Family, inheritances, and murder

Did you have a bad day??

Re: Family, inheritances, and murder

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:37 pm

I think you would get out more if you did'nt have to look after mum. I'm out doing all I want, sure there is danger everywhere but I don't let it stop me. We still have guns here in Canada, but we don't wear them on our hips like the USA.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 pm

I would, id go out a lot if Mom lived somewhere else, but every time I move you would think ive committed a crime. Especially if I want to go to Pat's.

And no drinking (at least not till she's in bed.) I don't know why she's like that, and she will even say she hates that I don't do anything but set at home :?
Yet if I start out somewhere she will get a look on her face then say, well go on have fun. OK I will defo do that.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Every time we go out I carry a gun in my purse that hubby got me made specifically for carrying a gun,, it has a lock on the zipper on the side pouch (if you wanna call it that) but he then got this steel vault thingies that has this high tensile connecting wire? that connects to the frame of the car then it slides under the seat that way when we get to docs or wherever they have a "stupid sticker" (gun free zone) we then lock them in that. (his from his pocket, mine from the purse) I don't know why he wants me to carry mine as well when he has his? Other than maybe getting me use to handling it in tight quarters etc... I dunno... I know I have pulled it on a couple of folks here on the property and got me a reputation! hahahahaha But the dirt-bag was letting his dog come jack with my sheep when they were lambing! Of course hubby chewed me out real good for that one said I could get arrested even if I didn't fire it off but just for pointing it at the guy...sighs... how will they ever learn if we arnt allowed to TEACH them? :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol: at least I didn't fire into the dark like I did at someone shooting at our house when I was a teen... pouts... (My dad was a cop and we don't know why it happened cause back then wasn't like it is now!) but it never happened again! :D giggles...oh well, just have to content myself with firing off spells instead of bullets.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:00 pm

"Fire spells, not shells" Good one!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 pm

I have a gun in my safe, I don't take it out much, but if I were being robbed id turn around with a big surprise for them :lol: :lol:

You're right it's not the same now a days. I guess your Hubby is hoping if they get him down you would have a chance at saving him, after all us Women are so scared and shit.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

exactly!~ hahahhaa most folks are scared out of their britches of hubby cause he is SOOO BIG (6'6. 325lbs)and he never smiles I mean 'Spock face" No nothing on it, but he is such a big teddy bear, I mean so passive... I always say his mother "already broke him for me" my poor baby... :x I'm the one that goes bonkers on folks.. well or could if given a chance. mwwaahhhaa hahaaa LOL :mrgreen: :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:27 pm

well any body that knows Greg (my X) is scared of him, but they have good reason, he's kicked ass his whole life, he's 6'4" and weighs about 215, broad shoulders, nice ass, long legs, good looking as all get out, and mean as old billy hell, when that man yells, oh lord, and ya sure don't want him to punch ya :o
He body slammed a state trooper once, took his hat, then 4 of em beat the hell out of him :lol: yes he went to jail, smiling, "I got that damn hat"
He can also be so funny you're rolling on the floor laughing at him :D
Elia

Previous

Return to Oh Hell No