My Gym Journey

Did ya have a good day??

Re: My Gym Journey

Postby Elia » Sun May 29, 2016 10:13 pm

I made some wish bottles today, just wanted something to do, and I have a order for a friend of my Granddaughter to get done. She is saving money, told me she wanted a bunch (this child works two jobs) she's a doll.
Other than that I'm very board!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 30, 2016 4:05 pm

How is the back doing? I hope you are feeling better.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Its much better, thanks.

I did my mile and a half today.

I had to walk off some sadness, my Grandson does not know how to process what's happened to his friend, I cant say ive ever seen him cry, and that's all he's done today. We all grieve differently, but so to speak their are stages of grief, this will take him a while.
I posted the story in the "Beyond the Light" board.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

It will take time to process the grief, Some want to talk about things, others clam up and hold it all in. But there will be a time when they can remember with fondness about the good times. I'm sure there were many.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:48 pm

I didn't go yesterday, my motivation is waning, since my back went out it's been hard to jump back on the old horse.

Grandson is working so that is helping, I'm not sure when the services will be for his friend, but I'm sure he will go.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 pm

At least you can still take Rosie for a walk. That should keep you from seizing up completely. Do a motivation spell for yourself and a mend my back spell.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:41 pm

I got up today in such pain, and Mom wants to go shopping, so I may get the wheelchair cart :lol:

This mystery pain is killing me!!!
I don't know when ill get to go back to the gym.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Would a chiropractor help? Maybe you need some spinal cracking!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:01 pm

I have Degenerative Disc Disease, i've lost about 5 now, so nothing helps, i've been trying to build the muscle around the spine to help keep it stable, but at my age that's a hard thing to do.
It will go for long periods without bothering me then it will act up and stay that way for a while, if I lift something heavy, or bend a lot. It will get better *I hope* its not real bad today, but ive spent two days laying down watching Netflix, I think that helped. Bed and Chair rest is a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't gone to the gym, I might go tonight, maybe not and take a chance of it going out, I do have my trip tomorrow.
:roll: Oh well!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

My Mum had that, except she called it a disintegrating spine. When it was bad she had to lie down and I got to do the cooking. Blah! I hope you feel better soon. I think you will have to stick to walking and building your core muscles, Do you have an exercise ball?
Sending soothing/cooling energies to your back. 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:34 pm

:lol: I tried one of the exercise balls, almost fell off and killed myself :lol: :lol: that would have made a great u tube video :shock:

I don't ever know what to expect when I wake up, a good day or a bad one.

I haven't been to the gym in a while, but I have to let my back settle some, and I have been busy (I know shame on me) but ill go back, maybe tomorrow I won't have any running to do. I hate errands
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:35 am

I did my walk in the park today, I thought it was going to rain but it was OK. I found quite a few feathers, I have them in the freezer for now until I can get to them. I read something that canada geese are on the forbidden migatory bird list and they cannot be sent to USA without Gov. permission. Weird! I know raptor feathers are illegal but goose? You learn something new every day.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Well that's just silly, oh well thanks for trying.
I still haven't went to the gym, I'm loosing weight, but its more of I'm sick kind of thing. I hope I can get back before the month is gone or ive just wasted money this month. All together ive lost 30lbs so far, my clothes are just hanging off me, that's a good thing, unless its not a good thing :shock: Ive been having a lot of stomach troubles lately. We will see.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Wow thirty pounds is a lot, well done. I think I found them, I'm gaining. Our Rink is closed for renovations. I have to go to the park now and it does not seem to be as effective as the rink. I can't gage my distance as well as in the rink. It is nice seeing the birds though. The weather has been cold too and I'm drinking Hot Chocolate. Yum!!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm trying to deal with my cousins situation, I just don't feel like going to the gym, but I'm hoping ill get back to where I was, as long as I can keep my weight down I'm good for now.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, you will get back into it when things calm down. You have a lot on your plate at the moment. May the Goddess grant you strength and patience to deal with the stress.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you Baby, I am stressed!! One of my cousins is on his way, he will be here later, spend the night then Mom is going with him to see Ken again. Actually we have a slew of cousins coming, chaos will soon ensue.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:31 am

The company will probably be good for you, except for having to feed them all. Did anyone say Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Previous

Return to Oh Hell Yea