Got 2 new mini rants

Did you have a bad day??

Got 2 new mini rants

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:21 pm

1. Dumb A## son has evidently lost him job but I also caught him lying to me.. :evil:
once again it seems to all boil down to a girl. I think? (wont swear to it) that it is same one that he got busted for driving her car when he hasn't gotten his license back yet. I just so want to wash my hands of this fool but what type of mom would that make me? I already warmed him wont help money wise like we have been the last 5 years while he does this nonsense I even skipped rx's to send him money on his acct monthly while he was in the clink. Not anymore if he winds up back in there.

2. I do a daily tarot card pull for several sites like I do here ( a card of the day personal thread) well this lady posted to it a few days ago asking for a reading and I just saw the post yesterday so PM'ed her explaining why I hadn't seen it and answered yet and that I would do it today... she sent back what to me seemed like a snotty response something like "No need to send long drawn out excuses just send the read once you get it done" Whaaa? I was APOLOGISING for not reading her req sooner and why I couldn't do it right then. Just like I would do for querants back when I was doing readings big time a few years back. I would have weekends that I would get up to 50 or more req cause they were free back when the sites were so busy and I always would explain why (if they sometimes would take longer) and from what I could tell all of them loved the way I would do this and how I interacted with them.

Am I being to thin skinned here? I went ahead and did her a 9 card GT but can I say GRRRRRRR! :evil: :( pouting I really don't want to post it for her! humpphhh (picture little kid with arms crossed bottom lip jutted out, stomping foot) so there!
:lol: time to act like a grown up witch and suck it up and ponder cursing her later... sniffs haughtily... ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Got 2 new mini rants

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 am

Re Rant #2. what a bag! If she asked again just say, "The future is cloudy" Please call again in 6 months. Some people can be so demanding, what do they want for nothing?
I really don't know what you can do with your Son, sometimes, you just have to let go.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:17 pm

I don't think id read for her tell her attitude has caused a block. :evil: a big block

Now your Son is a grown ass Man, so ............. accordingly
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Yup! You can't bail them out forever.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:05 pm

I don't do bail, if they go to jail that's where they sit till the judge says they can go :lol: :lol: I did bail Greg out once but it was with his money, and i left him for 4 days before i did that, my Son actually called me and insisted i go get him out, or id have left him there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So has it clamed down now???
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Never had to do bail or get someone out of jail, lucky!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 pm

My bunch has calmed down now, i guess it's age, so I'm gearing up for the Grand Youngins to start. :(
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No