[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - My Gym Journey

My Gym Journey

Did ya have a good day??

Re: My Gym Journey

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm going to walk today, I'll be on my own, but I like it that way. Time to think and I get lots of creative ideas when I'm alone.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:02 pm

I already got mine out of the way for today, had to go down to the Sheriff's Dept. to renew my Conceal & Carry so I thought why not go do my treadmill, then went grocery shopping, and right now I'm so tired and feel like someone took a bat to me!!!

I'm making progress
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:35 pm

You have a Gun! Wow! I guess mostly everyone down there does. I never think about guns here, although there are a lot of hunters here, we don't have the handguns. Well, except for the cops and the criminals! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did my twenty laps today, 50 minutes to do them, so I was going at a pretty good clip. It felt good, we will see how I am tomorrow.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Oh Hell Yea I have a Gun!!! I carry it at night if I have to go out, if you watch Investigation Discovery channel, you would carry one all the time, seems it doesn't matter now a days if it's daylight or dark!! I have a Colt 38 cal. (revolver) easy to load, and wont jam. I just sold a large collection of my guns, I had a Colt 22 gold plated collector edition 1962, never been fired in a velvet box, and a bunch more, but just decided to keep the two 38's the other is a Smith and Wesson. (it was my Dad's)(so Mom carries that one) I know that's funny a 86 year old packing. :lol: :lol: Ill tell ya what no one better not think they can break in here.

Anyway, you were trucking!!! 50 min. Dang!!! I do a mile and a half with a .5 or 1.0 incline, in about 30 min. at 3.5 miles an hour, it takes me about 30 min. and I'm sorry but that all I got in the tank. then ill work the circuit, and lift (rather pull) the weight bar down. I whish you were here we could push each other!! Their are a couple girls that really go at it, the smaller one is like pushing the larger one, they really work out!! I'm hoping to work my way to that level, right now I don't know anyone to work out with, so I'm not really pushed. But slow and steady wins the race, at least I'm moving and loosing weight.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:46 pm

It is funny to think about your Mom packing! :lol: Hubby quit hunting when another hunter shot at him.
I did my 20 laps today, I sure did'nt want to walk, my back is killing me but I got it done. :)
Friday night, yay! Snacks and Beers and maybe I'll model my new bathings suits for the Hubby :twisted: He will like that! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Someone will have a fun weekend!! I'm not walking tonight, my Granddaughter is here, and id rather spend time with her, not to mention my legs need a break. (a little sore)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:12 pm

The Bathing suits were a great success, Hubby liked them a lot! He, He,.
We hung some gutters and down spouts yesterday, My butt really hurts from going up and down the ladder. I'm not very fond of ladders. Enjoy your night off with your granddaughter.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Ill bet he did, buns of steel, now I know why they have that ladder thing you clime on. :shock: make your butt big :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That reminds me about the song "I like big butts" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:46 pm

For some reason Men like big butts and thick thighs :shock:

Ive missed a few days at the gym, so ill go today, when I drop my Grandson off at work.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Have fun at the gym! I did 10 laps today, and the stairs twice. I'm still tired from the weekend so I gave myself an easy day.
There is always tomorrow. :roll:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:51 pm

I'm getting ready to go, I had to go shopping first. i'll do my one and a half miles, I did delete the Sparkpeople page, just to much work to do the diet, count the calories, keep track of sleep yada, yada, yada, too much like paperwork at work, I have my Fitbit and it tells me all I need to know, plus I can see my clothes are hanging off me, I kinda feel like a slouch. I will wait to buy new clothes no need till I see how much I can loose, besides I could go off track really easy. 8-)

So I'm making progress, and I can do it with my support here. *yea*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:38 pm

You can always reward yourself with a new outfit for Summer, in the meantime, trying them on is fun. Like the swim suits.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:21 pm

That's a good idea, Ive bought a few workout pants, I really like warring them, they are cozy. But not any regular clothes yet.

I got my DIL to the grocery, and the VA office, now I have to take Grandson to work (if he's going) he just said he felt sick. Grrrrrrrrrr
I'm so tired of running, I don't think I thought of how much my Mom ran for people, she's just not able anymore, so it falls to me.

