Nat's

Did you have a bad day??

Nat's

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:22 am

Oh Hell No

We seem to have a nat problem, I think it's because they have a food bank on the lower floor, and the nats find their way up here maybe through the vents, or duck work. only have a few here and there but they drive me crazy!!! I got one flying around my light right now, ill get that bugger before I go to bed!!!
Anyone know how to get rid of these suckers!!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Nat's

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Apart from spraying your house with bug spray, I don't know. Are they biting you or just making an an annoying sound? A citronella candle might help.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:49 pm

I read one deal that peppermint not only keeps ant and spiders away but also moths and nats? But I would need to double check that.... I will see what else I can find!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm

There will be like one, and sometimes I can smash it other times it just flies around me, driving me nuts!! Might see one in the kitchen, so no there aren't a lot, but there always seems to be one around. I can't wait for the cold weather to get rid of bugs for a while, I don't like mosquitos, flies, fleas, bees, wasps, hornets, nats, or any other thing that can fly around my face and aggravate me. I think these are coming from the food pantry downstairs (they have a warehouse of food) and sometimes have bananas, potatoes, and such. Grrrrrrrrr

Would I have to get peppermint oil???
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Try a stick of peppermint chewing gum. Or is it spearmint?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 pm

That narrows it down.

I went to the graveyard Saturday, and now I have bug bites on my legs :x I think i'll wait for the cold before I go out again, that will be this weekend.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No