Time for a lesson...

Did you have a bad day??

Time for a lesson...

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Once again it is possible my horn dog son has screwed things up royally. BUT I have to watch I don't go all radioactive on him when I cant be 100% sure what she is saying is not just her hormones going haywire at little over 6 months along that's a big possibility! Big batch of bawling, cursing, threats to kick him out...
asked me to do reading ( kinda lied on part of it!) :o I did what I could to calm her down but they both do this! Take thing out of context and only hear what they want to hear plus not my place to interfere. I have a idea of (a little bit) of what's going on with both so think I am going to do a few spells on each of them! If I am wrong on what I am getting off each of them the spells wont hurt 'em, but at least if I am right? Will be good thing. so no harm no foul yes? so... I am trying to stay on her good side hopefully so there will be at least 1 grandkid I can see grow up out of the 4. although who knows I might get ticked off tomorrow and blast them both up! Brats....ANYWAY will post what I come up with tomorrow as I start preparing.... :evil:
( I asked if he was doing meth again and sleeping with another woman and got yes!) :shock: told her about the meth lied on the other but did say that there might be one in the wings? I know I know.... I am bad. really, really bad. :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Time for a lesson...

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Why do our grown ass kids have to worry us to death :x

“ Tell them you start cleaning up messes when they turn 21“ :lol:
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Oh Hell No