[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - possible problem

possible problem

Did you have a bad day??

possible problem

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm not positive.... I have had this happen several times before but I am not remembering them properly to know if I should worry or not! I have re-occurring issues with ovarian cysts
(at least 7x times documented 3 busted) and chronic appendicitis? (Never to point of surgery)

But it always throws me when they pop up whether to be worried or not... if it is just the cyst I can handle the pain and treat it myself cause I have talked to the gyn. and the options they offer I am not willing to take at this time. So, just could use any spare energy anyone can send to help me get past the point of insecurity. (I'm hungry! But I don't dare eat if I might be going to doc!) ughhhh
Wish me luck! Go have appendix surgery? HELL NO! :lol: Sit with lots of advil and hot bottle on side while cyst drains very do-able! So please help me wish for the latter~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: possible problem

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:28 am

I do wish you luck, but you know, better safe than sorry. Make a big pot of soup, and eat light until you'r sure about what is going on.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:01 am

I have found that there are alternatives and augmentations for each and every condition there is....
Remember, antibiotics are the only conventional.medicines designed to cure anything....
Or surgery which is a last resort...
I never take just the doctors recommendation....
Appendix is touch and go.....
There are holistic and herbal remedies...
Holistic and herbal take longer generally, and they really cure many times....
Pharmaceutical companies fund medical schools....
They tell the medical professors, " yes teach the students to heal" and " while you are at it push these drugs and teach them that too..."
So cysts are usually benign eh?
Has anyone told you the cause?
See modern medicine treats symptoms and only as they relate to the part of the body where the symptoms exist...
Old remedies and holistic medicine looks at the entire person, and the factors which influenced the situation....
I had looked up chronic appendicitis before and forgot what I read...
As I think I had a bout with that only once....
That is a scarey one, because you have got to catch it in the bud...
I was told years ago I had a cyst or two on my ovary....
My left side used to itch from the inside where the ovary is....
I just never looked back....
But that was me.....
You can always find out what the doctor knows...
And decide....
All too often people think they have got to take the doctors advice....
Many times unnesecary procedures and medicines are recommended...
Now they found that medicines which treat various conditions can sometimes exacerbate the condition they treat...
Hang in there...
If I can focus through the things at hand I will research some..
And you may want to too....
Good luck, good energy, good vibrations....
Good healing and good cure....
Stay well and proactive as possible....
Oh and good doctor....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks everyone! I think? the cyst busted yesterday, one pretty rough 30 min of pain and now it seems to be easing a LOT.. I also though am now on my 3rd day of chickweed tincture 3x a day along with dandelion and turmeric capsules so they seem to be starting to help so past the point of panicking...LOL (it drives hubby nutz that I freak about leaving the house anymore) shrugs... at least no panic attack after about 8 in the morning yesterday so .... and no fever so that relieves me a bunch.. the MS doesn't like fever or heat AT ALL! :lol: knock on wood... so today I can EAT! hahaaahahahhaa :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I had an ovarian cyst, then the next time they checked it, it was gone, and I did not feel anything. I currently have one on my kidney.

They are harmless, but id be curious to know why you're getting so many.

Any who, get well soon.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:58 pm

I think it is because I'm so fat... I have got to much estrogen even though I (knock on wood) finally thru menopause. I've now been a year without any "visits" snickers I know when I went the first part of the year for my annual over all check up to get my prescript refilled a young new girl sat down and was reading my file out loud and wow a lot of visits I don't even really remember they are now counting all my paps and other things as endometrosis...? they never even mentioned it to me! uggghh I really don't like docs. I have found the 3 I can tolerate for my issues and have been with them forever and I really don't want to go to any others.... :roll: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Awww! Your not fat, your just fluffy!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Yea fluffy, that's it
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

yes,, fluffy as a BUNNY but as a human female? I FAT! 5'1 185 lbs? fat, fat, fat, fat, fat. It wouldn't be that bad if just the teeniest bit would go to my boobs! My mother always said I look like a pear on toothpicks..... :roll: At least Im a good heater in the winter.... ;)

(me and hubby look like Mutt and Jeff you saw my measurements above, hubbies? 6'6 325 lbs.)
:lol: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 am

Oh my god, you are funny! Well I'm 5'2'' 10lbs lighter, but I got boobs and good legs. That's what I distract everyone with. Nobody notices the middle bit.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:24 am

OK that's a nice mental image. I'm 5' 7" and weight !*% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm an egg with legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I'm loosing some weight, but to tell the truth I really don't care anymore. I am what I am Image
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:14 pm

snickers egg with legs.... :lol: but the legs makes it all come together... and having the upstairs does as well.. but I as well just want I to get back down to 160 (or less would be awesome!) but not able to walk the property messed that up now if I can convince hubby to get me a treadmill that would be the ticket.... at least I still have all the diff size clothings. med, larg, X-large and 2 X! So no matter I gots the cloths! ROFL THATS what started this whole tear with me.... doc had put me on a BP pill that was also a water pill (Awesome!) but after 2 months he had to take me off it... had just bought a new bra wore it once! Next time? this last visit? grrrr had to stop at wally world and buy another *&^%$# bra cause none of the others fit! britches several sizes is one thing but the bra one ticked me off! I prefer to go without: mean hubby... pouts.... that's my HELL NO! BRAS! :oops: :lol:

(hard to believe I was originally 105, size 3, 34-27-36) sighs.....been a doggone lonnnnggg time....
but I was just as mean then as I am now! ;) :twisted: ) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No