Need help again :(

Did you have a bad day??

Need help again :(

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm

I am not feeling well at all. Been sick since the weekend, all we can think of was that papa bunny caught it from driving teens one night last week. His immune system is iron mans, mine? Not so much. BUT the help part my witchy friends I (for some reason!) have suddenly got a burr under my saddle and it is driving me nutz. I am missing my only (true) tarot decks! One is the Nova one, and the other is hand made on index cards but THIS one? Is in a crocheted bag, small'ish light brown, with slivers of gold metallic thread running thru it, crocheted drawstring enclosure. It has this deck I am digging thru everything for and a set of bits and bobs of cut up index cards runes, etc on them. I know I saw them recently especially the Nova one but I cant find them anywhere! And it is literally driving me to distraction! And I feel so rotten I cant stand long enough to dig hard enough, deep enough to do any good. I'm getting squat from the cards and pendies I do have so blind there.... They about have to be in either the bird room or this living room but.. I'm coming up bare handed and frustrated enough I'm about to cry! (this is something I NEVER do!) hoping that a pic might pop to one of you'alls minds... If this Is faeries working I aint amused! off to bathroom to throw up again...purpe pale bunny waves rushing off...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Need help again :(

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 pm

I keep thinking they are in a pocket of some sort. The best I can do I'm afraid!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:58 pm

They have fallen on the floor and are just out of view, make Hubby get down there and have a look.

I lost my vacuum bags, found them in the first place id already looked :?

Good luck
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Lost my glasses yesterday, I went around every room in the house at least three times, then I found them on my pillow. Durrrrr.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell No