Stupid Cops

Did you have a bad day??

Stupid Cops

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:37 pm

This is the height of idiocy, This morning in Miami, a cop shot an unarmed Black behavioural therapist who was with an autistic young man holding a toy truck. When asked why he shot the man, the cop said "I don't know". :shock: That cop needs to go to jail, and be charged with attempted murder. And not be a cop ever, ever again.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Stupid Cops

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Boy, I tell ya, I have been in a rotten mood all day. I feel like doing something really destructive like , well every thing I think off is not permitted. I think I will go and burn that black candle now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Well! I did burn my black candle, still kind of feel angry, I was OK until Trump came on and spewed some hate talk, he blames every thing on Hillary :shock:
Oh! and the cop that shot the behaviorist said he was aiming for the autistic man. again :shock: What is that man doing with a gun???????????
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:27 pm

I know, I was going ballistic over this story!!! Shoot the autistic man, really, then miss and shoot's the health worker :o :shock: :?

Why shoot at all, there was no threat!!!

You know what I think, I think this kinda stuff has been going on all along, but in this day and age we all have cell phones with us and now it is all recorded. And I do believe the cops should be arrested and charged just like you or I would be if we shot someone.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No