant.
Soon I will be outside racking the lawn, and digging the garden, etc, The Stellars Jay's are here in huge flocks and soon the Robins will be coming. Got to look good for Spring. :shock: and lose my 5 lbs from Christmas. :roll: :(
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No