[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Happy Hallow'een

Happy Hallow'een

Did ya have a good day??

Happy Hallow'een

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:35 pm

Wishing all my Witchy friends and fiends a Blessed Samhain, eat all the chocolate that you like, you have my permission. 8-)
May all your magickal workings turn out to be spooktacular. Love you all!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Happy Hallow'een

Postby Elia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:51 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Have a wonderful Spook-tacular Samhain to you guys as well! I'm going to leave a plate or 2 of food for any ancestral visitors that might stop by and taking advantage of the thinning of the veil to reach them with the cards to try to learn more about them.. I love this time of year!

May all the ghosts that you meet be sweet and cuddly and all the zombies full! :shock:
Scare as many of the kiddies and others as you can oh witch's, this is the evening to remind them that we not be the sweet, mild witch's of the East, we can be oh so much more! :twisted: I love scaring folks! :lol:
(shame I don't have a snake skin to scare hubby with.... :( ) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:55 pm

Was invited to a Halloween party....
Woke up late and it went south from there....
So I opted out of the party....
Laundromat won out.....
Candy here though....
Hope you wicked ones are as wicked as me....
Enjoy my dear pretties.....
Aaaaahahahahaha......
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:18 pm

I did my spell, gave out candy, we had about 10 kids. We ate more candy, watched telly and went to bed. Kind of a boring Halloweeny. :) :) :)
I like it when it falls on a weekend
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

I only had one little fella, then went up stairs sat on the porch had a beer with my neighbor, went back to my place ate candy, watched TV and then bed, it was exhausting I'm surprised I'm living today :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm

At least you did not have the ghost in the closet yelling your name. Eating candy is exausting! I did 15 laps today as penance.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:33 pm

I'm getting ready for a 3.5 mile hike, up hill most of the way. I just gotta do it, no getting away from it now that I know its just past the grocery store beside the apartment.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:23 pm

How did the hike go? This morning Hubby and I got our Flu shots, then went out for coffee. Then I did my 15 laps at the rink. For some reason I was really tired after the walk, must have got the anti-virus working through the body.
I've put on two pounds since Halloween, no more candy...I mean it..only carrots.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:10 pm