[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - bad couple of days!

bad couple of days!

Did you have a bad day??

bad couple of days!

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I'm sorry I have not been as active and up to date this last week but its been rough. My daughter had the surgery and they removed the soccer ball size tumor with not to much trouble but she wound up back in the hospital a day later with a infection and a blood clot in her abdomen! She MIGHT maybe get out today.... time will tell.... My nephew died Saturday morning only 29 yrs old but I'm out of the loop as to what they have done about the funeral, or if the cremated or any other info...

my BIL got ran over by a golf cart and had his leg broken and now I've been trying to help find a missing autistic boy that went missing 4 days ago right before 2 big storms hit so.... I will try to catch up as soon I can.... (((hugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: bad couple of days!

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Oh Dear! Sending big hugs to you. You certainly have been through the wringer. So many things happening at the same time. Unfortunately sometimes it is one thing after another. Take a deep breath, this too shall pass.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:52 pm

My Goodness, you have had a rough few days, so sorry Hun, we will be sending prayers your way. That's a lot to deal with, I have a lot going on here as well, but I think we will all get through, such is life!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 pm

god part is don't have to mess with in laws, sis's blood clot they think will re absorb in a month or 2 BUT the little autistic boy Damien Alexander Davidson is still missing! on day 7 in 116 degree heat index! I think anf my reading say he is dead but no hints of where he is at! so frustrated going back to the drawing boards on readings hope to be here more soon! (((hugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 am

I hope Damien is found soon, poor little soul, keep us informed and let us know when they find him.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 pm

poor little lamb still not found but some wonky info is coming out now.. from the get go no member of the family talking to media to speak to public to rouse them to find him all everyone "got" was mom the missing boy and 1 other brother. Now? there is a stepdad, a TWIN who is not autistic and a younger brother who is even worst austistic than the one missing and that the non autistic brother? had grandpa put a lock on the inside of his bedroom door to keep the younger child out.
(or something worse?)

The dogs lost this child scent 10 blocks from where his PJ pants were found in the creek like they had been thrown down there (not hooked like they had been snagged) and this creek has been searched all the way to the very end and nothing. Also this entire time from the get go no shoes just socks?

Also, NOW all of a sudden the mom speaks out saying those wanting to give money the only one she is approving is a gofundme with this one specific woman in charge. (Supposedly she said this. The picture I saw of her from a prev family photo and from what a aunt said she has herself some developmental problems as well)
the way this is written I would be big money she didn't write it. Oh and the step dad has drug record.

This is sooo fishy it stinks HORRIBLY bad. The ONLY good thing I have found out is I an a bloodhound in human form for finding drug houses and dealers thru pics, vibs off a map, and remote viewing.
:roll: :lol:

It has been 9 or 10 days in 116 heat index with 3 storms dumping over 7 inchs of rain..
I truly feel this is a recovery not a rescue... :(
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:12 pm

I wonder why they are asking for money, I would be asking for people to help search. and I agree, probably a recovery operation but I am still hoping for the best.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:02 pm

HI guys! Sorry for not updating the last day or 2 but still no Damien and this is day...12? But they brought the dogs back and the had done core sample of the dirt around the bank of that creek that I said he was in but have not been able to clear enough out to find him so they were bringing in ground penetrating radar? So, after 2 possible "YEAHHH" that went bust praying today will be the day!

Whats weird? I have gotten really interested in the asteroids that go thru our astro charts and I found his birth info and did a progressive chart on him at the time he went missing there was asteroids in houses 1,6,7,10,11 and 12 but the DING for me was the ones that were in the 12th house
(which I learned was were to look to see how you die as a teen) "Lilith the destroyer of children" and "Poseidon, the King of the sea and water" I know a professional astrologer would kinda shake their heads but to me? this is telling!!!!!!

Every reading or remote view etc every divination form I know and have tried showed him in that creek so got fingers crossed that they FINALLY will find him at least so the family has some closure! this has been such a ?? cant even come up with words for it and I don't know this family at all but.... :shock: got fingers crossed and candles lit that TODAY is the day.... LOL wonder if a spell would help? hmmmm
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Bless his heart, one can hope for a miracle, but I must say it does not look good. So sorry, I hate to hear of children being hurt, or missing, it's so sad. I do hope they find him.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 am

Damien was found this morning at 9:30 am..... right where I had pin pointed him at. The showed the culvert (not the part they dug and found him(but it was exactly what I had dreamed of the night he went missing... I posted it in my dream journal and blew it off... but even with out that every SINGLE reading I have done SHOWED him there. At least now there is closure and he can be put to rest..... poor baby...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Sorry the news is bad, but at least the parents know now. There was nothing you could have done, short of going out and looking yourself. At least now there is closure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Nods I knew that, but what frustrated me was hat I (and several others) kept going right back to this spot and the ones on the ground just did'nt get close enough or dig deep enough to find him sooner.

