[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Evict

Evict

Did you have a bad day??

Evict

Postby patrah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 am

Had just decided to begin paying landlady though I did not know for sure she rebought the property yet....
Because contractor not acting right and making unreal demands......
Landlady left an evict note on my car window today....
Or somebody did....
And I had December grace....
She maintains I owe dec through February....
And I don't have energy to fight..
I put the notice in a sugar bowl is all I could do....
I have got to find out if this is legal because the whole neighborhood knows they have been doing this kind of nonsense for years...
But these people give a damn about the law.....
Just put me in a jar and i am already in a pickle.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Evict

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:16 am

Why can't you move into the new place yet? What still has to be done? Sorry I don't understand.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Toilets, water two pipes broken, furnace again, hot water heater, gates for dogs.....faucets.....
Contractor declined the money a few weeks ago now is demanding twice as much as the payment...
Also one screw from front door lock missing...
I just put those door locks in last spring...
If the screw just fell out it would be on the floor...
I'm going to have to go there....
Or take my nephews apartment and put the animals there...
But then contractor will have to adjust to my time, because kennels are not ready and there will be dogs everywhere....
I want to pay the contractor and fire him....
He does not seem to recognize he workss for me and not the other way around....
I cannot locate the other contractor...
My phone erased many numbers...
The next door lady over there has his number but I still have a sour taste in my mouth from when she cursed at me for asking why she do isn't let me j
Know when it was broke into....
Good news,, I towed my car to shop today...
Havent heard from shop or adjuster yet....
It will be totaled though....
A little money there to pay and such....
Have to go make first ticket pmt in a couple of days, I can find out if I am evicted or landlady scam...
Her son was evicted by a stranger and both homes are owned by same...
Also if I have good reason to believe I do not owe I can go that direction...
Too much hassle, but if she did not own the house, I do not owed rest....
I put evict in a bowl of sugar...
Looking for the cactus leaf to put in there too...
That is extent of magick for now...
Sorry I get all over the place when I'm thiose way....
Skipping from tangent to tangent....
I can say I am feeling better today....

Blablabla..
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:29 pm

:shock: :o :shock: :cry: :? :? :shock: :o :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: (my opinion)

You can only do one day at a time anyway, go to a Trump rally and ask him how he intends to help, hell he may give you some money
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:18 pm

call the local newspaper! Do you know the name of the owner? Then I will help you plaster the info and this nonsense stuff that's going on all over everywhere! Call the tv channel! up here in Okla 2 works for you, or news on 6 boy call them and folks jump~ My internet went out earlier today and I found a charm... I will go look for it again it might help if you made one to carry in your purse... bbs...

Ok back I found 4 spells/chants I put up in the bubbling cauldron thread. I was looking at a old floppy from 2010 or 2011 and found them. I will cont. to look further thru all my old disks. BUT from my understanding she has to give you X amount of days, like 30 or 900!
(do you still have your last payment receipt?)

and she/they has to present the papers to you personally is my understanding! Maybe you need to call your state representative? I did when the nursing home was jacking my sister around when she first wound up in one years ago. Things still were bad but I loved having a big shot on their buttocks~ :twisted: really messed with them I was their worst nightmare. I can be yours to use aginst them if you wish?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Elia V, real funny....
If I would grace that place the only money he's giving me is to leave the country if he is elected....
Which I'm firm he will NOT....
BUT MY CAR SHOULD BRING IN A FEW DOLLARS....
AT THIS POINT THE TIME IS MORE IMPORTANT AND IM SICK OF THE LANDLADY AND THE CONTRACTOR....
Didn't mean to yell but button was stuck on caps....
If I were in actual physical contact with generous people of character, who I can afford to pay properly, then the riffraff would be in the wind.....
And to boot, we are finally getting winter tonight....
Snow\sleet storm.....
Cold tomorrow and more snow Thursday.....
Doesent make sense to praise the great Michigan weather....
That makes for a practical joke....
Just finished saying well, we made it to march with only 7 inches all winter....
Then blamalam alamalam......
So moving will be tight.....
If the van will do me the pleasure of starting....
It is this weather which puts the van in a mood....
I'm feeling better today though.....
Thursday I will try to make the order too....
If I am not swept into another whirlwind of stuff.....
Well if it is good stuff then ok.....
Madame Marigold, I am not sure who owns it at this point....
I have to go pay on my ticket Thursday and if the tendentious court is in there, I will try to find out....
My landlady is known for real estate everything .....
Her son was evicted by a stranger.....

