Just came from cardiologist....

Did you have a bad day??

Just came from cardiologist....

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:09 pm

And my pacemaker has 3 years left! WOW this one has lasted better than any I have had. SO far my next to the longest lasting was one that went out in 1997 it lasted 7 years. this one looks like it is going to make it 10 years plus! Knock on wood or whatever to keep from jinxing myself! YEAHHHH!

:lol: at least son should be out of prison so I can see him before the next surgery. fingers crossed.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Just came from cardiologist....

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:31 pm

I believe they have found a way make them last longer. Mom is always worrying about her battery, she will look at me and say "what if it just stops" I'm like well I hope I'm there to give CPR until they get it changed. AND she straight up told me when she passes I better make them turn it off, I cant seem to make her understand her heart wont be beating, its just a signal that makes the heart pace. Bless her.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:10 pm

there is a built in backup to where no matter what happens it will "snap" back into backup mode? and gives you a least several weeks to get a new pacemaker in. I pulled a lead OUT and had to go 6 weeks before they could get the new one in! But I have dealt with these things since I was a teen a older person? yeah it would be kinda hard to put total trust in a piece of electronics~ :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Mom is a wuss anyway, everything bothers her. I will say she had a rough spot on her jaw (toward the back) and she drove us crazy "look at this", "fell this", then she finally went to see the dermatologists and it was cancer,(her regular Dr. told her to put lotion on it, since then she has had quiet a few removed from her face, they actually gave her a really nice nose job. So I guess that was a good thing, but something I would not have paid no mind to.

I get a vibe from you Madame Marigold, your an old sole!! Ill bet you have lived many lives.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Really? You think so? I always thought that way but I am easily into daydreaming and wishing fantasy's and such... :oops: :lol:
I can remember one from back when there was all those gangs in New York? Had this dream long before I saw the movie gangs of NY. :mrgreen:

I was a male, teenage orphan who was betrayed and killed by another gang member who stabbed me in the back as I walked out of a alley called "Canal Street" I can picture it all just as plain as day....

I would LOVE to know more of the others....pouts.... :lol:

I actually feel everyone here are older souls... maybe it is the magic that is wielded?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:33 pm

You can get regressed, but you would want to find someone that is on the up an up. Id love to know if ive had other lives, how cool would that be.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No