[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Lost almost everything!

Lost almost everything!

Did you have a bad day??

Lost almost everything!

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:25 pm

We had lightening strike hit house and lost almost all our electronics! Lost my computer :o , monitor, keyboard, mouse, DSL modem, VCR and a few other electronics but thankfully not our big items like freezer and fridge. BUT lost YEARS worth of info and all my contacts and sites info this happened Sunday hubby took me to town Monday to check pacemaker (15 months left!) and buy me new computer and all goodies, got the modem yesterday and just now got my emails set back up and in them and this site and one other. I didn't realize how much I had accumulated and had only part of it saved in such a way it was still accessible after this happened. (and hubby is taking the rest of week off.) So, I will be scarce most of next 4 days hopefully will get chances here and there to pop in at least to wave real fast... OH and the (ggrrrr) neighbors grandkids or their youngest child one got on our property and knocked the railroad ties we had lining our drive where it goes over the huge culvert we put in to cross our creek off into said creek and now all the gravel hubby JUST BOUGHT last month is knocking off into creek again! (and these kids are supposedly to small to help put them back up onto driveway).... :evil: The whistle is huge and the drop down is quite a big one so hubbys back and knee really don't need this! Nor does our wallet... shakes head.... little brats! good thing I didn't talk to neighbor :evil: ok sorry mini rants over... at least none of our cattle were hit by the bolt so could be worse I guess? and the kids didn't steal anything so... still ticks me off tho.) :x :cry: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Lost almost everything!

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 am

:o my goodness I'm glad you house didn't burn down!!! Maybe it was time for a new beginning.

I am sorry to hear that happened though, it's no fun to loose years of data I'm sure!
When they say thunder storm i unplug my computer, and big electronics like the TV, but just if it's right on us and really bad.

If they told my Mom she only had 15 months on her pacemaker she would be in a panic!! Late check for her it was 11 years.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:44 pm

hers should last her the rest of her life time. (isn't she in her 80's? so probably it will last longer than the 11 I would think) I doubt she puts any major stress on it. Mine I keep it fluctuating between 55 beats a minutes to in the 80s so I am constantly sucking battery it seems. Have found not quite but almost all of my info but have had a real ????? about getting on it seems. I don't know what it is or why its odd. Use to I wouldn't stay off maybe I have been slightly depressed? Something has been odd. who knows with me. :lol: BUT now finally found out I have moderate COPD and finally got the amount to expect when I go to get my machine Monday, so will be cleaning up bedroom making place to put it. ugghhh Hope it scares the cat out of room so she will quit scratching window sill ticking dad off! And hubby has already got lamp and radio batteries all ready for me for the storms they are predicting this week. BUT I am planning on some major weather magic before they even get a state away! We don't want that energy here right now. Have had enough rough angry weather whatever with all the major fires taking out thousands of acres west part of state. We could use the calm for a bit. BUT to be on safe side will try to be ready. :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Boy, it sure sounds like you have had a rough time of it lately, you can use Storm energy for spell casting, but it will also blow you out of your socks. Good that you are finding some of your info that you thought you had lost. Don't worry if you do lose some, if you need it you will find it again. Sometimes a good clean out is just what we need.
I just got a new computer as well, it is lightening fast, (pun) but different in little ways, I can't find my spell check, so there will be spelling errors, forgive me.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Add a Google tool bar with spell check.

My computer will highlight a word ive spelled wrong i just click it and put the right spelling in. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya all couldn't read my posts without it :lol:

I want a new computer but i don't want to loose all my pictures, and i have ALL of SilverFirelight's blog on here form Magicka, i saved all that when she passed before Magicka puffed it out of existence. I just wonder how the young Witches are learning anything by taking the courses but not having a Mentor group and the forum to help, i know that forum sure helped me a lot.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Do you ever go onto the Magick Site, it is just face book, with all their regular names, so you are out in the open. I guess you have to be pretty confident with your family able to find out what you are up to. I go on once in a while, there is no interesting chatter. The are all sweetness and light with a few bitches on there. I ran into one in particular, :o who thought she was the Queen Witch. they are welcome to it, it is all about selling courses one by one. If I'm going to buy something, it will be in a book. That being said, I did get my beginners tarot and witchcraft courses from Magika and for that I am thankful but mostly I learned the most from listening to others on the forums especially Torey and Michiel.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:47 pm

I did every course, have all the certificates, i put them in my BOS (the big one) but your right i learned more form talking and reading what others had to say.
Did i give you the link to Torey's blog, he's not really active in there, but all his work is there. he will from time to time message me on FB, says he's doing fine. I miss him, he was so smart. when you Madame O or Torey, Rey'ah , Tallwoman, Morgane, Miss Ink, Briganta, Michael, and SFL, (i know I'm leaving a few out) would answer a question, id do my own research, wright it down and that's how i learned.

Michael's book is out of print now, but you would have loved that book, he and Blithe did such a good job!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 01, 2018 12:03 am

Yes, there was an awesome group there, I feel lucky to have counted them as friends and mentors. Present company included.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 01, 2018 5:12 pm

well thank you. :D
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 01, 2018 5:14 pm

I went thru the free course to become a Wiccan High Priestess twice.. shakes head. I missed it by like 1/2 a point or something like that. 2 years invested was going to go after a couple of the others but kept getting distracted then it was gone. I mainly remember advice and council from you guys and Ravenari? I think was her name.....I mainly just trolled thru the threads reading and storing the info. Such a waste that they let all that info just disappear. smh :evil:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 01, 2018 5:21 pm

I did'nt know there was a High Priestess course. I have a book on " How to Start your own Wiccan Coven". I think I read one chapter.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 01, 2018 6:51 pm

[quote="Elia"]I did every course, have all the certificates, i put them in my BOS (the big one) quote]
Did you do the Wiccan one? Where you get the certificate that says all the stuff about being a "3rd degree Wiccan High priestess"? I lost my certificate ohhh 3 or 4 computers back... I would love to see a pic of it if possible? (Remake a copy of my old one site the site is defunct or as good as now) be nice to have. I am trying to get my one from Mysticwicks for the one I did there for protection against dark magic or something along those lines..... I have never done one for tarot.. hmmm need to do that one as well don't I? ;) :lol: (get me some barnyard creds here) :lol: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 01, 2018 11:29 pm

It is too bad that I missed that one. I think experience is important as well.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Elia

Return to Oh Hell No