Once more into the fray...

Did you have a bad day??

Once more into the fray...

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:17 pm

I am so mad I am spitting nails! I have been on a payment plan with the heart docs since they did a echogram? back right after the start of the year. ($1500. dollars for 10 min procedure. Seriously? :evil: ) I immediately made payment arraignments, etc to make sure that every thing got covered as fast as possible to keep both sides happy and stable. Well, evidently the computer supposedly refused the last 2 payments and kicked us off the payment arrangement but no one notified us. So I get a collection bill from a processing company and have been on phone with coming up on nigh 12 peeps trying to fix this! So, the collection agency has given me till July 5th to have it all tended to. The physicians billing dept. asked us to fax copies of proof we had paid the bill (that they then sent off to collection 5 days later they cashed the money though no problem there GGRRRRRR) but now they say it will be 45 days till they can tell me if they will pull it back from the collection department or not! Wont let me speak to a manager and the little twits keep saying "well if you just wish to pay it off..." if I could do think I would fuss with your idiot, nitwit ass you bumbling imbecile? SO my witchy friends I need some real kickass powers for f'king retribution here. don't care if it gets resolved or not I want karma to haunt this idiots! I want suffering of any or all sorts to befall them such that it will be legendary! I want their neighbors, friends and family to watch in awe as it all tumbles down around their ears! EVERYTHING. I want them to see the REAL hardships of stretching every fricking penny like us reg. folks do, to pay for their so blaze attitude when dealing with issues their main company created to begin with! I want the company to be so belly up that it is a legend of downfalls. A warning that is told in backdoor meetings of managers of what NOT to do as far as company management goes that spreads thru multiple areas of buisnesses. I plan on using both of your "Justice" spells from a previous thread but this time? I really want to so screw with this group SO BADLY that all my frustrations over the last several years over everything kid, family etc. EVERYTHING is sated. On these peoples heads let it rain down.. So mote it F'ing be! Hands out imploringly to magic sisters.... lets blast them? please?????
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Once more into the fray...

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Wow! So the computer rejected the last two payments? Are they the final two payments or just out of the blue the computer stop'd taking the payments? and you still have more to make. Let me read this post a few more times so I know who to blast.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:55 pm

I’d just put it in file 13 tell em you ain’t paying another dime, if your on SS they can’t take it to a creditor

I don’t know of one bill my (we’ll just call them family) has ever paid, I do pay mine, but there are others that just toss it out.

I’ll get a black candle oiled, you say when!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:35 pm

See there is blasted issue of we OWN too many things. And this procedure fell right after the year started so the insurance and my SS disability both had deductibles that had to be met before they would cover much, so what was left over (of the deductible that wasn't covered) was what I had made the payment arraignments for. And they DID cash the 3 checks but we still had 4 to go. But one of those 1st 3 hasn't be posted to the bill yet when they turned it over to the collection agency so it is just floating around out in the ether somewhere but still expecting us to pay the rest (including the amount of the one already paid) but if we don't? They will garnish his wages or come after us since we own 2 properties, and of course all these farm equipment goodies, and vehicles etc. Even if we could get one of the calf's to the sale barn in time it still is just.... AGHHHHHH....

BUT we are going to the same doc Fri to check pacemaker and make sure the patch they did for the recall on it ( :roll: ) is holding ok HUBBY is gonna talk to billing! Let him see why I have been so angsty and bitchy... HA! giggles.... But depending on how things go after Fri it just very well might be ON REAL SOON either way. They still have absolutely NO reasoning or consideration about their muck up, or why no one told me that I had been kicked off the payment plan, they acted like I personally had gone out of my way to deliberately extort money from THEM! uggghhh they kept blowing it all off. They could care less even when I asked to speak to a BOSS anyone in management they just kinda giggled and started their BS. Like I was being so funny.... I'll show them funny.
:twisted: or better said WE shall! Let me see if the big man can scare them into straightening some of this out then will get with you guys on what to hit them with! I was calmed down till I started thinking of them again now I want blood again!
:shock:
OH HEY! OMG I wonder if I could do some sort of spell outside of the billing dept. section's doorway to jinx them? Wonder what I could hit them with since I will be right there in person! tapping head... think, think...... Off to see what spells I can find! BRB
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 am

:shock: :shock: maybe your Hubby can show prof they made the mistake

Or you could take a bad fall and sue them :lol: kidding let Hubby fall

Seems like right when you need something it’s not there for you
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Well even with the proof got no where Friday evidently there is no billing department for this section of the hospitals whatever you wanna call it they have it all done somewhere up in main and cannot help at all. So I am going to set my intentions and do a smoke scroll this afternoon and then go ahead and do mirror hoodoo box on them by this weekend. and see what comes of it. I have till July 5th to make whatever finally moves I am going to make so we shall soon see~ :evil: :twisted: the music for turn me loose is going thru my head right now. :lol: BUt the one good thing found out I have 14 yrs (give or take) right now which will put me at roughly 70yrs old before have to deal with this again! Noe just have to avoid any surgeries for any other reasons! :o :o :shock: :lol: Git paws crossed.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Good luck with your workings!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:45 am

OMG you kill me, I was just telling Emmy, (cuz she ask me if I’d tried to hex Shawn, the nimnut in Vegas) and I said I told you I wouldn’t but I can’t promise MM won’t she’s always ready! :D oh lord girly you go get em!
I’ll burn my black candle for you tonight!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:52 pm

I will also be doing a working for you to lend some power for your spell. I guess my Altar will be lit up like New York tonight. By the power of three, so mote it be!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:04 am

