My Prediction

Did you have a bad day??

My Prediction

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Another Black man killed by Police. This time in front of his wife and 4 year old child. He was pulled over for a broken tail light. America, if something is not done about your racial intolerance there are going to be race riots like you have never seen before. I for one am disgusted with the ignorance and bigotry and gun culture in the United States.
Trump won't have to built a wall, we will.
I have said it before "Who are minding the minders?" in other works "Who are policing the police?" It is also happening in Canada, in stead of "Protect and Serve" it seem to be "Provoke and encite" I'm sick of them too. Who is ready for the revolution?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: My Prediction

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm

I hate to say it but, It has started all ready.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:10 am

Today at the "peaceful" march someone opened fire on the Police, killing 5 I think and wounding 7, (not sure of my numbers)

everyday, its everyday!!! In the news, WTF is wrong with our society, a broken tail light, really!! I'm so sick of it. The other guy was on the ground with two cops on him, really, you had to shoot!!
Our little town never has a protest, or march, and the only cool cop in Paris is a Black guy (just love that dude) the rest are just rude. That's over their. Here they are nice, but ive not had to worry about that, I never go anywhere anymore. That's how you can stay safe, just stay home!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 pm

But you should'nt have to stay home, huddled in your house. I think it is ridiculous to be so afraid to travel. 90% of people are good, normal everyday people with families etc. 10% are out and out nutjobs that should be in a mental institution. Ok, maybe 20% nutjobs and malcontents. I am just soo sick of the inhumanity and hatred.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:38 pm

I just don't know what's happing to our country, why the police just shoot when there was no need, why mass shootings in schools, nightclubs, churches, the madness needs to stop!!!

Even with changing gun laws, the people that want to kill will find a way to get their guns. They should have never let the semiautomatic become legal to buy here. Hand guns for self protection, hunting riffles, and that's it, and if you own one you must have a C&C permit or the law can take it from you. IDK if anything would work, except on the law abiding citizens, the rest wont care.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:45 pm

maybe there are just too many people, living in close proximity. There is no empathy any more, it all me first and nobody else. I agree with the hunting rifles but nothing else. Maybe a big stick!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

The way the laws are set up here, nothing could be done, seems know one will agree on anything!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 pm

It is sad, and it's a problem. I wish we, as witches, could do a collective spell for world peace. Every Full Moon I wish love and peace for the world, every day more senseless killing.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 pm

When this becomes our new normal, we are in trouble as a country!!! It's shameful
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:21 pm

5 Police shot in Baton Rouge I think 3 killed.

This is just sickening, is it ever going to end!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Yes, I saw that on the news this morning. Unfortunately, it is getting to be an every day occurance. We better raise some power at the full moon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Ill be ready tonight, I'm going to rest up for a bit, then get at it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 pm

It was a beautiful moon last night. Bright as day. I know, the cat kept getting me out of bed.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 pm

It was gorgeous it lit my whole back yard.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No