[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Court moneey

Court moneey

Did ya have a good day??

Court moneey

Postby patrah » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:28 am

Had faxed a letter to the court to ask for a less stringent payment plan....
They called me today to give me what I asked for...
So that is a plus....
Sis a little money spell today....
Trying to quit drinking so much coffee....
Had none today....
Going to drink some tomorrow....
Goodnight
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Court moneey

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:46 pm

I love my coffee! I need it in the morning, but I have none after Lunch. Then I go for Green Tea.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Well good, that's good news. About coffee, two cups a day is an actual benefit, if you suddenly stop caffeine you can get a headache, so just have your one cup in the morning.
I only have my one cup, it's a very big cup :lol:
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 pm

I had an awful headache the other day.....
Made mint, turmeric, cayenne tea one cup that night for headache.....
Blended it with coffee in the morning.....
No headache.....
Did not know in addition to other benefits, those ingredients are all diuretics.....
Was running to bathroom all day......
I have a greedy response to liquids.....
I drink til it's gone.....
You should see me at a party.....
Or rather see the host on the third trip to the Liquer store, looking for who is still at the party in wee hours....
Buying cheaper vodka on last go round....
All that to say I still drank a pot of coffee, much milder with other ingredients.....
Today too....
Tomorrow less again and more other stuff....
Maybe hibiscus or something.....
Drink a lot
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 pm

I think we would all be fun at a party!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 am

Just had a rush of tears over my fur baby lost in May....
A party would be wonderful....
We would be wonderful fun at a party...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:07 pm

If I win the lottery, you best believe we will all meet up at a big mountain resort and party for a month!!!!!
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 am

I'd have to fly in for the party and fly back same night....
Would have to leave the broom and take the Vacum......
Oh no, no place to plug it in..
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:27 am

I mo stop mentioning when I have a sweep of good luck.....
Circumstances say to me....
" oh, so you caught your breath?" Let's see if we can fix that.....
But then I had better stop speaking of bad luck too.....
Hmmmm.what to talk about....what to say.....
Hey I can get involved with other people and their joys and what not....
Maybe too self absorbed.....
I am try that....yup.....
No talking about self at all..
Hey that'll be the day huh?
Lol....
Life is a wonderful beautiful experience.....
And I extend that to all who read and enjoy.....
And am verily grateful for all that I have, and all that those ( including my dear friends virtual, real and other) whom I care for have....
And am thankful that each different day brings a promise of blessedness and miracles which we create along with the reciprocation of the universe and the benevolent deities who watch over us and who make our blessings part of their being.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Good one Patrah! We should all be so grateful.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell Yea