[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Need "Justice" spell

Need "Justice" spell

Did you have a bad day??

Need "Justice" spell

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:19 pm

To use on in-laws and my nephew. Bro-N-Law has gone same route as She who must not be named, and suddenly my nephew the oldest of my sister children (5) who JUST got out of jail pulled something stupid and now is going right back and this time to prison. Now, bro-n-law I'm actually not surprised but had high hopes he would be a better creature than his sister, he sure had a good act always knew the possibility he would back stab hubby but he really, really had a good game face. (I sure wouldn't have wanted to play poker with him back then. Now I know jerk.) and Nephew? he just had gone thru 8 maybe 9 months of being in a little towns jail so he was detoxed then he pulls another idiotic stunt (no one will tell me exactly what) but he is mid 40's to old to be the stupid kid of the bunch. (he was suppose to get me some of his mothers cremains!) I need to use him as a example for son and the one nephew left so, rubbing hands need a spell that wont put him below ground (save that for n-laws) but will still prove the point I'm trying to get into the other boys thick skulls... So, anyone got any ideas? Any at all! No matter what type or level of good/bad etc... I'm open for anything! Plus son who just got OUT of prison YESTERDAY! Wants to come spend weekend helping dad around the farm. Don't get me wrong after not seeing him in so long really really want to see him but not that many hours of this frenzy goose that he is. He never shuts up and he is hyperactive I suppose? Some folks have even asked me if he was slightly autistic?? Whaaaa? shakes head. I spend to much time totally alone. I can barely tolerate hubby! I want to have a early Christmas dinner then...(Go home!) I'm such a bad mother, human being.... :( have to check all the rooms before he leaves.. he has slick fingers ya know? :| So, want him happy but not.. I dunno... not sure what to do with this one! I am terrible arnt I? :twisted: :lol: help? quietly whispered..... :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Need "Justice" spell

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 pm

No, you are not a terrible person for just wanting to be alone. You are not responsible for all the bone head moves that others make. My kid is in his 40's but he is Autistic and becoming violent. So, I am not putting up with it at all. I'm not driving for 9 hours for him to say "I don't want to see you".
Start outlining your spell and I will jump in if I can think of something.
The last spell I did was to receive the Estate of my Ex happily dead Husband. No immediate results yet!
"What is owed...
What is due...
pay it back
Or you are screwed.
Profits from car and land
Put the money in our hand.
It is not your's
That's for sure.
Do what's fair
You will care.
for the good of all, So Mote it Be.
Oil, Bergamot
Candle Deep Blue
Goddess Nemesis, She is a good one to receive Justice.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 pm

I will start outlining the spell but I also am going to borrow the one you listed that you used~ it sounds real good as well! TIme to clean out 2017 and get ready for 2018!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:05 pm

I actually did this spell three times, the third time was at a huge bonfire. That was when I found my Rose Wand, now called the Wand of Retribution. I think the bonfire really boosted the power.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am

OMGz Honey, we all have those "people" in our family's so no you're not a bad person for wanting peace and quiet. What really gives me a eye twitch is when I'm living right, have everything I need, doing well, and none of them are working yet everyone expects something from me, and it's just not my problems!! So don't let that worry you one bit. I'm learning how to say NO.

Oh Blessed Hecate hear my plea
Ill have no more of their iniquities
give me justice, keep them away
less they decide to pay
All I need is what's deserved
then have them bound away from me
I shall be clear, I shall be ready
It is justice I seek, slow and steady

So I say so it will be - Oh to you Blessed Hecate

Black 7 day candle to burn till it's out
Use the third Quarter Moon (waning)
any essential oils that would irritate (and has a very strong smell)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:03 am

I like this one Elia. I really should write it down in case I need it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Writing this down as well now to buy a black 7 day candle! Love these~ That's going to be 2018 "Justice!" :D (dang I sound hoity toity) :oops: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Had to wait till payday to order black candle online so, soon as it gets here? Retribution magic time~ :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:02 am

Sounds like fun!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:23 pm

I truly have got my paws crossed that 2018 is going to be much more magic (used) year. Not just for pay back (though that is gonna be probably the biggest part) but just for as many things as I can come up with. Sounds fun at least heh? ;) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Oh I hope you post a pic of her... she sounds beautiful! I have ordered the black candles and found a skull (Palm size, with the LCD light in the top?) that I can use to put on a plate to add to the retribution spell(s) that I'm aiming for.. I have my little palm quartz wand but I never finished debarking the 2 I cut from the wood hubby laid down they are still on the porch. Think I will get on those reading about yours has inspired me! ;) One is Cedar and one is Juniper? I think? dang it need to double check I just remember the needles I pulled to make oils from them were real similar I got it written down somewhere.. grumble grumbles... :lol: Yours sounds awesome!
(I'm afraid if I could I would collect them as I do rosaries and beads.. by the dozens and dozens!) I think I have a compulsion problem... hmmmm :? :oops:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 am

I did read that Rose branches are used for rosaries, because they are hollow they are easy to make beads out of. I actually do have a few rose beads that my friend made. She had a few left over from a project she did last year.
I have loads of sticks, all with tags on them with the name of the tree on it, and the date, etc. Just waiting to be wands...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Oh! Sounds so neat! That would be such a awesome display rack upon rack of home-made wands with little tags hanging from them with name of tree and power or what they are best used for.. that would be COOL! remember the state spoons our grandparents collected and hung in a wooden display shelf? This be a magical version of that... I love it~ I hope you post pics!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Well, i am crap at posting pictures, but I can imagine a wand rack. That would be awesome. I have 9 wands completed and 7 waiting for inspiration. I'm a wandaholic! I have a tiny one that I made out of a piece of driftwood, it is a crooked, gnarly one and I painted rainbow stripes on it and have rainbow ribbons hanging from the handle.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 pm

That sounds so cool, ill bet it's cute as a button!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 pm

It is cute and I am surprised that my Granddaughter has not found it and claimed it as hers. She is turning out to be quite the little artist too. However my Art Room is out of bounds, for the meantime. I must organize it this year.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No