[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Poisoned kitties...

Poisoned kitties...

Did you have a bad day??

Poisoned kitties...

Postby patrah » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:17 am

Hey y'all, I ran into an old friend about a few weeks ago....
She is the younger sister of someone dear to me....
I loved her brother very much long ago....
Anyway we found we live near each other....
She has an abundance of cats....
She has two or three of her own...
Many Ferrell cats come around and she feeds them....
She has had most of them feral included neutered and spayed....
So she was facing issues with her family who helps her financially...
So we gathered many of them up and took them to the anti-cruelty society...
Her children had to go because she was too distraught...
She found ten spaces at a no kill shelter to be made available late this month....
She has been trying to get out of the neighborhood for some time because is is a rough area.....
The main reason for her though is because there are two maybe three neighbors who do not like her...,
And they are devious....
The one lady I am sure sent an accident my way....
Right after leaving my friends house I was directly behind a truck which hit a white car....
Before I even knew what it was about, the feeling came over me that this was meant for me and missed by a smigent....
The next time I visited her, same woman walked down the street and began talking to her....
Knowing she had company....
She told my friend" I used to be your right hand"...
Then I knew the woman was working some bad magick....
Used to be right hand to me meant now she was on a left hand path....
Personally I use both hands....
Anyway she and the guy next door to her have threatening to poison her cats....
We carved names in an apple to rot....
Today two cats were poisoned...
One just a tiny kitten....
The guy who was one of the threaten era came to her back door laughing and saying there were two dead cats on the driveway....
She said they are poisoned?
He said don't blame me....
Now that man had been scooping up cat does and throwing it on her driveway....
And the old biddy had previously said my friends son should of died when my friend heard about a death on her son's campus....
Ok bla bla bla....
The vet put down the kitten who was not yet dead....
My friend is now afraid that carving the Apple made the bad come back on her and now she is afraid....
She is a very shy passive person....
So I and her sister and others told her that even Christians believe that when you got it going right, the devil tries harder...
I.e. I believe that carving the apple got to one of those people so they knew they could scare her....
We went to two candle shops....
The first one kind of shred her away because they are proactive in a confrontational way,,,
The second shop the person there is a witch and very reserved like my friend....
She was shown a lot of support today by even her family who think she should continue to scale down the cats....
But family and friends would never hurt those critters....
My friend even with those cats is much neater and cleaner than most people....
So I am going to help her and do the really obnoxious mean stuff....
The witch at the store which got through to her suggested a much friendly retribution....
And ole gift of gab here has told and will continue to tell any and everyone whom I believe loves the critters because it hurts to see maligning people hurt the creatures....
I am going to do a whole bag of Apple spell's...
One or two a week....
When we returned to my friends house, the fat fool man was leaning over his bannister as though he wanted to hear what we were saying...
I know all whom I deal with here are cat lovers....
Please find a minute to do whatever you can think of in my friends favor.....
Cause I am going to protect me and do some real devious stuff....
In a day or two...
Got to marinate this retribution....
Meanwhile my friend thinks because she did the apple, that this is karma....
No it means they felt the pain and are spiteful....
Karma may have played a role, but I think the kitties poisoned was karma trying to stop her fear in favor of restructuring her spiritual fortitude to stand ground....
Oh ouroboros, what is the potato and nail spell you dreampt up? I forgot the apples as I got distracted, but got some Michigan potatoes....
And Madame marigold I have not forgotten your help...
I haven't done the road opener, but your protection hedge is still working in my favor....
I am needing to protect me very well, because I am going to be being real mean, in defense of a friend, which should be a buffer....
And if no one can think of anything, thanks for reading this....
That is a help enough...
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Poisoned kitties...

Postby patrah » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:30 am

My friend asked me to mention the names, Rita Bennett and Stacy Nelson
As culprits ....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:12 pm

See I cant get involved other than lighting a candle and saying a prayer she gets justice for her wrongs.
My interfering when I'm not involved and don't really know who did what for sure could backfire on me. Don't get me wrong I will always support you, and trust you, and it does sound like you have a plan, just be careful and make sure your protected before you send anything out.
I will light her a candle tonight and say a justice prayer for her.

