A rough couple of days.

Did you have a bad day??

A rough couple of days.

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Hubby is in a mood these days, I don't know if it is the heat or what but he is very short tempered lately. I don't think he is liking me very much at the moment and I am not liking him much either, truth be told. :( I expect this will pass, I hope.
So Hubby takes me out for breakfast on Sunday morning, all is good until I shook the ketchup bottle and the lid flys off and I am covered in ketchup. Crap!!!! and my eggs were hard when I wanted soft.
Later that day, we went to a friends house to buy eggs, pick acorns and have a visit. Not a good year for acorns. They are small and there are not many. Last year was awesome. I'm going to have to find another tree.
And to top off my crappy weekend, I got an infection in a back tooth and I have to go to the dentist this afternoon to get antibiotics. :roll:
Oh! hell no!!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: A rough couple of days.

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:52 am

Oh Hell I'm sorry your weekend was crappy, I just sat around, watched TV and enjoyed the peace ;)

Hubby will be OK summer is going to wind down, and that always changes the moods. Yea a cool off is coming!!!
Maybe the heat stunted the acorns this year.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:12 pm

My antibiotics seem to be working already and I'm going to go outside a find a stick for the full moon spell. It will be easier to carve a green stick.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:18 am

I'm glad your feeling better. I'm getting ready for bed if a few, I got up early this morning. Still no TV box :roll: I swear this is the only thing I'm not liking very well, missing my shows, and watching the commercials. Grrrrrrrrrr
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks, that reminds me to phone the Dentist and tell him the pills are working.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No