[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - been along time...

been along time...

Did you have a bad day??

been along time...

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 pm

This is going to sound silly for a topic but.. I have not painted my nails for about 16 years now.. (because the African grey would try and bit them off!) I have had long nails since elementary school I cant STAND short nails it drives me batty so they have always been very long, shaped and painted as I got older so... I was piddling in one of the bathrooms looking for some of my lost stuff and spotted this huge tin and it was the one will all my nail polishes, emery boards etc etc all sorts of professional stuff (I caught a going out of business garage sale) and unbelievably after all this many years several of them are still liquid and not dried up so I painted my nails the prettiest dark purple but dog-gone did I forget how hard it is! Cant stay in the lines good anymore that's for sure! I need a camera so I can show them off... pouts snicker I might borrow hubby's, snap a pic send to sis so she can email it to me so I can post in on here... ROTFLMAO what a lot of steps to show my nails...
:lol: :mrgreen: might need to repaint these puppies so you wont see the mess I made! :o :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: been along time...

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You will have to wear gloves to protect your beautiful nails from the parrots. Right now I am wearing a neutral dark taupe color, I usually have my nails painted, I do it myself, I'm cheap, besides I used to be an authorized Revlon Manicurist. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's true!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 pm

That would be sooo cool! Now that I cant hold the African grey anymore he cant grab them so I was excited till 20 minutes after I painted them and they were already chipped! Even with a top coat! Im just plain dangerous.. hahahhahahahaa I didn't realize how many colors I had but I still want more.. they can be addicting cant they? Your sound pretty! If you wern't so cold up there I would wish I lived closer! I have never had anything professionally done for anything that sounds like that would be a wonderful experience!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Next time you are in a Drug Store, buy yourself some Revlon Quick Dry. Put a coat on over your nail color and it will dry the polish to the touch in a few minutes. It sure helps you from wrecking your nails. I usually do my nails an hour before I go to bed and try not to squash them on the sheets.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:12 pm

I don't paint mine at all, they grow like crazy, always long, but then ill cut them off and start again. I'm a plain Jane :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:27 am

I had light blue on this morning , I just bough a new color, slate grey, it looks awesome.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:45 am

Well, there was a time when I used to put my hair in rollers and then try to sleep in them. Really attractive looking!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No