Threw another zinger out there

Did you have a bad day??

Threw another zinger out there

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:14 pm

I guess I've done it again! hubbies big brother who is the one that had moms real estate in his name and hers double wide trailer and 2 acres, got someone wanting to buy it but they kept going down to the female dark Lord Sith instead of asking him cause of course she is right there has a key lets them in to do all they want almost...they convinced her how good it would be to tear all the carpets out so they could put new in BEFORE they had paid a penny or signed a contract! So she calls here and before she could start her carpet bagging the first thing out of my mouth was well as soon "As they had over the money" before she could even talk to her baby brother my hubby... she hung up and refuses to speak to me AT ALL! her hubby called me to see if his new cell phone was working asking me to call him back I did and she answered and as soon as she heard my voice she THREW his phone at him never uttering a sound! (you could hear the wind whistling as she tossed it and him hollering at her "heeyyy!")

Have I silenced/beheaded the gorgon? I'm slightly stunned and scared of what she is plotting! Need to throw some magic traps out in front of her assaults she is preparing don't I? hmmmm what shall I target next? cant target her last time got her hubby he is to old to handle it well again.. maybe her appliance's? heater, car? ohhh washer and dryer! or her 2 deep freezers stuffed plum full? A week without electric would be beneficial to those wouldn't it? Dang it@ hurrying of to throw protection around my own in case of kick back! :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: giggling madly rushing off to other room...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Threw another zinger out there

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:44 pm

And there ya go, giving us a bad rep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's to funny Honey, at least she doesn't want to talk to you now, I guess that's a start. They really should give your Husband his part of the money, that's just ridiculous, and they know it, what if it were them :roll: I cant stand selfish people, maybe because I'm a giver and just don't understand!!

Zing away Baby
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 am

Yes, things should be equal with everyone getting a fair share. There is one in every family who thinks they are entitled to it all. Zing away and protect against kick back. a nice mirror shield I think.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:54 am

Oh yes, a mirror, good one Your Evilness *bows*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Muahaha!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:26 pm

I know I'm not going to cross any of you Gals, I'm really surprised MM sister in law would "what the......" hasn't she heard the stories!!!
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No