wonderful day!

Did ya have a good day??

wonderful day!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Yesterday I had to go back to the doc to see how my heart valve was doing
(miscommunication on dosage with little nurse had me overdosed on BP meds!) so, after doc redoing all that last appt. this one he was very pleased with how it sounded! Much, Much better!

even better was I drove! I haven't driven but 3 times in 12 ears. He had one of our cars at his friends house helping him fix the u-joints? (We haven't built him a garage yet) So he wanted me to help him bring it home.
And I so was very anxious about this but it WAS soooo awesome! Got a good rock and roll station and rocked out all the 50 miles home. :mrgreen:

But then instead of automaticely going in house hubby drove me on into our small town and stopped to get a gas card to fill them both up and while there I bought 4 shirts and a pair of shorts.
(Another thing I don't do shop for cloths!) I still wear a pair of sons t-shirt type material pants from when he was in jr high and he is 34 :shock: and lastly got my hair cut :o

Now I hardly EVER get it cut. from the very top of my head to the end was 24" to 25" now it is 13!
eeeekkk feels so much lighter. She found a pretty good snarl? that when I brushed it that morning before we left I didn't catch! She had to cut it out.... :oops: (it was so long I would twist it like a rope and curl it around 2 and a half times and the bun it would make was size of a little coffee plate) 6x6? thick and dense is what the hairstylist said.

So, we finally get home eat lunch and when he goes out to move cars around and feed animals and he has to cut the netting on the hay bale etc when he comes in there is a set of keys missing. (Under the hay bale first spot he thought of) :shock: :( :o

He went nutz evidently these vehicles that have the key fobs that honk horn unlock or lock doors are super $ to make new ones of. So I did a wee bit of magic and the extra set I lost a few years? ago I FOUND! Then I moved just some odd trash stuff around on back of couch and hear a jingle. :? there? Was the set he had been searching all over the acreage for literally 2 hours for! :lol: :mrgreen: doing the jiggle dance in the wheelchair.... ROFLMAO he just looked at me... YES! strike! mamma gots it~ :D I am still riding the high from yesterday....hahahahahahaa

whew sorry.. sniffs straightening cloths so whats for today? :twisted: ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: wonderful day!

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:48 pm

That did sound delightful, yea!!! Driving the car!!!!!

I cant imagine your hair being that long, wow ill bet it does feel better!!! Good for you!! Now just keep going, have adventures!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:28 pm

:shock: You got your hair cut!! :o Just in time for Spring, I bet you feel really light and airy! Right in style. :P Sounds like you had a great day. I bet you will sleep a lot better too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:12 am

It all sounds like a great day :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Return to Oh Hell Yea