[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Attack at Ariana Grande Concert

Attack at Ariana Grande Concert

Did you have a bad day??

Attack at Ariana Grande Concert

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am

Oh no! another terrible attack at the Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester as the young people were leaving, it looks like a guy walked in with a suicide vest, my thoughts are with all those involved :cry:
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Re: Attack at Ariana Grande Concert

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm

And these people think they are doing the will of their god.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Yes, we are just seeing news here in Canada, I have been to Manchester many times when I was the age that most of the victims are now. My heart goes out to all who had to witness the attack and to the dead, injured and missing children and families involved. Bless you all.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 am

I saw that, when will it ever end!!!

And their was a young man killed that just graduated (stabbed to death; no reason) and was going into the Service as a second Lieutenant, I was like all that life he had left, all the hard work he had done to get to that point, what a shame and waste. Why, Why, Why!!!!

My heart breaks for all those involved, and their families.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:07 am

Children as young as 8 yrs Old amongst the 22 dead and many injured, it appears the suicide bomber was a 22 yr old man.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 29, 2017 5:16 pm

I can't fathom the mentality of someone who could so such a thing.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 am

I just don't know how to process what people are capable of!!!
I could never hurt anyone!!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:32 am

We have just had another attack on London bridge with three men using a van to run at people followed by a knife attack they were all shot dead but not before they had killed and injured many people :cry:
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

In this most recent attack, there was a Canadian Girl killed, I didn't know her but she came from a town called Castlegar which is only 25 minutes away from where I live. Weird. It just shows how small the world is and how something happening halfway around the world can affect you. My thoughts go out to the latest victims of violence.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:05 am

I cant wrap my head around what is happening in our world!

My prayers go out to all the families.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No