[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ltd benefits

Ltd benefits

Did you have a bad day??

Ltd benefits

Postby patrah » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:44 am

The company responsible for my led is now under a new auspice.....
And my benefits have not been released, and the two people who usually do that are not responding to my calls....
My bills at best will now be late, and I may get the associated fees.....
Here is hoping the hell no turns quickly to hell yea.....
Without that portion, there will be three bills not paid....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Ltd benefits

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Oh! That's bad news, keep calling!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Their system did not recognize that my former analyst who usually does my benefit had set up it automatically.....
She was out sick.....
Usually I call her for early release and she does it on the spot.....
She knows I count on it as bills are lined up with it.....
She though very sick had set it up last week to go out on the correct early release day.....
The analyst who I should be dealing with probably did not call back because her system showed it as released.....
The phone lady told me yesterday, and said she would have her supervisor check why the automated showed it as not released.....
By last nite it was corrected....
My benefit was released....
Whew....
Y'all know me by now I will jump clear across the Mississippi to connect a dot or draw my own conclusion.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:56 pm

I'm glad your problem has been resolved.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 pm

I don't think cobwebs and cauldrons is operational any more. I tried to get in and it kept sending me to the host site. It would be sad if it is gone.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No