stupid panic attacks

Did you have a bad day??

stupid panic attacks

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Have come back again! I have stopped caffeine, got the lavender goodies to sniff when it first hits, the amethyst stones to hold, the pressure point etc aggghhhhh I am getting very frustrated with this! I have no idea what causing them! I HAVE NO REASON to have them....???? I have the tincture Valerian that so far I have been able to avoid taking... any ideas>? I am grasping at straws here......pouts... I really really really hate this. I aint got SQUAT done cause of them! I'm already bad enough at not getting much done I don't need no doggone help! (sorry for the rant) sniffs sniffs,,... :( :evil: :evil:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: stupid panic attacks

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Sorry, all I can suggest is deep breathing and trying to control your breath, yogic breathing if you will. I think panic attacks are psychological in nature, somehow you are getting the fight or flight reactions going. Is something bothering you at the moment? Something you are worried about?
Sending you a big hug.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:56 pm

I was really agitated all day today, and I don't know why, so I feel ya Baby, I had a beer, and I might have another.

Ive had a few panic attacks, they aren't fun, at first I didn't understand what the hell was going on, once I did and id get one id talk myself down, id had maybe 5 before I realized what it was, and was actually talking to my Sister and she mentioned her Son having them when he was young, and it clicked, :shock: I'm thinking that's what I'm doin!! I haven't had one for a very long time now, it really just took me realizing what it was and breathing slow and talking myself out of it.

I feel bad for you if you cant control it, it's not fun, so lots of Hugs from me, and prayers.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 am

Well, I can imagine that dream you had the other night did'nt help your frame of mind. I hope it all passes soon. Sending hugs. :)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No