Stupid doctors (I hope)

Did you have a bad day??

Stupid doctors (I hope)

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm

I just got a phone call from my doctors office I went in last week and had a whole slew of work done to try and figure out what was making my sick (having trouble breathing and severe chest pain blah blah blah) I always have had the chest pain I'm way over weight so I figured that was breathing problem but never has it hit with this intensity? So they do x-rays, EKG's, blood work all this stuff then suddenly this man shows up here way out in the boon docks (Scared daylights outa me!) bringing me this oxygen test thing to sleep with over night!

Okkkaaayyy.. got that sent back to them, now today they call and instead of giving me the results they say he wants to see me in his office to "talk about the results" hmmm So I tell them I will call back and make a appointment later after talking to hubby but then called them back to say I did get up 3x's to pee that night in case that's what threw him off on the results so as not to waste his time or ours. Hoping they call back and say that's what it is NEVER MIND! LOL pouts I don't want to go into town again~ crossing arms pouting..... :lol: :mrgreen: wish me luck...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Stupid doctors (I hope)

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:52 am

They gave my Mom that test at home, she had sleep apnea, (on the bad side) cant remember how many times she stops breathing in an hour but it was high, they gave her one of those sleep machines to wear at night, and it helped her feel better, she doesn't wake up smothering so much, and feels better with a better nights sleep. Ill bet that's what they are going to tell you. If so, just know you will feel a big difference. If you do need one make sure you follow all the instructions on cleaning that thing, you can get a bad lung infection if you don't. I take care of Mom's most of the time, but she's better about it now than when she first got it.

Good luck
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm

They finally called back and instead of giving me the results the doc wants me to come BACK in and talk to me.... okaaayyy. deep sigh... hoping its just to explain results and give me the rest of my blood work results etc.. Not looking forward to it at all but will be glad tog et this to stop! I do fine in the am but just randomly thru-out the day it stops me in my tracts need to get this gone so maybe I can actually accomplish something! ugghhh smh.. well, will know but next Monday afternoon. How big are those machines by the way? off to look at herbal remedies and treatments~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Good Luck MM, I'm getting the eyeball from my Doc too. We just have to put on our Big Girl panties and get on with business. Gotta keep the old bod ticking, no matter what it takes.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 am

They aren't to big, they have come a long way from the full face mask.

This is of no relevance, but my big girl panties have gotten a little big :lol: :lol: :lol: hopefully they will soon be falling off, and ill get all new ones. :D
Now to be serious, you both take care of yourselves, I cant loose either one of you!!! Anita (SFL) was hard on me, so I cant go through that again!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Taking care, that's for sure. Trying to be a good girl.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Thank you, I appreciate your kindness to my little heart :D
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:40 pm

I'm always careful.. well try to be, but do I succeed? I'm not always to sure about that! :lol: ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:47 am

I was just reading about the stars that have passed this year (so far) and I was surprised at how many died from complications after surgery :shock: Makes me not wanting any surgery, my friends Sister that just passed was from a gallbladder surgery, they had not gotten all her staples right, and she was leaking that into her body, that what killed her, it was to late by the time they figured it out.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No