Been gone over a week!

Did you have a bad day??

Been gone over a week!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm

I have missed you guys and this site! I took a stumble over the silly wooden thingie? that separates rooms and twisted my back something fierce... (at least I think that's what did it) add to that trying to get house some what clean cause my daughter is bring home a boy for the first time! (she is 32 so this has got to be more serious that if this was high school right?) they will be here Thursday and I am no where near done! ughhhhh :roll: :lol:

Wish me luck! I have no idea where I'm going to hid all this crud hmmm there is still the storm cellar... I wonder...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Been gone over a week!

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Good luck with the house cleaning, there is nothing like a visitor coming to get you going. I know what it's like when I have the kids coming over, a whirlwind. :shock: At least it gets me working, I hate housework! :oops:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Id say she may be serious, 32 and the first one she lets you meet :o yes, yes serious!! Good for her.

I'm going to my Cousins house for dinner, I'm not cooking, but the apt. is clean, it's really been easy to keep up with since I moved, another thing I like about this place.
I do hope your back holds up and you manage to get through, but if not they will understand. You enjoy the holiday my Dear!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:31 am

we are having lasagna and garlic cheese bread with salad and pecan pie for Thanksgiving dinner so even if the house isn't totally up to snuff it is def. going to be memorable! :lol: hubby is going to be home tomorrow to help me catch up so it wont be as bas as it could be! Have a happy Thanksgiving to you guys as well! (((hugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Lasagna sounds great, we will be right over. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just remember they are coming to see you, not your house. I hope you have a blast.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:48 am

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sending loads of vibes and energy to you 'all :mrgreen: !
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Thanks MM, I hope you have a great day!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Back at ya MM

We had a great dinner, lots of food and both my kids got to come along with their kids, so it was a nice day. and I ate way to much!!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Oh I forgot to mention (was still off cause of lightening I think?) BUT the young man sis brought home mentioned in this thread married my daughter May 14 2018! YEAHHHH still having hard time believing it. :D (If I already mentioned it please forgive my mind is really being a forgetful thing this last few weeks!)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Oh Hell No