[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - A date???

A date???

Did ya have a good day??

A date???

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Oh my goodness, Mom and I went out to eat yesterday and I got a date for Saturday night, going to the (new) bar for a few beers, and live music, he's ten years younger than me and thinks he's older :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He even ask Mom if she would make me come. Mom was like "well she's a grown Woman"
So guess what, I'm going Oh Hell Yea!!!

Another Hell Yea, the boys start their jobs Monday Image
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: A date???

Postby patrah » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 am

Wow, lucky you....
Was just going to say I never thought I would be saying, maybe I need a man in my life....
I dread the thought of having one there all the time....
But having one around for recreation and helping me when I need it would be just great....
Enjoy your date, and the idea of your boys having jobs right in time for you to enjoy the company of your "younger" man....
Actually, if I were dating someone 10 years younger, "I" would think I was younger....
But of course I have not grown fully into adulthood yet....
Never will either....
Just call me patrah pan...
Enjoy your date...
Elia V.
You deserve it....
Keep us posted...
Please....
Just will have to live with the joys of others to keep us in the loop....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Well, well! I remember you saying your were not interested in dating, but that is exactly when one will show up. Just when you least expect it. 10 years younger is good. I bet he is cute. Have fun!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:51 pm

He's cute, but cant hold a candle to my X who was superman, damn that man was good looking!!! and ruff, tuff, Grrrrrrrrrr hell a 28 year old grabbed him up!!

Any who, ill have fun, I'm not looking to keep him or anything, just have a few beers, and dance some. It should be fun. He's a blond hehe don't they say blonds have more fun??? Image
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:33 pm

You go girl!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Well I didn't go, my Mom wanted to go see my Son (her baby) today and I didn't think a night of drinking would help me driving all that way. ive only just gotten home. (I'm tired)
So maybe next weekend ill go, he will be there I'm sure he's a regular. :lol:

Maybe I'm chicken after all ive spent the last 22 years with one man, it's a little scary I have to say. Not to mention I really don't want a Man in my life, I'm fine just like I am.
Elia

Postby patrah » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:48 pm

I was just about to suggest that you bailed because you had cold feet.....
I know the feeling....
Next week, if you trust and like him, then GO....!
It is not fair to the rest of us if you do not...lol...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Chicken!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:55 am

LMAO

ill go next weekend, but I did have to take Mom to Lexington, so I really didn't need a hangover, and I would have had to many beers, believe me I need to reset, ive been way to stressed. Image
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Some time with the girls will be just the ticket!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm

I could think of other things *coughs, coughs* that would de-stress her as well! ;) you did let the poor boy know why you were not there right? (Picturing a woe begone pouting male face) snickers
So he didn't think he was stood up right? :o ( :lol: )
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Oh hell no, he was stood up for sure, I'm sure he got that message. Image

Ill just show up Saturday night he's be fine
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 pm

now your being cruel! yeah a lot of men deserve it but you never know till you give this one a test drive whether he deserves it or not! And depending on how good of a circus performer he is, might could let some/any of his bad points slide a little... you never knowww! "sing song voice"

as rabbit rolls over hill out of firing range... hahahahahaha
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 am

You may not believe this I have three in hot pursuit, *shaking my head* what could they possible want with me. :roll:

and I'm not kidding!!! I'm old, a little fat, and just not good looking anymore, and I can be the B word :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Ive decided I don't want to date, at least not right now.

It's complicated ;)
Elia

Return to Oh Hell Yea