[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Water.....

Water.....

Did ya have a good day??

Water.....

Postby patrah » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:41 am

I guess this is hell yea....
Upstairs tub has running water......
No hot as it is not determined whether either hot water tank works.....
Contractor detached them.....
But toilet to upstairs sets in tub at the moment and I am irritably dismissing help these days.....
All three large kennels are built.....
One small one to be carried from here.....
Or chiwawa(sp) can use large crate....
Outdoor kennel may be built today contingent on weather.....
It is supposed to be high 50s and sunny....
So far cloudy damp and cold....
I may get help moving toilet out of tub to clear a space for water.....
No heat there, but one space heater can warm a small room for me....
So goodie gumdrops.....
Sorry I am distant and not responding but I am busy and tired....at any waking moment.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Water.....

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:58 pm

You will make it through Patrah, I know you will.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Moving has slowed again....
Had thought I would of got moved this week....
Aside from no kennel or fence in yard, it is still cold for me over there....
I can only find one space heater and it will heat a tiny room with the door shut.....
So I found the electrician who wanted just the electric work, prior to me deciding on the contractor from hedes.....
He left a message and I left a message.....
Moving and money at a lull.....
Still moving along back to snail pace now.....
But snails can move a little.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:22 pm

on any progress!! 50's and sunny, sounds like great working weather. it's warming up here, so you will too. I do hope you get t all done soon, still sending prayers, and don't worry, ive been scarce too, I have a lot to deal with at the moment on top of my trying to go to the gym everyday, it's getting nice weather, so a lot of us will be out and about, doing the garden, mowing grass, ........ all that jazz. No biggie, just so we know you're OK.
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:31 am

We got 60 degrees today....
Not a lot done for some reason....
More to do tomorrow....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Turned on the hot water....
Tank does not work...
Raining from second floor and all the faucets and the trap door behind the tub up there.....
So he had to connect shut offs....
The old contractor sabotaged the down stairs tub by removing shower knobs....
Now I have got to buy a hot water heater, and since there are no shut offs for tub and face bowl on first floor he had to close off all water except at meter in basement.....
Well basement pipe water is usually pretty cold and good to drink.....
Still trying to get glue residue off of basement floor where one dog kennel is.....
Tried a lot....
Sick dog has amother issue and one well dog has an issue....
Been neglecting ( not unlawfully, but in terms of spending time) the very reason I am moving....

Getting marine floor covering for dog quarters....
Costs a bit and will wait til income comes....
Thinking about raising floors for dogs because it is basement...
So far never flooded though....
Still no one helping here..
Landlady x still getting money from me...
Have got to move animals before 29th because no lights means no air conditioning or circulation....
Let me see....
Have I said all?
Maybe...
Sure I am leaving out something...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Bless your heart.

I may be moving, not sure yet, it will depend on the guy that owns it, so ill be in the same boat if I do move, short on money, bills being late, and a breaking back.
Elia

Return to Oh Hell Yea