Need a spell :(

Did you have a bad day??

Need a spell :(

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:47 pm

I am so mad I could curse like a sailor and turn the whole city blue screaming it all out at the top of my lungs! (scared the cats out of the room!) Stupid F*&^% insurance, stupid ^%*&% dim witted little c*&^%'s we have been with this insurance group for DECADES! Have sent the multiple signed authority bull *&^% papers so I can talk about my husband of 32 yrs to them since he has to work and cant call from work or driving (*&^% idiots) we both did a blood work exam in Nov 2016 they both were denied due to a glitch in their computer software they then redid mine in Dec and paid it, but they STILL have not redone his! But also they wont even talk to me about it if they have re-submitted it or not! 5 different peeps from last week told me diff things told me to fax the signs authority slips did that.. then ohhh we are entering them in now got to wait 72 hrs call back Tues.. (yesterday) today? Oh we don't allow them to be faxed you have to mail them.. I did what you told me to do.. well still cant do it bye bye I lit up! let me talk to a supervisor.. oh supervisor is in meetings will call you later sometime... in a hour ....took IDIOTS name and $*&^ supervisors name and in a hour 15 minutes? Calling either 2 works for you (TV news channel) or insurance commission.. BUT magic would be so much better! I HAVE TO HAVE this insurance HAVE TO... so, I want them to feel the angst and white hot anger and frustration I have been feeling and just calling and tattling isn't going to do anything so... need a spell! needneedneed a spell! Cars constantly being jacked, household everything falling apart.. I want them to realize its not normal happenstance that it is payback plain and simple PAYBACK! KARMA kicking their A##'# What can I do... hmmmmm any ideas my witch friends? Help meee :?:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Need a spell :(

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Sounds like you just threw a spell out to the universe, a Witch just getting that angry, and putting that kind of energy and intention out there would do it!!

I call the F#%^$ everyday, don't let up they will get it done just to get you off their backs.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Is this the health insurance guys? We are always fighting with the powers that be. Never give up, even if you have to start first thing in the morning and go up to the time they close for the day. Keep at it. You will prevail eventually. :twisted: and yes, it did sound like you already hurled a curse. Good one.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:50 pm

:lol: :lol: You go Madame M
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 pm

last night I had a dream of things happening to strange folks that I didn't recognize their faces... don't know if it is prevalent but I think the magic might have done some things to a few folks... it was a fairly long dream to! rubbing hands evil chuckle... I have written some of it down need to finish deciphering my scrawl that I did at like 2 something in the morning afterwards... could that fuss I made really do something like this? (or is this just a hopeful daydream?) smh... :o I wonder!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Well! As they say "Thoughts become things" If the insurance company changes their minds then yes, you made something happen. I would keep on pestering them though.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:15 am

Keep up posted, but I have no doubt you hurled a good one, when you were just typing it!! Sometimes we "are just that good"
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Yes we are! Evil smile!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:08 am

I love you gals!!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Love you too!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Have'nt heard a word back still cant get a human of the phone now but haven't received a bill anymore either yet! I sooo need a "fetch" to roam and see if if any answers could be found.. hmmmm I'm curious bunny like that! :o ;) :mrgreen: Love you guys too! (((hugs)))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm

You know come to think about it I haven't heard from the TV people, that want to charge a 450$ disconnect fee, or from cell phone people where I turned off my service. Mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if they are giving it to collectors, I told them to bill me and I pay as I could until it was paid, but I haven't herd a word. Mmmmmmmm
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No