[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Family, inheritances, and murder

Family, inheritances, and murder

Did you have a bad day??

Family, inheritances, and murder

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 pm

:evil: Ok, just found out TODAY my last aunt died June 13th 2018..... there has been a ???? going on about my grandfathers estate...? OK this is 3rd try to explain this proper... he had 4 kids. Jim, June, Jeannie and Lana. Then there are 5 of the grandkids. Me and my brother from the oldest child Jim, then Sonny the 2nd oldest of the grandkids from June, then the next male grandkid Billy from Jeannie, then lastly the youngest grandkid Monica from the youngest child Lana. Now for some reason the 2 aunts have fought about his estate since 2001! And now? those two's boys are carrying the fight on totally forgetting there are 3 more grandkids here! They neither one would let anyone know their moms had died, and if it wasn't for my monthly habitual OCD of running names of family and friends I would never have found out! I could care less about whatever is left up there cause I cant afford to mess with it for one, I wouldn't mind any pics or geneo info but nothing else. BUT there was a medical bag of my GGranddad's that had been left to my grandmother (the oldest child) then when she died it went to my father her oldest child right? Well she (G-grandma) had a late in life baby boy who was a few months younger than my dad so anyway the 2 aunts talked me into giving up the medical pharmacopeia that dad was having me type up because it was deteriorated(ing) so badly. They Aunts kept saying that as grandmas son he deserved it more than the grandkids (I.E. my dad) did. I asked him (her son) about it and he had no idea about it or what they were doing! (her son, my great uncle is still alive) He has never seen it.... so, none of the rest of us grandkids have said a word about this "fight" over the inheritance whatever it is..I know there is land and a house and other things up there in Oregon evidently, BUT now I am starting to worry about that book. I had planned on retyping it and loading it up to try and publish it myself online. But since no one else has had anything to say or do about it I have done nothing with it since I originally typed it up.. (almost 20 yrs ago) :oops: I doubt either one of them is willing to go to any effort about it truthfully but... I don't know why I am worried, I think maybe? I'm just P'O'd about not letting family know they had passed! Its not like I never reach out and messaged/talked to them, I do it weekly with the one cousin and at least monthly with the other one... sorry just needed to rant for a minute about kin. :evil: :lol: and the thought of blowing off the other grandkids is pretty .... grrrr cant think of word but...(maybe I'm broadcasting anger at hubbys sibling onto my cousins as well?) family they all say bahhh... (OH JINX! De Ja veu!) I have typed this same sentence before on here! oh man, I need a pop and a advil.... off to get cold rag. :shock: :lol: shakes head why am I so angry? :? I need some whisky.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Family, inheritances, and murder

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Have a shot and then call a lawyer to see if there is anything you can do.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm

I would like to just to tick them off (shouldn't forget the rest of us kin) but honestly there is no money or land truly worth that much hassle. Danny's mothers will? maybe cause its over 50 grand that is being cheated from him but even that? heh what the H%## really not truly worth the headache. (I would on both sets of kin) if it wasn't for hubby doesn't handle hassles and stress well. He has enough of it from his work. But ooohhhh I really wannna... hmm time for more magic.. Def more magic..... :twisted: Sorry for that rant yesterday BTW.... really shouldn't have thrown all that doggy doo on you 'all.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:09 pm

We don't mind the doggy doo, were all family here, which reminds me, do I get a cut???
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Shoot, if I ever could get ANYTHING from either side? You betcha you guys would get something! You all have let me rant and throw fits without any kickback and been the shoulder for me to let it all out. You bet you guys have EARNED a slice of this (for now imagined) pie! :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:53 pm

I have found that there is always one in the family that is the greedy one and wants it all. Turned out in my Hubbies family it was the rich one that took it all the furniture for her children. It is supposed to go to the Children then their childen after they die.. Hubby rolled over on that one. The money was divided properly though. I feel for you!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm

I understand the BS the kids think they can get away with. My son thinks he is a pro but he is about as discreet as a hooker on the corner with big sign around her neck. Dummy boy. Shame we cant get away with whooping the tar out of them now a days. I don't care if they are grown they def need some sense smacked into them........ I can tell it is nature not nurture with son. :evil: :? :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Yup! My older Son blames me for everything and anything. I just wrote him a letter today telling him to get over it and have a nice life. He blames me for the past, I don't know why, I'm the only one here for him now. and have been for the past 40 plus years. Sometimes you just want to say "CENSORED it all".
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:25 pm

She spoke to me today, told me she loves me and she's sorry, ill tell ya one thing if people wait for me, well lets just say they will be waiting for a very long time, cuz im just to old to care anymore, I have more important things to do, TV that very important and as long as know one is speaking to me I don't get interrupted :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Well that is good, they always come back! Muhaha! :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:22 pm

LOL just like a bad case of the clap they do always come back don't they? little leeches... :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

Easily! Run the other way! :lol: not cool at all either one~ :mrgreen: yea the doc can give you an antibiotic for the one, but then you have the looks, and the explanations... nah, just... hells nah~
:oops: :lol: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Sounds like the beginning of a good curse to me!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMGZ I had to back up and re read this I thought someone had the clap :shock: :o :? :lol:

Yes they always come back!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:44 pm

snickers well.... well if the description fits... just sayin... ;) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Already praying for the body of my friend Dorothy to be found, no word on her yet. I will add an extra request for all lost people to be reunited with their families.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:07 pm

I have been praying for your lost friend Dorothy as well... which river Is it again? I will try pulling it up on google earth and see if I get a "ping". I got one on this guy but the cops wouldn't get the dive crews out and evidently the rest of the family didn't believe little sis who is the one I'm dealing with... and by now? I doubt there is much left to be found. I'm sure the cops know anyway, there were watching him and his girl who evidently is some sort of snitch? She is going on trial soon but is refusing to cooperate. shakes head... praying that there is closure for all of these cases all around! it just stinks when you don't have any idea of where their bodies are......
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:08 pm

I had forgot about Dorothy, :shock: my goodness I would have thought she would have been found by now. They have never found the rest of my friend Goldie either, that's so strange we all three have someone out there that needs to be found.

Ill add that to my next Full Moon for you both!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 pm

I did my candle spell for the lost, it was strangely comforting, It was sad though. I really feel for the families, waiting.
The River Dot is missing on, is the Slocan River, West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada. Apparently there are log jams that are really old, 100 years or so. The experts think she is under one of those. She may come out when the water levels go down in late August or September. The water is still running too fast.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:21 am

That's so sad, I do hope they find her, my heart goes out to her family, I cant even imagine what they are going through.

Even sadder is to think of what she went through, knowing she wasn't going to make it.

My cousin called today, she's in a lot of pain, and i complain about a swollen knee :cry:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:28 pm

I look for news every day, even though we have been out of touch for years, it is still sad. Seems everyone is having health issues nowadays. I guess we are finally old. Snort!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:19 pm

I hardly leave the house except to shop, (not a lot) so im safe. But am I living *NO* I don't go the movies (once since ive been here, with Greg) I might go to Pats here and there, but if one hardly gets out they are less likely to have an accident, or be in a place where someone will start shooting, but am I living :?
Elia

Next

Return to Oh Hell No