The only thing that makes it better is from the readings I have done? Show that he pretty much died fairly quickly. he didn't lay for days suffering. And it has helped prove to me at least, that I am a fair hand at this! not just daydreaming or faking it and I think they need folks that can search for the missing like this! and not just on the ground...

I'm not really GOOD at any one thing you know that old saying "doer of many but master of none" (not proper version but you get the meaning) that is ME! But now I feel I've moved up from novice level a step or 2 even if I'm not at pro level yet in this field....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Jack of all trades, master of none. We all have our abilities and yes it is good when we are validated. When I have a premonition or in a dream, I have learned that I should write it down and date it, as proof I guess. One example I had was, I got up in the morning and asked my Husband if Nelson Mandala was dead yet? The news came on and they announced that Nelson Mandala had just died. Weird or what.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Not weird at all! I have been documenting my dreams and day dreams for YEARS! Since 1984? but not dedicated (Seriously) to documenting and SAVING them till around 2006..... my problem is like with the Remote viewing? Normally It is like in real time never in time to make a difference~ ughhhh

I remember when Nelson Mandala died.. I didn't get anything that gave me a name but there was a heavy sad feeling that day... like the 9-11 day as well. shivers
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 pm

9-11 was a terrible day, for some reason, that morning, I could not sleep. I got up and turned on the TV. I just caught the announcer saying that a plane had hit one of the towers. In horror, I watched the second plane hit the tower. I knew then that it was no accident and it had been deliberate. I was glued to the telly all day. I painted a picture of it just to get it out of my head.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:41 pm

I glad they found the child, maybe he will be a rest now.

Have you ever let the police dept. know of your gifts?? They sometimes go to seers' when they have no leads. It is rather cool you were dead on where he was.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:15 pm

nods that's why I'm with this group we all originally started as a group and then one part split off and became the "Bridging the Gap" group you hear about on TV? (ggrrrrrr) :( But I stayed with the other leader of the group a Curt Guldenschuh who has worked many, many cases.. I've only been in on 2 the first one was the missing Rock-La-Homa boys, I knew they were dead in their car after that first night but... when your a newb kinda hard to burst out onto a forum that the family is on as well and shout it out. (And I got within 5 miles of them!) :( shudders

Then this one..... But I have always done readings and such for the deceased a lot... just for my own curiosity.. You know Lizzy Borden, Jack the Ripper etc etc my own ancestors... I know they cant be proven but it is good practice~ ;) There are still 2 cases that Curt and Wanda (another of the groups powerhouses that is higher up the status quo) are working on the 2 boys "Austin and Perry" that went missing back in 2015 on their boat and "Peggy McGuire" I'm not on the cases officially but I hope to join in at least with some of the brainstorming and mapping etc (I.E.) Divining, Remote Views, card readings, progressive astro charts etc... we shall see. Right now a lot of the group are just charging back up after this deal with little Damien.

Not quite half of the group don't have abilities other than good on the ground searchers or one guy in GA is our Satellite mapper he is awesome! a real eclectic mix. I wish I could just call cops and tell them what I have seen and not have them come pick me up with a little white wagon truck! LOL I have discovered that the drug part of Govt? would love me I'm better than their best drug hounds tacking drugs and users etc. I accidently sent one search group and come to find out I was hitting on a drug dealers home... ooops? Talk about a water haul! pouts.... LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Good for you MM. I did'nt realise how accomplished you are. I think you just have to find your voice and confidence. Another reason to document your findings.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Exactly! I know when they were still convinced that they were reaching him and he was playing hide and seek blah blah blah..I made sure to private message at least one or 2 and report what MY finding were but also adding that I've been doing this not as long etc etc,.. I just wanted to make sure SOMEONE or 2 of the group had what I had found cause sure enough once he was found? some of the other stories changed as well and forgot who said it first :roll: they seem to forget the main thing was HE WAS FOUND! ugghhhh I even saved the sketch's I did to use with my pendulums.. and dated & timed them as well.....

NOW If I could solve one of the biggie cold cases? THAT would be AWESOME! :lol: :oops:
Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, Ohhh the guy that robbed a bank and jumped out of plane over the woods in Washington the state? some like those! :lol: :D would beeee sooo coooollll!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:36 am

I have been watching a show called 'Psychic Investigater" It is about how different psychics solve crimes. They are working with the Police and can even testify in Court. It is a good one.
One day, you will be the Psychic Investigator!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 am

There ya go, a new career.

I'm trying my best to get my Granddaughter to start her meditations, she needs to learn how to use her gift, or shut it down. She stayed home today, so since it took most of the day for him to get his class done, she called with OMG the dog's cage just came across the room, and Nannie it seems to get worse if I'm alone. :? bless her heart.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No