They could go to jail for killing the cats, just have to be able to prove it
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Potato Spell
Write the names of the people responsible on a piece of paper, nail the paper to the potato.
Bury the potato by the light of the moon, state your intention and as the potato rots away so will the people.

Onion Spell.
This is the one I dreamed off.
"Cut the Onion, peal the layers.
Banish Sorrow and Despair."

I would phone the animal control and report the poisoners.
I think it was a good thing to get some of the kitties into a no kill shelter. They might get adopted, which would be great. Cat hoarding can be a problem. Sadly, the only solution is responsible pet owners who do not abandon their animals. Spay and neuter!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:44 am

Elia V you sound like my friend....
She is deathly afraid to do any retribution...
I appreciate the support...
I feel I am protected....
We have been getting the kitties to the shelter....
She knows who did what....
Three more today....
One was her own cat....
The across the street neighbor claimed the male culprit came over to her driveway with a stick and began chasing and hitting the cats while we went to humane society to get cat food....
When we returned to her house yesterday, he was leaning over his bannister looking like a gorilla ( no make that a monster) trying to hear us talking....
His head looks like an 8 ball or bowling ball and I want to go bowling and shoot pool so badly....
Just y'all knowing is good enough....
She wants to move and while I cannot blame her, I want them punished and move because I think they have bad magick as her luck has been poor since she made the one persons acquaintance 14 years...
Elia V you also sound like the vet...
He couldn't be definitive without toxicology and it is expensive....
I believe her....adamantly for lots of reasons....
Her other neighbor gave her apples....
Ouroboros, it is funny because I did get onions and potatoes, before realizing I would know these spell's....
Three days ago....
I am ready to cut, peel, carve, bury....
I will bury a potatoe, onion and apple with the kitten....
I offered to bury it and have put in a plastic shoe box in soil....
Bagged the box....
I will add the fruit and veggies tomorrow afternoon....
Thank you ouroboros and Elia V....
And Madame marigold I am moved, with just a few things left....
Still no help with those....
I Have a large stand with 2 big aquariums....
Would like to give them away as I may not do turtles again....
And my toy box from when I was 2...
Still very good condition...
I know they are things....
Things I want to keep....
But certainly Madame marigold you hedge helped get me this far....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:53 am

Oh did I mention that yesterday we went to the candle wick and my friend met a witch who got through to her intrinsically....
So it is on...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Immediately have her put mirrors facing those peoples homes to block some of what they are trying to throw at her, does she have a witchs bottle by chance?

And if your up to it? Maybe make a couple of bread tie darn it dolls and baptize them with their names and take the dirt from kitties graves, aluminum foil (for the mirror) and put anything else one can consider "bad" in it as well then bury with kitties and or your other things your burying. If you want human spirits to "hold" them down bury in a cemetery..if you wish for it to never come out that you did it? They say for you to hide it in a hole in a tree or bury at base of tree...(supposedly)

but yeah I would def saturate the internet and neighborhood about these 2 and call the cops every day.. if needed. don't matter that they wont do anything it will be documentation should they try to say you did this or that to them! Is her place close to yours? How much further would I need to expand the hedge maybe? shakes head... I need to re intensify it I think.....will think of something to send some "Fetchs" after these 2.
(please let me know as things start going wrong for these 2! :twisted: )
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:46 pm

I hate people who are cruel to animals, I wish they could feel the pain that they inflict.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:41 pm

