[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - lol My Wine

lol My Wine

Did ya have a good day??

lol My Wine

Postby Elia » Wed May 04, 2016 7:06 pm

So Mom hates it when I buy a bottle of wine, I don't drink it very often, so I really don't know what her problem is, anyway I just opened a bottle (ive been hiding) and poured it in my Cranapple juice bottle so I could get it cold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She cant drink it because of her medicine, and the Grandson hates it, so now I can have a small glass of wine when I want it (isn't that a shame, grown ass Woman has to hide her wine!!!)

I use to do that when the X lived here to keep him from drinking my wine. Boy am I smart!!!

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: lol My Wine

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Sneeky...Oh Hell Yea! I like Cranberry Juice , (Diet) ginger ale or soda water and vodka. It's refreshing!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 05, 2016 6:40 pm

That's almost a cosmopolitan!! I love those, next time you go out for cocktails try one. If I make a mixed drink at home that's what I make.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 05, 2016 8:33 pm

I have had one of those, a cosmopolitan, they are wicked strong. I like a little more mix in mine but basically the same thing. They are delicious and refreshing and damm it I want one now.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 07, 2016 1:58 am

:lol: I do too!!! I love those things, I went out with a friend of mine (years ago) and had 11 of them, if she had not took the last one out of my hand and ushered me out the door when she did a bunch of men would have been carrying me :lol: That was a fun night!!
Elia

Return to Oh Hell Yea