Oh and ouroboros, was all set to do the apple spell today.....
And the apple has been removed from my fridge.....
Mind you I live "alone"......
My guess is that I am winning this thing, and whoever took it knows the spell works....
Someone died the last time I did that spell....
Or they will attempt to use my apple against me.....
CANNOT HAPPEN.....
But ouroboros, I remember the potatoe dream and I have potatoes and nails and pins and a cactus leaf......
And an old applesauce can.....
I'll pretend that potatoe is an apple and when time to bury it shove that dam potato in that can....
The only thing is an apple has a star but heck I will use a black marker and put a dam star in that potato....
I'm tired of those fools fr?!in with my wellbeing.....
And just located a curse book....
Can't find a stone to carve and clay top came off and dried....
Styrofoam last forever and am going to bury that thing with that potatoe "apple"
Madame Marigold as soon as I find who or if I find my dear friend and landlady is it I let you know....
See I had wished to see a foot fall off of the culprit and low and behold, landlady had her foot operated on....
May be a ploy or a lie but I'm going with the idea she ain't right....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Madame Marigold, ask Elia V about charms and me....
If there is no glass then I will welcome what you think to do for me and thank you so verily much....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Have you done a hedge of protection? If you can give me a idea of the boundaries I can do one for you. I. E. like for my place?
I am aiming at protection for fire and tornado I start the chant/prayer whatever you want to call it at the north survey marker and I picture the tight woven fence panels glowing gold as they go up, I do it for all 4 sides then a last 10 to see them all charged and I can see if there is a weak point I need to weave. (I do 50 per group.)Then I do another set picturing the woven field fence going down the highway north (I'm 3 miles off hwy 69) down 5 miles then head W 3 miles? then back east then back to where I started then last 10 and see that fence lit up charnged! Then the last one I go on out 30 to 50 miles and it is 5 strands of barbed wire. And it has worked wonders these last 3 or 4 years. SO If you wish just give me the streets on your boundaries.

I know a lot of folks would think it couldn't work doing it for folks a long ways away but my god-daughter (who lives about 50 miles away and I have never seen her place) had been having problems with dopers below her state housing apartment... noise, threats! etc The jerks being real jack &**^* to her and her children, and I did it for her and they moved away about 3 weeks later! So, I would be more than happy to if you wish! :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

I don't remember the apple spell but the potato one is good, write the name of the person you want to bannish, to harm, etc. on the potato, stick pins, nails , or thorns into the potato and bury it to rot.
The other spell was the onion spell, Cut the Onion, Peel the layers, Bannish Sorrow and Despair. You might be able to adapt that to "Bannish trouble and money cares"
It's a waning Moon it would be a great time to do this type of spell. Good Luck with it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 pm

:) I have a witches bottle at the entrance to the property, and last time I left the property and REMEMBERED to check I could still feel it, I have also made 4 quarter ones to gone out to the 4 corners of it but I cant get out there! Hubby doesn't need to know any of this, son was going to but wound up incarcerated before he could. (big dummy) but... so far the one has worked as far as humans (and I have a bit of reputation with a gun *coughs coughs*) go, and or spells, malicious intent etc but with trouble trying to get to cellar or off the property? Against physical calamities, I don't mind going overboard! LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:23 am

Yes yes and yes to it all....
Landlady is giving me "sweetly" harassing phone calls daily...
I asked her daughter to ask her not to call me....
Madame Marigold if that is something you can afford to do, well then yes....
And if you coach me and we syncronize I may be able to too.....
I got some I sense with open roads....
I'm going to sprinkle it all the way from one house to the other.....
I got a female candle as there are at least 2 women who I now feel are enemies....
I got reverse return , all that stuff to put into a carrier oil and a few herbs to add....
Also going to do a 13 day herbal bath......
I thought there was an onion one....
Already have an onion on a magnifier mirror ready...
So what I just peel, cry and think or chant?
The apple spell involved cutting the apple to expose the star, rub a mint leaf, skewer it and tie in black ribbon and bury to rot....
Someone died two weeks after I did the apple spell to get them not to bother me....
Never wished that....
You all may not remember saying that it was just that persons time to go....
Nothing to do with the apple spell....
You ouroboros mantioned writing the name of the problem on the apple....
I have star anise....
Going to prepare the potatoe as the apple and put the star anise where the apple star would be, rub the mint skewer it tie it shove it in an applesauce can and bury it away....
I'm making a kit for a friend down south and when I send for my order Elia V, I am sending her kit too....
Was without my charger for iPad and had a very poor day yesterday.....
Mustering the courage to go....
Contractor says he is on board.....
We will see...
A few helpers will be there when he is there....
Tomorrow is a different day....
Let my nephew and others check him out.....
Going to get a male candle in case there are men against me too....
The men I know are not intentionally against me, just speak a different language.....
Adjusters saw car and haven't said anything yet....
Going to total it out....
I'm sad and happy too....
Today I over spent ban still am ok.....