We went to humane society to get free dog and cat food....
Her house seemed ok...
Had promised another friend to take her for some business....
I got home and one of my dogs is acting pretty peculiarly off center and I am full of concern....
Hope she is just constipated or the likes....
If anyone is malicious to me or mine, I will throw a tantrum...
Madame marigold I have a tree with a couple of hollow p,aces...
Not big enough for the kittie, but surely for the treasure chest coffin I am creating....
My friend has forbidden me to do any magick work on her behalf....
She is scared....
But the two culprits are bothering me because I am wearing thin with my friend because of them..
There is an old bowling ball in my yard which has been there for sometime...
I am writing his name on it and roll it around awhile....
Do not know if the thumb hole is his mouth or nose....
His feet and that biddy's feet are bothering me...
Because they walk places which cause me issues with friends....
How is that for rationalizing my magickally illicit behavior....
Not about my friend any more but about me....
If someone dis hurt this persons dog ...
I will got to the hell they are in and drag them farther in before I let them go...
NOT...
No one is scare of me....
Going to try a mild laxative for doggie who is always regular with that sort of stuff....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Yes both those people have 2 feet each and their feet cause me to have to take painstaking effort with my friend.....
If their feet were gone( literally or they move or go to hadese) then my life will improve....
And I have named the bowling ball in my yard after that aweful monster man....
Will be rolling it around since bowling and shooting pool are in the future....
My friend a
Said there were two more kitties today she had to bag before going to her job interview....
And she said q ball heads sister was at his house giving him he'll about their mother....
See now, things are beginning to settle where they should....
And my friend still wants to move....
Wants to give me the house....
I am better at standing ground than she....
And am still packed to go....
I know I am walking into hot coals, but have met people who actually have walked hot coals.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:47 pm

:shock:
Elia

Postby patrah » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:06 am

Well the man's sister was on him the other day...
The woman illegally rents a house to someone on that block...
They were arguing yesterday....
The bowling ball in my yard suddenly has a gash in it....
Symbolizing his head....
I have a tree with a hole....
Only big enough for the rotting apples I did yesterday...
They will be buried with the first kitty....
I put him in a plastic shoe box the other day with dirt in it...
I was too tired....
I just went to the garage...
It is pretty ripe....
Do not want to look at what I'll see when I put the apples in...
The names are between the app,e halves with other information.,,
I've been told when you banish you must invoke....
So I banished for a coup,e of hours then invoked for a few....
Black candles stuck in apples and white candles in brass holders, respectively....
Madame Marigold, she is A mile or less from every slightly south(very slightly) and a little farther east....
Same zip code....
I could walk there...
It would be quite a walk...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:07 am

Madame Marigold, what are fetches and bread tie darn it dolls...?
Sounds very interesting
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Im sorry it has taken me so long to answer this... the "Fetchs" are basically "Servitors" you take any object I had done a 5" Kelly doll named her "Rosie" and I think the threads about her are around here somewhere? You might check it out.... I still have her in her own special "case" till I wake her again..

The bread tie doll? I used 2 bread ties added a bead and made a mini worry doll and baptized it (sil) and used it in my hoodoo honey jar and also will be one in my mirror box. They take the place of the person your wishing to hex, spell, bind, banish or whatever magic you plan on using on them....
(plus they are fun to make) giggles.....

I guess you could pick up a slew of dammit dolls off of ebay last time I looked they were wow 20? for like 9.88? or something like that but prices have gone higher lately. (was buying 18" dolls for under 10 bucks now they are nearer to 50 bucks!) shakes head :(

(I'm having doll buying withdrawals) :shock: :? pouts... :lol: got to admit you could be doing some major magic in your front room and no one would know... who would think a doll or a bauble could be major mojo? snickers

OH p.s.s have you done a freezer spell on these folks yet? That would be a first step maybe to "Freeze" them in their tracts till you could get some major whoop butt spells on them...
I am going to have a hard time explaining to hubby if he ever digs thru freezer...whistles slightly off key exiting stadge lft....hophophophophohop.... :lol: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 am

I had some explaining to do about the huge bag of feathers in the freezer.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 am

Madame M, you wont do!!!! Gave me a giggle
And Madame O, just how many feathers do you have :lol:

Id like to know what she has done also, Mmmmmmm
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

