[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - My Gym Journey

My Gym Journey

Did ya have a good day??

My Gym Journey

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:46 pm

They have opened a 24/7 gym here, (within walking distance if I wanted,) and my Grandson and I joined.

I've lost a total of 10 lbs. *woot*

I had to miss last night, my back was out, it's been out most of today too, then I took a nap and now it feel better, so ill go tonight and get my workout done. I've gotten up to 15 minutes on the treadmill, and then I lift a few weights then do the circuit, that's about all this old lady can do, plus I walk Rosie everyday.
I hate when my back hurts, it was making all those folios. ill get a pic up in the arts thread.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: My Gym Journey

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Went to the gym last nigh even though my back was killing me, but today I'm much better, I put on my cloths for my Dr. app today and could tell I looked smaller :D Now don't think ill be drop dead gorgeous with a few lbs off, I have a long ways to go, and then there are the wrinkles :lol: ive walked Rosie for today, so later ill hit the gym. I like to go in the evenings when its not so crowded.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Excellent! You seem to be really committed to your exercise program. Good for you! :D I got 10 laps done at the rink today, yesterday I did'nt feel too well and only did 7. Still, some are better than none. :?
You will be swelte for Spring. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:27 pm

I had to do PT this morning, came home and went to bed, I slept most all day, so ill be going to the gym here in a bit, who knows maybe ill get up to 3 laps on the treadmill :lol: I walk at a fast pace so I'm really huffing and puffing after. Like you said anything is better than nothing. Ill keep going, I want some weight off before summer. With this PT and Dr.'s app. ive just been worn out, hence a long all day nap :lol: could that be counter productive?? cause I think rest is most beneficial makes me feel better.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Rest to repair. Three of us did 15 laps today, tomorrow we are starting at 9:00am instead of 11:00am. Up and at em! Tomorrrow.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 pm

If I have a lot of TV shows taping I go early, if not I go around 10pm

Feel good or not I'm keeping at it!!!! Ive actually enjoyed it, last night I got up to a run on the treadmill (only for about 5 min. ) :lol:
better that nothing ill take any advancement I can get.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 pm

OK, so 9:00am was a litle early, but we got it done. 15 laps today.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Good for you!!! Miss Buns of Steel :D

I had to run and give Rosie a bath, she got all muddy outside, its raining today.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 pm

That's what dogs do. At least the cat washes himself. Although sometimes if he is super wet, I'll hand him a towel.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Bella has been going out back with Rosie, it's so cute they play, and to my surprise they will both come in when I call them. Bella walks around like "what the hell is this" look on her face :lol:

It was pouring the rain last night, and my Grandson had parked behind me, so I thought id just miss the gym for a night, then the rain let up, I looked outside and the neighbors were gone, so I took off, did 3 laps *yea* (I can usually only do 2) did the other ones I like and got back home before the neighbors came and was able to get back in my driveway *WHOOT*
Just got back from walking Rosie, if I say walk she runs to her leash, then raises one leg for me to put the harness on then the other, she gets so excited, it's to cute!!

So I'm still going, haven't weighed myself for a few days, but I'm feeling better and better. No not skinny yet :) just a matter of time.

I went to Amsterdam on Google Earth today and took a really nice canal ride with a Gorgeous Blond Dude, ill bet if you looked you would find him. (there were three of them, but the blond was cutest) :D I like to travel!! and now I want to live in Amsterdam!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:21 am

I've been to Amsterdam, when I was 10. I still remember the windmills and canals. The Cheese market and Legoland. So many bicycles. I have a photo of me and my brother in Dutch costume. It was really nice there, friendly people.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Let me win the lotto, ill be off, to who knows where!! You lucky Lady, id love to go there, the only other country ive been in is Canada, when we lived in Michigan, we would go across to joy ride.

Stayed home last night, I was really sore, so I though id let my soreness subside some, ill go later though.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:13 pm

I did 5 laps today, one mile & a half *yea*
Elia

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Just got home, did a mile today. :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:42 pm

:D :D :D Keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:53 pm

That is so awesome that you can go do that! I hope when hubby gets time to fix trailer and takes half of these baby bulls to sale he can have our driveway graveled so I can start taking walker and try to start walking up and down it again. I cant believe I actually miss that! :mrgreen:

it sounds like your having a awesome time!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:59 pm

It's funny when I'm home I want to go walk and when I'm walking I want it over and go home :lol:

I do walk Rosie everyday too (around the corner) that's to warm up.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 pm

*sighs* wish I could walk more than about 50 yards. Any more and I can't breathe.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh my sorry Hun. At first I was doing well to get a .25 mile (that's one lap) :lol:

So today I find a fitness site, and joined (free) it will help me keep track of my progress. Its called SparkPeople. I'm having a little trouble navigating it, but ill get the hang of it. I also want to buy one of those heart rate, and step trackers. Best Buy has one but for some reason it wont go through, so I guess ill have to drive to the store to pick it up, Grrrrrrrrrr I hate driving up there!!!

Last night I walked a mile and a half, and when this rain lets up ill get my butt over there to walk some tonight.

I really want to get about 50 lbs off me, get my BP down, and feel better!!!
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 pm

I did my mile and a half last night, I have company today but ill excuse myself and go anyway (later) ive been keeping track of my food, I didn't have 600 calories yesterday, this site will calculate it, all you do is wright in what you have eaten. It's kinda cool, now I just need to keep it up, (I'm so tired right now)
I took my music with me last night, it made the time go faster.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Here is a little tip for you, start eating your dinner on a salad (side) plate. It will keep your portions down. Well done for keeping it up.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:15 pm

:lol: ive been doing that for years, thing is we only cook one dish meals, no need for a big plate :lol: I do go for seconds sometimes. :?

With this food tracker, I'm finding I'm only eating about 600 cal. a day :D lately ive been very good about not eating sweets and junk food.

I'm going to see my Son today, so ill be back later.
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:44 pm

I got myself a Fitbit tracker, its sync with my phone, gives me my steps for the day, stairs, heart rate, sleep, it's pretty cool. I'm anxious to see how many times I walk up these stairs in a days time, so far 8 times, and I got up at noon :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 pm

I did not go walking today, I went shopping! I got two new bathing suit tops.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:25 pm

You have to walk to shop!!!

I'm going to go now, get my walking done so I can relax, ive had a long day. Ill do a mile and a half at a .5 incline.
Elia

Next

Return to Oh Hell Yea