Thank all for the supportive help....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 am

I'm going to miss the outdoor cats and feeding them...
Saw their little footprints in the snow today...
Made me sad...
I will have to find someone and bring food now and then....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Good luck with your Spell casting, Don't worry about the Kitties, they wil be OK. Look after yoursef first, then everyone else. You cant look after anyone else unless you are up to full strenth.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:35 pm

My help did a wonderful job....
I got the money for the contractor.....
One of my help stole the money....
Contractor never showed....
My nephew was supposed to come, we argued....
He did not come....
I could trust him though...Att showed up and I have wifi....
Will lower my phone plan....
Car totaled out at less than expected....
Oh well....
Landlady calling twice a day,...
I got ticked off because she sounded threatening....
I answered and told her very calmly what I said....
When there are legal proceedings you are not supposed to talk....
What next...
The only help I had has stolen $300....
And I need them at the Nasty house...
But I do not know which one....
But I think I do....
Daughter offered to replace the money...
But I feel bad as she is getting married in weeks, and I am not contributing a thing to her wedding...
Oh hell know....
This may sound funny but I am crying so hard, my iPad is bouncing on my lap....
Hahahahha...
I will laugh tomorrow....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Car no start today....
Walked to Restraunt and ate..
No one to jump it to see if batterey cranking too slow or some other thing....
Help over to the other house phone is off till whenever.....
Nephew hounding me....
Landlady harassing me but her tone has changed again from mean to nice....
Legal proceedings should deem no phone contact.....
I am so tired of the nonsense.....
Life is wonderful....
Life is magically delicious.....lol
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Bless your heart, we love you Darlin.

Things have to get better, I cant see it going South any more than it has *sighs* I love you Sweetie

Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Well my money only works for me....
That is first off....
No matter where it be, if it does not have my permission to go.....
My money answers to and works for none other than me.....
No one came to give me a jump today.....
I called everyone I know....
Even offered to buy my sons wife cables....
So my money wants to stay with me....
I guess.....
The thief will have three hundred whole dollars as long as it lasts.....
No job no friend....
Meanwhile I will collect three hundred dollars again.....
My vow is to do nothing at all out of comfort for anyone except me for awhile....
That is the trend.....
Landlady now pleading with me to call her.....
NO can do...
Legal proceedings prohibit....
But they do not concern with law....
Which is a little bothersome and fear evoking....
Still in this nasty house with no desire to clean it....
Life is good.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:01 am

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:02 am

The thief appears to be the girl wanting to be aware of breast cancer....
I sent you a post....
It disappeared.....
Going to chance putting my insurance check in bank....
Lawsuits may take it....
Don't know what else to do....
Life is perfectly fine meanwhile....
Ouroboros, I been saying about money all day to everyone including me...
When it is better I will keep the chant as a mantra to sleep by......
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Prayers still coming Sweetie, it's hard to hear of others suffering and you cant help. Look out for yourself, spend your money wisely. Could you find a low rent apartment, something you don't have to fix?? Preferably away from all the mess you have there.
Elia

Postby patrah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 am

I have my animals....
I could keep them at the house and take my nephews apartment.....
But what is the point....?
Please I was ready to get rid of the animals when my doggie died and y'all convinced me to keep them...now it is a principle...
I know my family and some friends have the condition that they resent my animals and do not want me to keep them...
They do not even realize it until they are upset or I ask for something...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 am

It is a difficult situation.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 am

It's difficult....
It WILL have to happen as I wish though.....
My life and situation must not continue to be contingent on what other people's perception of what I should want based on their own ideas should be.....
The harsh reality is that loved ones have conditional support....
I must prove loyalty by ridding those pesky animals from my life in an effort to seek approval and thus help will come.....
NOT!
So I asked if I got rid of the animals then would I get help.....
The pervasive answer is....
I should get rid of all belongings.....
So I'm getting these conditions from people who have companions and children.....
So I should rid my life of everything which has been here for me while everyone has been living their lives with other people......
My children are grown....
Son married with 4 children....
Daughter about to be married for second time with her own and husbands children....
Where will I fit into their lives.....
Aftermeverything I want is gone....
NO, I'm moving as I have wanted to....I will have a good running car....no one comes here when I need a ride....
I will have the way I am going to live how I want it....
Not how you they or anyone else thinks I should want it....
No one is paying bills, driving me, feeding me, or those damned animals who are in everyone's way.....
My cousin said he thinks I can eventually get it together....
Ha, I said, I AM TOGETHER.....
My living situation is not what is societally deemed appropriate.....
But I am spiritually a fine person.....
I value differently than you.....
So I could say you will eventually get it together.....
That sounds insulting.....
I have a good health, I have a generous heart, I do not betray others....
I help people even if I do not believe in what they are doing....
I love myself and others.....
So really who is or is not together....?
I have a nasty house.....
My plan is to move to where the animals are not crowded in here and I have human friendly space.....
But who would I have over.....
People who detest how I lived here but would not help me to do better?..
Certainly not.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:15 am

The house I am moving to is nice and neat and clean.....
But it cost the contractors money getting stolen to do.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Next

Return to Oh Hell No