Stupid phone company

Did you have a bad day??

Stupid phone company

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Well I am back at least for today (Knock on wood before it bits me in the a^^) it seems like for the last 2 weeks or so it will come up first thing in the am (internet) but as soon as I am able to get on and clear it to get to the sites I wanna go to it shuts off again and stays off till right before bedtime! Just enough to tempt me then BOOM grrrrrrr I have called and had them come out and whatever it is doing now they keep working on it but today is first time it has lasted into afternoon so fingers crossed it stays up! I have soooo much to clean thru! over 1200 emails just on one of my email sites have 2 more to check thru.... :o
Just glad I was able to pop in here for a moment. I been having withdrawals! :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Stupid phone company

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm

I was wondering what had been going on with you. You will have to work some connectivity magick.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 pm

The other night it took me four trys to get my computer on, don't know whats going on with that, I run the scans and nothing is found *shrugs shoulders*
I kept re-booting and it finally came on.

We have missed you MM
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm

its doing better but it still has its moments that by mid morning I don't know if its getting to hot or too much traffic but its like it cant handle the load. The dsl part of my modem works but it cant seem to connect on their end or is getting shoved off or something like that! So, got fingers crossed, and doing spells to moderate this weather! (If you hear of major disastrous weather mid continent of America? yeah you will know I messed up... again.. :oops: :lol: )
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 am

I had to call the phone company for my Sister today, her phone has been out for about a week.

Hope you can keep it going.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Well the candle/rune magic I did seems to have helped so far (knocking on wood!) I have been able to post lately! YEAHHHH! Now the big time heat is a coming~ They say tomorrow that we shall hit 105 not the heat index mind ya the actual temp. you add the humidity from living here by the lake it is going to be a real HUGE bugger! BIG TIME..... not looking forward for the next day or 2.... hmmm might need to do some weather magic? ZI think I am gonna consider this..... (picturing big white out snow storms) How would you guys like some Christmas in July this year? ;) :lol: it is a thought!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:55 pm

We are having extreme heat right now. I have an air conditioner and do all the garden stuff first thing in the morning.
The northern and southern jet streams are supposed to cross each other today so we may be in for extreme weather too. the biggest danger is lightening, because of the high fire conditions that we are now in.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Well def need to do some weather magic not for winter cooler temps but to protect against all the fires or possibilities of fires! (And the tornados that hit Kansas and Missouri yesterday!) need to put a cork on that wind....Stay safe! I hate fire season..... :(
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 pm

We have high winds today. Blue skies and hot. If there is a fire anywhere the winds will fan it. No fire. No Fire, No fire!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:13 pm

We have had so much rain this past few days I don't think anything here can burn, we are surrounded by forest, big hills and lots of beautiful trees, I really hate to see all that go up in flames, I always hate to see the big fires claiming so much land, but Mother will take care of all the under growth so it will renew. Still it's sad to see.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell No