[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - My Gym Journey

My Gym Journey

Did ya have a good day??

Re: My Gym Journey

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 3:04 pm

You guys are doing so fabulous! I got 10 minutes in yesterday? or day before? but that's been about it... I did go and check fences with hubby yesterday and stayed outside with him for a bit moving feed around and stuff... I don't like it outside. It is "sunny" felt like I was going to catch fire! don't like the sun... 8-) Hubby says I'm a vampire...... such a sweet talker! I did get a nice deal for Mothers Day a fancy metal stand thingie? with 2 shepherds cricks coming off either side to holy a new bird feeder and 2 new hummingbird feeders so 2 in front 2 in back for the little ones and 3 big bird feeders now 2 in front 1 in back..... I love my birds!

sighs looking over at bike I guess I best go clean it off again..... :cry:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Hey! Anything you can do to keep mobile is worth it. So get on you bike and ride! Even if it is 10 minutes. Your bird feeders are going to be awesome when they are set up, I,m afraid my cat would be lying under that with his tongue rolled out like a welcome mat.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Thu May 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 12, 2016 9:53 pm

I keep trying but if I'm standing up my "saddle" (not sciatic but around hips and lower back?) gets to where I cant stand! But then sitting down its right between my shoulder blades man I need a good going over by a back cracker I guess! ugghhh it stinks... :lol: there again each day I'm trying to stretch my ?? its a exercise the rehab peeps gave me when I first started getting out of my wheelchair a bit more it stretch's the hamstrings? and up thru the hip some.. and then bend and try to touch floor...maybe that causing it not helping...hmmm LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri May 13, 2016 5:31 pm

My mystery pain is killing me today, my whole right side is killing me my muscle coming up my back along the spine is in a spasm from hell, and my side, well put it this way I can hardly move.
I should have stuck to the treadmill and not done that class, but then it was already there it's hurt for over a year now, and the Dr's have checked everything, but something is very wrong!!!! I'm going to make them do an MRI of that area, we have done everything else.

Ive only done one mile and a half since that class, I'm just to sore. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Maybe the bike is not adjusted properly for your leg height. Walking is all I can manage. I'm old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 14, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm not in such bad pain today, it's still there, just not as bad. I might go walk later, I think for a while I'm going to stick to the treadmill, that doesn't seem to hurt me and I do work up a sweat, and its good cardio. I'm old too, in my mind I can do anything but my body says "Oh Hell No" sit your bad self down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun May 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Did my mile and a half today!!!! :D She almost got me in spin class :shock: but I stuck with the treadmill.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Good for you! (that's a long way to walk Btw!) shudders thinking of it!

The spin class would probably be fun but.... :? I so want a treadmill... I think I'm going to ask hubby for that as my anniversary present. (our 31st!) maybe he will go for it.. I bet it would help if I would clean a spot to put it? :roll: :roll: hmmmm :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:01 pm

:lol: :lol: well get to cleaning *Wink, Wink*
Id almost bet if I bought a treadmill, the payment a month would be about what the gym is, but Id probably not use it, it would turn into a clothes hanger. But because I pay for a membership, other people are there and once I get there I'm going to do my treadmill, so I put the notion aside to buy one. I wanted that stair climber thing, but that's hard to do!!!

Now you my Dear, might do very well!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 16, 2016 4:05 pm

I would love a treadmill, trouble is, where do you put it? I would want it right in front of the television. I have a small house, alas no room.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Having a family room would be good, but I hear ya, I don't know where id put one either, and my house is medium size, but one of those would just take up to much space.
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon May 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Did my mile and a half :D

I kept doing sprints running at a fast pace for at least one min. each time, id heard that one min. can do more for you than just walking (did you all catch that in the news??) so I'm doing that now, and yes I'm sitting here sore!! My mystery pain is killing me, my hand is some better so ill keep wearing the brace.

Got my little one here so ill be back tomorrow afternoon.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 am

what did you do to your hand? I did digging in the garden and I planted some seeds. peas and beans mostly. I did my 15 laps in the morning, I'm tired today.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 19, 2016 7:38 pm

It's in the muscle of my thumb, I don't know why that hurts but that brace has helped, its almost gone!!

I'm going to a 6pm spin class :shock: yep going to keep trying, the day before yesterday I only did a mile, I was feeling bad, and in pain, but I'm better.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Maybe it is gripping the bicycle handles that hurts your thumb!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 pm

My thumbs have been hurting for years, even my Dr. said his hurt, and the Lady that runs the gym said hers hurt. I even ask him what he thought it was and he said "I haven't a clue", id most likely need the hand Dr. that did my carpel tunnel surgery to find out. I'm sure its a pulled tendon.

My butt is still sore from that seat!! I have to go walk tonight, I missed yesterday, binging on TV :lol:
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon May 23, 2016 2:22 am

I did my mile and a half yesterday, but today I was lazy and with my Granddaughter, oh well!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 24, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm off to drag my lazy ass around the rink, ta ta for now!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Going to a spin class tonight at 6pm :shock:
Elia

Postby Elia » Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Well that was brutal, I'm sore today, my sides and butt :?

I got dizzy a few times, it just wasn't fun. Its a hard class.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 26, 2016 7:06 pm

If you are passing out you are probably doing too much! I did my 15 today, Next week we are upping the number by 1 lap until we get back up to 20 laps. 20 is my Max.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 26, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm thinking my BP may have been low, since I'm loosing weight, my BP meds may have to be lowered.

Ill be watching that for a while, first I have to be able to walk, my back is out this morning, I cant walk without holding myself so I don't have any weight on my legs.

See you all tommorrow
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun May 29, 2016 6:26 pm

No gym till back is better, it's getting there, I may try tomorrow.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Yes, give yourself a couple of days off, You may be over doing it a bit.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to Oh Hell Yea