"She" who must not be named

Did you have a bad day??

"She" who must not be named

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 pm

just called... I was making nice, being friendly polite etc.. (until hubby gets his f'ing $!)

she is kin and she asks me to tell her baby brother who she is with-holding his inheritance from to "come to her house this weekend and fix the air conditioner in her car. It needs Freon". And OH she is "buying a new one!"

excuse my language for just a moment my sister witch's I will be CENSORED if I will pass on any messages from her. I have just came down with extreme memory impairment from hate-filled arteries. UGHHHHH :evil: Now I'm gonna have to go spend time asking for forgiveness for the evil thoughts I am having of the "She-monster". :x

(I apologize for my language but ugghhhhh!)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: "She" who must not be named

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:34 pm

There is one in every family. :twisted: You must be nice as pie. Or she will get mean. :o Sly like Fox nice. ;)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:13 pm

I know but it INFURATES me! She will only call when she needs something and I act like a total airhead just to keep her off the fact I absolutely want to throttle her, do some necromancy and do it again! Talk about screwing with my peace of mind blood pressure goes off the charts when I talk to her. I want to do a spell sooo bad on her but so far I have been able to avoid from it. But it just uggghhhh right there! :evil: :lol: Im gonna go get some chocolate..... :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Careful those thoughts can manifest as spell work, take a deep breath, relax, now give me that little grin. 8-)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 am

and then have some choclate....maybe one more....
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:30 pm

:mrgreen: :lol: I am so sorry for losing my temper.. I keep trying to let it just goooooo but my temperament and normal personality is not that type to begin with but I am trying... other than that moment.

Now spell work are you meaning the things I was wishing for her or about me being a airhead? ;)
I have that act down it really surprises some folks when the find out I am really not. well, not THAT much of one anyway! :roll: :lol: wont even mention if its about her...putting fingers in ears and humming.....ROFLMAO

Also sorry for the curse word...shoulda heard the air around here! thank goodness no one could! :shock: :mrgreen: (((hugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Thats OK. there is always somebody who knows how to push your buttons. I have a couple of those myself. They do it on purpose. I hate being on my guard all the time.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Their are certain people that can push my buttons, the biggest button pusher is the X and now he is completely out of the picture, so I'm good, and I was talking about her, I don't think your an airhead at all.

You know, I really cant imagine anyone wanting to piss off a Witch, I mean really, are you the kind of stupid that cant be fixed???
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No