We seem to be three :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:13 pm

The power of 3.. believe it or not I could actually feel it was more powerful? (does that make sense?) Not sure in what form it was received but could tell it was just a massive release? (Is only word I can think of) good thing for them I can just point my finger and just pick and chose the manifestations!!! :twisted: :lol: Might have to do a reading on the group just to see If I can get a tiny peek of what is befalling them maybe.. hmmm that is a thought! Bowing low to my coven sisters...appreciate so very, very much the aide you always offer me....now off to double check the name of the lying b@#%$@ up in Vegas for Elia's kit.... rubbing claws sharpening them...
:twisted: ;) :lol: who can I go after for you Orobourus? Just need a name, just a name...waggling eyebrows north..
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Thanks for the offer MM! I have everything under control here, since the great banishing spell, we have had no contact with Hubby's Brother or the toxic fiend, opps! friend. Life is a lot quieter now. Sometimes you just have to cut people loose.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:02 pm

Oh you guys the power you guys sent was incredible! I was able to go do test yesterday (they kept saying how I would have to PAY my part up front etc etc) not a peep out of them. Once done with the testing just friendly goodbyes and no mention of money or the bill! Then called the billing dept. and got a hold of a lady that went all thru the records etc and found that the one who supposedly set up the payment arrangements didn't! So she was going to reopen it all back up but the problem was it wasn't going to be able be arranged in time for collector side of it so she is going to put anything remaining to go onto anything I owe to the hospital or docs as soon as she can get it all finalized and /or it be sent right back to us. So, not the best case scenario but for what she was having to deal with not as bad as I thought it would be. (Not the fight I had prepared for either!) LOL So all in all should work out. But still the persons I was so mad at seem to be GONE! (eyes bugging out) HA! Yes~ oh man, need someone else to aim at! This is addicting! rubbing paws together manically...hahahahahhaaa

(Just give me a name, any name point me at-em!!!) looking furtively around for someone to hex..... :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Well, at least you got some good results, who knows it might help you more later in a time where you will really need it. Like banking some good karma.
Right now I'm channeling all my energy into cleaning up my house for the upcoming visitors, just my family but the house did need a good scraping out. The cat sheds like the fiend that he is.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:41 am

Oh I’m so happy, a better outcome, goody. I’m here anytime you need that extra little unphf :lol: after all it was their blunder!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 pm

I appreciate it so much you guys... it works out awesome~ Some are gone from the business now whether left on their own or were fired don't know BUT the good thing is it is now all taken care of so that will hopefully put papa bunny in a good mind set before he gets the credit card bill.... (I grabbed 2 more tarot/oracle decks! I couldn't help myself I caught them on sale~ :? I'm addicted... sobs I admit it.) :lol: I'm sooo bad.. so, so very bad.
:roll: :mrgreen: and like you said at least there will be something there when we REALLY need it so... (thank goodness!)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Today I got paid my pension, yay! Today I get to send most of it on property taxes, crap! I need to do a powerful money spell!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:19 pm

EXACTLY! That's why I am making the money drawing oil to dress the candle in that I will sit beside the honey jar I am going to do for July. I did tell you guys didn't I? confused look. ANYWAY I am going to do another honey jar for here and for the one other site I post daily readings on so... if there is anything else you want to be put into the jar just let me know! I wrote up a paper about money, love and health) I have to come up with the money for my part of the lung treatment, my CoPD machine is almost paid off but I have to cover (I think? need to call them) the remaining almost 100 bucks! (Do you know how many tarot/oracle decks I could finagle with that amount?)
I by the cheaper ones whenever possible normally. There are so many other goodies it could go on! :P we also have insurance on both houses and all the cars coming due at same time. Definitely need to draw money in this coming month!!!! :roll: I need to hit a lotto. pouts hahahahahaa
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Are you going to do the spell at the full moon? and yes! I need to hit the Lotto.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm

I think I will do it on the New Moon on July 2nd but then do it again (more so) of the Full Moon (Thunder moon) July 26th as well. I will lite the candle for either 15 or 30 minutes daily beside the jar as I shake it and say exhortations for all the needs mentioned but should I do that before I add more stuff to it or after or both? I think on the others I did it after but having trouble remembering for sure. hmmmm What do you think?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Do both, it can''t hurt to do a little too much than not enough. I'm going to do my spell on the New Moon on my birthday. That sounds good.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 am

Both can’t hurt, I’d do it after for sure!

I think all my bad intentions toward a certain manager are working, he’s definitely on a down hill slide, I’m going for the jugular come July second, and I’ll add a positive thought for Madame O’s Birthday
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:23 pm

Yup! Pray I don't get too drunk and fall down my front steps.
Glad to hear that Jerry is cooling down somewhat. Finish him off Elia!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:01 am

He’s going to get his karma, been a long time coming!
I’ll give him the rope he can hang him self with it.

I’ve felt bad today yuck :cry: we did have potato salad, pork n beans, hotdogs and pulled BBQ pork, yummy, but it wore me out cooking, I had to keep sitting down to get the dishes done SMH
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:39 pm

I know what you mean. I have to do a few each time I pass by from a bathroom break, I will wash or clean a little bit more before I get back to wheelchair. It stinks but hey its still getting done! LOL Hubby made the best corn bread mix recipe I even liked it! I love corn bread don't get me wrong but adding real corm, creamed corn, onions, peppers and sour cream, spicy Italian sausage and cheese? Normally I would not like it at all but this turned out AWESOME! then he did some other odd recipe with pork and bean, spicy sausage, BBQ and onions etc etc... it was good though. Even to me the picky eater LOL (still sending out special vibes to your manager) he isn't gonna last long..... :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Next

Return to Oh Hell No