[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - My Gym Journey

My Gym Journey

Did ya have a good day??

Re: My Gym Journey

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:53 pm

I could do with losing a bunch of inches everywhere! And according to doc I have lost a lot of bone density and hopefully this will help start building it back up (along with tums and other goodies!) LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:58 pm

I stayed home last night, my sides were sore :?

I will most likely hit it today, I may go around 5:45 and if she has a open bike I may give it another try.
My excuse:
I did a marathon of the Bates Motel, I have the first three seasons, my Grandson told he use to watch it then it got so twisted he stopped :shock: I cant imagine, since he likes scary weird movies.

GO NORMAN
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Congrats on losing an inch! Well Done! I did my walking this morning next week we are upping the distance, maybe. Yesterday my friend and I did a walk from my house to the cemetery, up several hills,well, I live on a hill so everywhere is up a hill . My legs hurt today! I found the most precious Baby Grave with a tiny headstone. I thought, if I want GraveDust, that would be the grave to take it from. However, if there is grass growing all around the grave, where do you get the dust from? I can just picture me with a little dustpan and brush, brushing the top of the headstones collecting dust.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:17 pm

:lol: You just did a small hole, and let the Earth dry and make dust, did you happen to see the archaically dig of Mother and baby?? That was so cool I think it was Thailand ?? anyway she was looking down at the baby, it was swaddled in something but you could see its little scull, I about fell over!! It was on an MSN story today. (computer) That's the browser I use. If its still there ill post the link.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/archa ... by-163001/

I think we are pushing each other *yea* I may go later but ive run all day, taking my Grandson (the Baby) for his blood work so I had to go up to the big city and just got home, I'm exhausted!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Thanks for the info, maybe the next time I go to the graveyard, I will take a small trowel with me and gather a little dirt.
Your link worked, sad to see the mother looking down on her little baby. and I wonder what the circumstances were.
Keep up the good work, Babe.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun May 01, 2016 3:18 am

Was that not wild!!! You have to wonder. One of those wow stories.

I did a mile tonight, got a cramp in my foot, but id done two "runs" just for a few min each time.

She is going to start a strength class, for toning, it will be at 9am on Saturdays, I may try to get up, I just don't know if I can, that's early for me!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 01, 2016 4:43 pm

I should get back into doing my weight training, I do reps using a 5lb weight. I should say I was doing. I notice a difference in my arms from toned to flabby, Damm! Short sleeves are here.
This is going to take some will power to get back into it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 02, 2016 9:51 pm

I did my mile last night (about 10:00pm) and signed up for a toning & strength class this Saturday (at 9:00am) :shock: Yep you heard right nine AM :o I wont be happy but I'm going to give it a try, if it hurts my back I wont go back, if I like it ill continue.

Today I'm looking at homemade eggroll recipes *yummy*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Mmmmm, eggrolls, I have made my own and baked them in the oven. Less fattening. Hubby always says that they are using up the leftover chow mein. I make my own won ton soup as well. Mmmmmm. I want Chinese!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 03, 2016 5:01 am

I know, ive been craving a good eggroll, thing is around here they taste like crap. Ill let ya all know how they turn out ill make them tomorrow.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 03, 2016 3:37 pm

We have one really good Chinese restaurant in town. So it's my go to place if I get to pick. Good Luck with your egg rolls.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 03, 2016 11:50 pm

They were so good, OMGz I just made them after watching a few U tube videos, I thought about what I like in a eggroll and that's what I put in, ill have to take a picture, I'm so proud of myself and they were so good!!!

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 pm

They look very professional, did you deep fry? or bake. You can't go wrong if you put all the things you like in them.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 04, 2016 6:21 pm

I fried them in a skillet deep enough with oil that it cover one side half way up then turn once, and its done. My goodness they were good. I had left overs so I may fry up the rest today :D and I only used a little, so this can make a lot of eggrolls I got everything extra to make more!! (fresh)

So no gym today, I mowed my half acer back yard, and its killed me 3,800 steps and my heart rate stayed at about 120 so I got my cardio for today. I might see if I can get into the spin class tonight, :?
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Mowing is exercise too. I did 15 laps today and plan to paint a few planters outside. I just filled out the Canadian Census, thank God I got the short form so it did not take long. I also made a few more greetings cards with Magnolias, and some with a painting of the pictographs and then a few mountain scenes. I'm sending out one of the magnolia pics as a Mothers Day card for Daughter in Law. I made a few extras for other Mothers that I know. :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:01 pm

I did end up going to the gym, I sent her a text to see if a bike would be open for the spin class, and she said it was at 4:15pm and yes she had one open so I had like 8 min. to get dressed and over there. my butt is sore today, that's a workout!!! so plus the mowing I did OK, ill keep going to the spin class but just once a week, I am not up to that level yet!! This chick is in fantastic shape, now I know why, she does these classes and believe me she is right up there sweating with everyone else.

I'm not sure today, I will walk Rosie its so pretty outside, and cool, then ill see if I want to do something here or go there, I have a class at 9am on Sat. morning :shock: I hope I can get my butt up and over there, id sure like to try it and see if I can do it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 06, 2016 9:21 pm

I did my 15 laps, did shopping for friday night, wine, snacks etc. and now wasting time on the computer.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 07, 2016 1:45 am

We all need our computer time :lol: You keep those laps going!!!
Ive been watching the news with the wildfires, I'm glad they aren't close to you!!

I'm going to the 9am class in the morning, wish me luck, I really hope I like it, it would be nice to actually enjoy working out, sadly I'm not there yet, but I keep pushing. I'm going to try to go to bed early, I don't know if ill sleep but I'm going to try, I'm thinking I may open my windows, the sunlight should wake me up, I keep it rather dark up here until I get up. I will set the alarm, and have my phone by the bed in case I have to text her to cancel :lol: depends on how I feel, how much sleep I get, and how stiff I am :lol:

Its hell getting old!!!
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat May 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Damn that about killed me!!! Get up then back down get up then back down, Oh My Lord I won't be setting an alarm for that next Saturday!!! My back is killing me, I'm going to try the yoga class, and ill do the spin once a week, and then my treadmill, but that was torture, there were a few struggling with me so I didn't feel so bad. I'm in some serious pain!! :cry:

She said next week would be all different exercises, but I'm like no thanks, I can't be in the bed for a week because my back goes out.
I did put the tennis ball on my back last night, right at the base of where the spasm is, for 20 min. it helps, so I think ill lay down on that for a bit, ive already walked Rosie, and we went a long rout.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Step class is for the young things, you would get the benefit without all the pain if you just do stairs. Preferably stairs with a hand rail.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun May 08, 2016 10:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so sore I cant hardly walk!!! Still went to see my Son for Mothers day and my Daughter and all her kids are here to visit.

I wont be doing any more 9am classes.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 09, 2016 5:24 pm

I can just see you creeping around like an old lady. I feel like that today, it's raining and my reumatiz has kicked in.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Its these stairs, my legs are so sore!! Today is some better, I may go walk later, I need to keep moving!

I have been all bent out of shape, saying "oh" with every step :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 am

I did not do anything all day and I'm still sore. Tomorrow I will be up and at em.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm

I did my mile and a half :D It was OK my legs don't hurt just to walk, but the stairs is a different monster!!

There was this girl beside me, she was running when I started, ran the whole time, I think when she got off the treadmill it said eight miles, maybe some day ill get up to that :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: right!! :roll:
Elia

PreviousNext

Return to Oh Hell Yea