My neighbor came over and tilled the area where the pool was, looks better, ill need grass seed now, ill throw some down just before a rain. Its so nice outside, a little warm!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:51 pm

The grass will grow really quickly, it is a good time to do it now. I'm going walking this morning and then , I hope , I will get into the garden and do a bit of digging and weeding. Not my favorite.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:36 pm

I went last night, but got really sick at my stomach, so I had to cut it short (just a mile) the Grandson did end up throwing up, filled his waste basket, so I'm wondering what we caught, but I'm better today, and so is he. ?????????????? He just mowed the grass out back, he has decided to go to his Moms and work over there with his Brother, I'm assuming he will be home on days off. So he's not going back to the danger zone!!! I'm glad to tell the truth, breathing the fine metal particles just would not be good!! (and no they don't ware face masks) :shock: I'm surprised OSCA does not make them.

I have a spasm in my back muscle, so I may not go today, its pretty bad.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:48 pm

I hope you are feeling better, have some chicken noddle soup or something easy to digest. Take care!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:29 pm

I'm fine, just have this back spasm, it's always something.

I'll still go to the gym today (since I didn't yesterday) but the yard work was not easy on me!!!
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:57 am

I go to the gym, their are two young girls (mid twenty's) they could barely pull this rope thingy down, soooo I said how much weight do you have on that, and they didn't know, it's not marked, soooo I have to see how hard this is, I just grab it and it fly's down, I did about 25 reps, and they were like are you kidding!! and I'm like this isn't all that heavy, (I was actually shocked)
So this old Lady still has it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now aren't you all proud of me!!!!

I'm going to weigh here in a minuet when I take my shower, I believe ive lost some more weight, my tight work out pants are loose :shock:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:40 pm

I'm really proud of you! Well done! Keep it up!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Wow your are awesome! I'm also proud of you! I have trouble holding the water pitcher as it fills up our of the filter thing! shakes head... I really applaud you guys with your walking... I would love to go but we have no where around here I can get to do so BUT I do have a exercise bicycle thing hubby got at a storage building sale I think I'm going to give it a go again... (last time I messed up my sciatica) OUCH!!!! :o :o as bad as when I tried to belly dance! :oops:

I need you guys to POKE me to keep me honest! :? :o :lol:

My concealed carry goes to like 2021 or 22? I carry a Smith & Wesson 9 mil in a purse hubby got me specifically for that reason, but I keep a 45 near both doors and on my nightstand. We stopped hunting years ago as well but still have kept the gear cause you never know when you might want to start again.... :shock: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 pm

I lost 2 lbs, I guess I'm at that point where its all fat and very hard to loose. My clothes are getting loose, I can see that!!! :D

I went to visit my Son today, so ill be off to the gym in a bit. I'm starting to work the upper body now, and have to be careful not to hurt my back.
Elia

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:29 am

you all will be so proud of me I did my 1.5 miles then worked on some upper body stuff and the Lady (just as I was leaving) ask if I wanted in the spin class (it starts at six PM) it was 5:30 so I'm like well if your not full, so we go on in and she fits the bike for me then starts showing me the moves they do, so I did 30 min before the class even started, I got 25 more min in and had to stop, it would have been over in 5 more min but I just couldn't do it, I did 55 min on top of all I did before I went in there.

I don't know how sore ill be tomorrow :? but if I'm not ill go again and this time about 5:55 so if she has an opening I can do it again, I really liked it and since ive gotten home and showered my legs feel great!! (well for now) :shock:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Well I finally cleared out all the stuff that was piled on the bicycle but I did no wear near as good as
you did! I was proud of lasting 15 minutes! pouts.... LOL in all seriousness that was awesome! You did incredibly~ I bet you need a warm soak this morning! ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 pm

My sides, and butt hurt, but my legs are fine, I'm going to sign up for tomorrow and just keep at it till I can do the whole thing. It's the standing that would just crush my legs, OMG did that hurt!!!

Hey if you did 15min that's better than nothing, just inch your way along, like I keep saying at the gym (to save face) Baby Steps :lol:
I'm glad that everyone is getting motivated to get healthier, of course Madame O was already walking the track, and if this gym had not opened id just be walking Rosie :lol:

Ive lost an inch off my waist
Elia

PreviousNext

Return to Oh Hell Yea