[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - july 4th

july 4th

Did ya have a good day??

july 4th

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Wishing all my American friends a very happy July 4th! Eat too much, Drink too much and have way to much FUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: july 4th

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:40 pm

My Sister came down, and my Daughter came over, we ate, and looked at old pictures all day :lol: found some good ones.

Now its TV time :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm glad you had a good one and nobody set the house on fire with the turkey deep-fryer! Oh Hell Yea!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Oh Hwll Yea! Go hard on the "Young Warrior" stuff!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:06 am

You are a Young Warrior!!!

One Christmas we had a turkey in the deep fryer, it was the best turkey i've ever had, the next year they tried it again, it did blow up :shock: we had enough to eat just no turkey, you can't put it in when it's frozen :o I tried to tell em!!! (my X old mans bunch :lol: )
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Yes! I hear that you have to completely dry them off before the Deep Fryer. Blow dry with the hair dryer! We have done them on the rotisserie on the Bar B Que. They are good that way too, but that year we had a problem with yellow jackets invading the BBQ and we had to grab the turkey and run for the house. They did'nt bother us all day untill we sliced the first cut on the turkey and they showed up by the hundreds. I said grab your plate and run. We ate inside.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:03 pm

That was a giggle, thanks I needed one, I could just picture it. coming soon to Dentation America :lol: after all they have every reality show you can think of.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:15 pm

One fourth of July party we had on the farm, and had a fireworks show, as good as they do in town (the old man always bought the illegal good stuff)
So he's setting them off and one goes haywire starts toward the crowd (he's on the hill) everyone grabs their chairs and starts running, all but the old Uncle with a walker that had been trying to get to a seat, and it has already been 10 min. he was moving at a snails pace, and not one of us drunk idiots ran to help him. (no Uncle was harmed in this story, he just narrowly escaped) :lol:

Later that night my old man threw a firecracker wheel in the bon fire, and we all ran for cover, while he laughed his ass off :o
This thing was suppose to be hung up, but he couldn't get it to light so he just tossed it in the fire, it was shooting in all directions, and spinning. Once we were well out of the way it was a woot.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:28 pm

There is always one in the pack who thinks it is funny to throw fireworks in the fire. A lot of our friends are Doukabours, they came from Russia in the early 1900's because they were pacifists and would not fight in the Russian army... anyway, to protest taxes etc. they like to set their houses and clothes on fire and demonstrate naked. I have interesting friends. I'm getting off point now but the thing is, they love fire, bonfires and are totally irresponsible with fireworks and will shoot them at each other, throw them in the fire and use Roman Candles as dueling pistols. Did I mention that they also like to drink to excess! Their parties are interesting to say the least. My ex husband was one of them, but not one of the good ones.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:33 am

That would have been fun when I was young, but sadly I don't party much now.

We are going to Bobby Mackey's next weekend its a haunted honkytonk GAC wont even go back there. :D I will end up being the DD I'm sure, but I'm only going to see if I see a ghost.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Happy Hunting!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell Yea