The day started so well!

Did you have a bad day??

The day started so well!

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 am

After a good day and very warm over here to! On my home home the car suddenly stops on the way up a three mile steep gradient hill :shock: managed to pull over, will it start again like heck it will, strong smell of fuel and petrol all over the road. :(
Three hour wait for recovery! Then drop it off at the garage.
It looks like a connection to the fuel pump has failed right on top of the fuel tank :roll: any access points hell no why would Mr Ford make it simple lol so it looks like take a can opener to the floor beneath the passenger seat or strip half of the car to drop the fuel tank. Choices Choices ;) finally get home around 9.45pm
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Re: The day started so well!

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:00 pm

That is typical! You have to take out the engine to change a spark plug. Get a Chevy!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm

I have a Chevy!! Sorry Nog, that sounded like a dreadful day, I had a mere flat tire and it ruined my whole day (a month or so ago) I so hate car trouble!!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:29 pm

A pair of tin snips got me to the problem, it was one of those things they said could never happen lol, the main fuel line disconnected itself from the fuel pump? but all ok now :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Return to Oh Hell No