conquoring a panic issue

Did ya have a good day??

conquoring a panic issue

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:13 am

My HY for today was actually leaving house and going to doc to find out what it wrong with my thyroid! (it don't sound like a big deal but it really, really is!) I DONT leave the house..... only 3x's a year and it is a tooth and toenail fight and only because docs threaten to not give me my rx's if I don't.

1 doc for bloodpressure reg gp, 1 neuro for my MS, and 1 cardiologist for my pacemaker. that's the only time I leave house! So.... this was a big one for me...

And while we were out for that we had bank gal meet to redo our 2nd on our house so... helps till in law lets go.. ;)
:mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: conquoring a panic issue

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 am

I don't get out much either, ill go to the store if Mom don't feel like it, and to the Dr. but id rather just stay right here, I never liked to run errands. Now if it's for fun, that might be different, although now that my back is giving me fits, no thanks, ill just stay here.

It's not really a panic issue, but I just don't feel well, and I pay dearly with my back, so it's so not worth it.

But GOOD FOR YOU!! you go!!! I do hope you and your hubby gets the inheritance money soon! *crosses fingers*

I need a treadclimber, so I can get some exercise. Naaa I'm good.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:10 pm

:lol: I WANT a tread climber...or treadmill. I need to walk to re-learn a proper stride. To many years of using a cane then wheel chair has really screwed with my weight/muscles/strength... it becomes a revolving vicious cycle!

And it hits harder than just dont wanna go, it hits the real throw-up, violent explosive water #2, and black out panic attack type at just stepping out onto porch to get into car not want to leave house type of deal. Tho I also prefer to not leave here anyway, just much more relaxing than dealing with society... stores, rushing peeps, cars, NOISE! accckkkk :roll: no thanks~

And I don't really get it. I had MS even when I was a newspaper carrier I drove over a 100 miles A DAY! all within a 7 mile diameter.. for 1 of the routes and I had 5! shakes head... No rhyme nor reason to t I guess.. :shock: :roll: :lol:

But, now maybe get thyroid fixed will help some now all that's left just need some female issues checked then all will be kosher! (paws crossed, lighting candles) :lol: Till pacemaker change out.
:roll: it never ends.... :cry: :lol:

WHAT you need it some mullien root tincture...and maybe some either acupressure or puncture both would help your back, but I had done a bunch of research cause both hubby and his sis had real bad surgery type issues with their backs and supposedly the Mullien ROOT tincture is for the spine, the mullien leaves into tea for the lungs and blossoms made into mullien oil for ear issues.. it is a thought? :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 pm

My back is not good, I have bone spurs, degenerative disc disease, arthritis, (5 disc are almost gone) and it just kills me if I bend over even for just a few seconds, I need to build the muscles in my back for better support of the spine, but then I don't know if that will cause more pain till I could get that done, it takes a while to build up muscles, and I'm old and lazy!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:25 pm

I wonder if Panick Attacks could be cured with Hypnotherapy, It might be worth a try.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:13 pm

There is a name for that, it's a real thing, I'm not afraid to go out, I just don't want to, but maybe Hypnotherapy could work for you.
Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 am

I have panic attacks sometimes about some things.....
And I used to stay in a state of high anxiety or panic for days and weeks....
And with this move I have become so bold I scare me....but with some things I wish I had someone to take my hand and pull me through all the while telling me it is ok.....
And family and friends seem to think I am whining, or I couldn't possibly be serious....
There are times I won't go outside for anything.....
So I do not have as a
Serious of attacks as you my dear Madame Marigold, I really do understand to an extent....
If your thyroid is hypo, then your medicine may actually assist with feeling better....
I have to take a very small amount of l.yvintheroxine which helps with mood, and movement...
If it is hyper, then I am not certain what the medicine is or does....
Two things on that topic...
Elia V might know about the medicine of choice....
And the old books say that iodine helps with both hypo and hyper thyroid.....
See, we are soul mates....
Actually, a friend of mine with ms, and my sister who is gone a long time ago, both thought I have ms, because of the way my ankle turns or I trip when nothing is there....
If I have it is very mild at this late date....
I have heard though that there are some wonderful new medicines for ms now, which seem to reverse some of the condition....
Or at least that is what the tv claims about them...my friend and others seem to like what they have been on for awhile....
Maybe when the new meds are on the market awhile they will be more trusted....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:31 pm

There was a news story today about an actress with MS and she has been battling it since she was 20 (she was on the Sopranos) Jamie something??? She takes that new med they have on TV and it has helped her control hers.

You will be in my prayers.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm

I read that to...but something sound kinda off slightly? not saying she doesn't have it but there is still something "not" there shrugs..

There are several new meds but they are also very, VERY expensive even with insurance and very VERY, hard on your body in and of themselves! Copaxone, Rebif, LDN and now Tecfidera.

LDN is cheapest but not as effective, and the Tecfidera? Costs more than hubby makes in a year! almost &60,000 a yr!

I have been on all 4 of them and now this last one is the pill (the tec..) they are showing all the commercials about with the thin active woman who appears so healthy etc etc... the don't show how REAL M.S. patients once they have gotten bad enough to truly be rx'ed and receive the meds they are not like the picture they are trying to paint. NOT at all. sorry off my soap box now... :oops: :roll:

And yes you very well could have it in mild form only way to know for sure is a MRI or cat scan. I had the cat scan and a lumbar deal where they take spinal fluid and ran a camera down my spine....
I have evidently had it since childhood and like you said trip over nothing just air.

NO, I do think once I am on meds for my thyroid it should help...and I have noticed a extremely slight difference this last week trying to cut down my gluten seems to be helping as well so.. we shall see what the doc says tomorrow (if I go) ;) :lol: I still think supplement's and stuff would work but they don't listen to me... pouts ROFL

I get what your saying about not wanting to try some of the stuff to strengthen your core muscles just yet but maybe some herbs and crystals would be ok just to try to start out with? shouldn't hurt and might help? of to dig thru medical manuals and such.... ta ta... :P
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Oh Hell Yea