[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Hell Yea!

Hell Yea!

Did ya have a good day??

Hell Yea!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:27 pm

I had the best day yesterday! (I'm sorry I missed the postings) but I had to go to heart doctor to have pacemaker checked and I have 2 and a half years left on this battery, and he experimented to see what my parameters are now and my heart is now only 80% dependent on the pacemaker (they thought it was 100%) and the leads look very good so baring any incidents (knock on wood before I screw this up!) should only be a battery change out next time not leads as well which is a whole nother kettle of fish! (I dread) shudders

Anyway we also went to Orschlins, and Wally World and was pretty much a water haul the things I had planned on getting if I ever left the house I forgot about and the ones I had written down they did not have but it was still a good day all around...., :lol: (Walked a lot for me!) very pleased.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Hell Yea!

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm

I'm glad you had a great checkup at the Doc's.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:21 pm

That's really good news my dear, I'm glad your pacemaker is good and your heart is improving some. I know my Mom dreads having her battery changed (10 years or more) it's a scary thing to think about.

So you go Girly!!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:49 pm

is your moms pacemaker a sensing pacing one? (I know we have talked about this but my mind is a colander sometimes) IF it is not a sensing an pacing one? the strain on her leads would be negligible and probably will never ever be a issue for her.. I just lost my oldest lead in 2009 and I got it in 1979!

So, she really doesn't need to worry, but I do understand it is always there in the back of your mind ALWAYS! I have driven the docs nutz how many times I have called and done a teletrace cause it "felt" like it did when the pacer was on its last legs... shortness of breathe etc and it be nothing more than asthma or allergies, blood pressure etc.. silly stupid little things that sent me into a tail spin. its just always there right ready to jump to the front of your thoughts... you become very hypochondriac about it. (doesn't help that THAT label right there? already ran in the family!) uggghhh
:lol: :mrgreen: no, she should be good.. I know it wont be that much comfort for her but I truly doubt she will ever have a problem. How long has she had this now? Not that long if I remember right?
(I have gone thru 7 change outs and each time it is hard when they first tell you its time.. for at least 30 min or so.. the panic is just hard to describe)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:00 pm

She is totally dependent on hers, they sniped her AV node, so if hers stops so does she. Her rate can go up but it cant go down past 75 BPM. I keep telling her not to worry, they monitor it and would call if she needed to get to the hospital, but I cant blame her it would be a scary thing, I know I'm glad I don't have one.

You just don't know what's going to happen, I guess that's a good thing. When Ken died I thought oh hell, we don't stand a chance, this was Superman to me. It strange to think about it can drive you crazy.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:24 am

The god thing about Medtronic's their pacemakers have a built in ??? it senses when it is getting to a certain point of the battery getting to low and it Is programed to go into some sorta mode that gives you up to 2 months to get a new one in.. or something like that. I went into that mode this last one and it took them 6 weeks to get my new one here and the date set to replace it.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:39 pm

I hope that don't happen to Mom she will freak out!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:37 am

Oh Hell yea! I sold 9 cards today. :shock:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Good for you Queen of cards!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:21 pm

I so glad and grateful to know you will be adding me into your Full Moon workings

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Yes, we gotta get that house sold!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell Yea