? what who has done? I'm innocent!... just throwing that out there....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Madame marigold thanks for the info....
I have a servitor...
It is protecting my physical being....
I assigned it too many chores....
I need to revisit its duties if I can ever find its purpose paper...
Or just nix it in my head and reassign it...
I am happy with what I have chosen....
Someplace I have worry dolls in a basket my aunt brought me from Guatemala or someplace many years ago...
It may be by the bead at the ole house which was broke into...
I think my landlady and her daughter my dear friend have somtehing to do with or know about...
I will make the dolls...
I have a black fun candle which I was going to use for my friend...
The candle guy dressed it for her purpose...
I could copy the stuff on it on a black candle which is plain....
I like the word fetch...
And bread tie darn it doll...
Elia V I a absolutely right for staying out of others problems....
If I had sense enough to so so, I would be in great shape, and not having a melt down at my put party (lol)....
And ouroboros who found your feathers?
And why are they so prohibited...
And what are they again(kind of bird)....
I got to go now I promised to help someone.,..
Scared to leave the food I cooked for the dogs....
Or I have a ghost if there is not a real person....
There is a secret room I never noticed until the other day after 5 years..,,.
No way in as far as I can see...
I have to get out my ladder and climb up there and peer through the window....
Well I am going to get back to my pity party even though everyone I invited has other stuff to do....
Maybe when I have my happy as can be party someone will show up..
Ah but then no one wants to see anyone happier than they....
Except for me and a few others I know...
Some
Of whom are reading this, but probably couldn't travel all the way to Michigan for a happy as can be party....
Ok I am ranting here as I did on primrose path....
Will let y'all know how the day went...
Peace...
And love....
And
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi Patrah, I know I have been going on about feathers lately. They are Canada Goose feathers that I picked up at the park during the moult. No birds were harmed! I am painting eyes on them and they look really cool. I want to sent you one at Yule so if you can PM me your address I will pick you out a nice one.
Canada Geese are protected because they are migatory birds.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:59 pm

I love the geese....
Sometimes they stay the winter here in Michigan...
My grandson and I used to feed them...pumpkin seeds, oatmeal, and other nice stuff...
Twice the gees came in a drove flying and walking to follow us I guess...
Since my daughter remarried in March, I rarely see my grandson....
They are busy....
And last year at spring and the previous fall none of the geese wanted the food...
So maybe I will try again...
I had read from a farmers child that pumpkin seeds and stale white bread have been used to get the geese ready for winter....
Pumpkin seeds being anti parasitic and stale bread has just enough antibiotic...
Or at least that is what I gathered on my own presumption....
Maybe I will try again this year...
I admire the geese so much...
They actually taught the air force how to fly in v formation....
Also, with the gees when they do migrate, if one falls sick or injured and cannot remain in formation....
Two healthy geese fall back with it....
It waits for the two to get food and tend to it....
Again I presume the two healthy are one male and one female..
So if the other goose recouperating, they then have a new v formation to continue he late....
If the sick one somehow does not make it, they sit with it....
Then the two have each other to try to catch the flock or make it on their own with a new mate...
They are so sophisticated....
I think most birds have a wonderful gift of some kind which makes them really wonderful creatures...
Though all are..right down to my spider friends....
Birds are amazing...
And those geese are front of the flock with their qualities...
Ouroboros, I know you would not harm them...
In Michigan they were thinking of allowing open season at the once city park ( the only one) which is now a state park, bell isle...
Elia V knows that park....
Well one lady said who is more important the people at the park or the geese...
Without hesitation I replied " well the geese are"....
Yes when you are ready to send I will pm you....
What will I do just enjoy the feather?
It is a symbol of a wonderful species, and I'm supposing it can represent the element of air on the altar....
I will be very happy to have one....
Thank you...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Ok I vented all day to everyone whose captive ear I could...
I feel better...
Still a little jilted by dear friends and family though...
On the way to old house...
They may of broke in again...
Ouroboros, your candle work and marigold your work must of worked....
Oh no dead kitties in two days...
Those mean bullie garments must be feeling the wrath...
Or have moved on since my friend stood up....
Now to get her and my godson to help me is the issue since both and a friend of a friend also promised....
Proof will come when they live up...
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to Oh Hell No