[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Magicka

Magicka

Did you have a bad day??

Magicka

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:46 pm

I went to look at the forum today and found out that marcus is doing away with the forum and having secret facebook groups instead.
I got a really snotty comment from someone (Illiana) saying that people were taking the free classes and selling them on other sites as their own.
I replied that I had been a moderator on the forum for many years, for free, and I deserved better treatment for my service, in the fact that we were kept completely in the dark and not even thanked. So yes, they are in it for the money and I said "I'm out!" They actually think they are doing a good job. Elitest bastards.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Magicka

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Shaking my head!!!!

I wasn't thanked either, for my many years as Mod then Admin (all by myself I might add) I couldn't take a break, had to take care of it all, their were times I was on this computer half a day Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Who moderates over there now??? I'm going to look :twisted:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:45 pm

There is no forum just some code. The cat fight is on facebook, they are all so smug with themselves, they think their sight is awesome. and they are patting themselves on the back.
They are becoming very eliteist with the paying members only. I thought you were a lifetime member, you should have full access.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:12 pm

I noticed when they first switched over and before this site got up and running they have no desire to allow a person free membership. I HAD been a free member wow since 2006? But now no more 1 time fee and the whole thing just feels "tainted?" does that make sense? And forget getting someone to respond! noooo they are to aloof to do that. sniffs haughtily (snickers) idjets

Besides we don't need them we are perfect right here..... :D
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Tainted, I get you. I got all sorts of flack when I stood up for myself and one friend request. So somebody agrees with me. The trouble with facebook is that everone is using their real name so it is hard to separate the friends form the foes. I must admit I enjoy being a shit disturber. It gives the scanctimonious little twits something to think about.
I'm with you Mdm. Marigold, we are perfect here.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Not to mention we have the Witch Pot too, I like that place, all the pictures, we are just a small online coven then, and have the best Witches' ever!!!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:16 pm

EXACTKY! I didn't realize the witchs pot was still one we could use! Off to go tinker and poke around a bit I DOOO love those pics as well!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

I posted a comment suggesting that perhaps this was not the way Magicka was supposed to go and that it was a real shame it was going the way it is and asking if this was really what Pino had intended when it was set up. I got shouted down and accused of being one of those who had taken advantage of his works.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:34 pm

It is such a shame.. all that info just gone. I miss the sites that crashed not by choice but by virus or hijackers but for few idiots to deliberately sabotage (that how I'm calling it!) what was once a site for witchling's to get a firm foundation and start is just inconceivable. shakes head :evil: just rotten people that did this.

But, we at least have our own covens nest? spot? cave? ;) thank goodness.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:44 pm

We have just enough, and a place to at least keep in touch, id be lost without you all, (all 11 of you)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:58 pm

[quote="Madame Marigold"
But, we at least have our own covens nest? spot? cave? ;) thank goodness.....[/quote]
Yes we do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Laughing maniacically! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:09 am

Unfortunately magicka has turned into a sycophantic ego stroking mess, but hey-ho we were witches before magicka and that has not changed :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 pm

It's sad that so much valuable talent dismissed at a stroke, it all done to push tarot and paid for course's and one persons ego.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 pm

This site is much more cozy, and just us :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros